What does /cp/ think of the Joker?

What does /cp/ think of the Joker?

>/cp/
Posting this on r/Sup Forums

too old

>/cp/
MODS

In retrospect, is this the single worst thing Joker has done in any incarnation or am I missing something else really horrifying?

>/cp/

He's fine, but I hate when his insanity (or hyper sanity, if you prefer) is posed as some next level insanity that no other character could imagine. I just don't think an important character needs all this stuff about "cosmic level crazy" or "the essence of insanity itself"; they can just make themselves important.

Too Far,Too Damn Far! Who would think of such a thing?

What about his boners?

Funny guy.

That role is kinda taken in DC by Shade anyway. He is the avatar of Delirium in the Endless Waltz.

what do i think?
if it wasnt for hamill he'd be about as popular as killer moth
basically he's like clock king. terrible idea for a villain, performed extremely well in one influential show and otherwise meh

Who is Killer Moth? This guy?

Thing is, this still feels totally in character with about 99% of Joker incarnations.

OP here. I apologize for typo, it sometimes happens when I manually type Sup Forums.

Kind of. He's better known for this costume though.

What Joker are we talking about here?

>Golden Age Joker
I like him.

>Cesar Romero Joker
I like him.

>O'Neil and Adams Joker
I like him.

>Nicholson Joker
I like him.

>Moore/Modern Joker
I like him.

>Miller's Joker
I like him.

>DCAU Joker
I like him.

>2004 Rasta Joker
I like him.

>Morrison's Joker
I like him.

>Ledger's Joker
I like him.

>Azzarello's Joker
I don't like him because in my mind Joker doesn't rape, he's too sophisticated for such thing
Didn't like Azzarello's take on Moore's Joker either

>DiMaggio's Joker
I love him.

>Arkham series Joker
I like him, dislike him when Baker's doing the voice.

>Young Justice Joker
Please, no.

>Scott Snyder Joker
I don't like that fucker.

>Leto Joker
I like him and want to see more his take on the character.

You mean if it wasn't for Romero, right? Joker was basically forgotten before his version and even Hamill has drank some of Romero's fountain.

Honestly? He's okay, but I'm a bit tired of him.

So do you think Hamill is really the biggest factor to Joker's big popularity? Not just pic related but he's gotten a lot of decent voiceovers since Mark grew older as well.

>if it wasnt for hamill
Uh-huh.

What's wrong with Young Justice Joker?

>/cp/

His everything, especially his fingerless gloves and sideburns.

Voice was awful. The laugh especially.

And yet people still made fun of Leto's Joker for "MOM'S GONNA FREAK."

He was voiced by Brent Spiner. To his credit he's an excellent actor. But sadly his Joker did fall flat.

How come over the years, the Joker has lost these funny aspects of his character in favor of being just a complete monster?

I, too, wonder how

What kind of sadistic freak wrote this?

when joker is having one of his better days.

Its rumored he can be a normal party clown sometimes

Current DC writers only know how to do edgy shit, plus it sells so no reason to change.

Joker bullied Gotham Elementary Schoolers well into his late 30's before moving on to shlicking children.

And there's only one man/slash/woman who can stop him..

Alan Moore fucked it up because all he can write is edgy shit. He was even going to have Billy Batson die in some bondage fuckup the sick cunt

Gave me a chortle

>freudian slip

this guys a pedo

POLICE

>mfw I made the same typo and searched for Sup Forums /cp/ on my phone

>/cp/
You're really barking up that tree.

The Joker is an edgy 12 year olds OC Donut Steel lifted straight from the same horrors of Deviantart but nobody will acknowledge it because he's a licensed character masked by competent artists.

Alan Moore is most to blame, but writers still continue his faggy tradition of shitting on Joker:

toppest of kekest

a masterpiece

I could definitely see ledger joker doing it.

The great thing about this it's funny but when you stop and think about it it's still a really horrible thing to do

That kid probably worked really hard for a long time to improve his grades and then the payoff was snatched from him at the last moment. I could easily see this being his one bad day.

How is clown prince of crime not interesting.

Honestly he was not that bad don't get me wrong he was bad easily the worst animated joker at the very least but not to the extent people seem to think.

Biggest problem was he kept laughing at the wrong times and him sperging about getting beaten by kids was retarded

We made fun of the marketing

Heh