Hey Sup Forums let's read Andre the Giant Life and Legend! People have been jn the mood for sad comics lately

Hey Sup Forums let's read Andre the Giant Life and Legend! People have been jn the mood for sad comics lately.

How is everyone doing tonight?

Eh, but this will be delightful.

alright. Nice to see you post this. This is one comic that I've constantly see recommended but never bothered to read. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

It was my favorite comic the year of it's release!

Sorry you're doing Eh user. Need to talk about it?

Why bother you lot, I've got friendos for that.

Okay but if you ever want or need I am here for you user.

Hey, Dan! I turned 21 today! A little too tired to read, but I've already read this. Good comic. Have a bump!

Congrats user! We have to drink together some time!

I am reading this. Big wrestling fan, just thought you should know there's still interest.

Oh I figured there is, this comic always gets love. I also grew up a big wrestling fan so you are in good company. Have any good wrestling stories user?

Uh-oh.

Not so good, but I'm in for this ride, thanks OP

That face gets me every time.

What's wrong user? Need to talk about it?

Not that user, but I remember going to Wrestlemania X8 and getting more worked up over the Scott Hall vs Stone Cold match than I did the Hulk vs Rock match. I think that was what, thirteen years ago? Must've been thirteen at the time.

This or the IDW one?

Boss

Oh man that's actually really cool! My only ingrained wrestling memory is really embarrassing.

I have read both and I prefer this one, Closer to Heaven didn't show the negatives of Andre's life as much, it plays him off almost as a saint of a man instead of just a man. I have also met Box Brown and I'm really sad to report that while Closer to Heaven is getting a movie he is getting the shaft. I can see why, Closer to Heaven makes for a better movie but this is the better biography I think.

Better now.

Glad to hear it love!

This has potential as a reaction image

This is a great page.

Wait until after the storytime before posting crops.

The simple repetition speaks volumes, Box does know how to make a comic.

ALSO this is another point where Life and Legend shines over Closer to Heaven, examining the business aspect and why Vince Sr made the business explode the way it did. I love reading about all the subtle stuff that make the business work as smoothly as it does.

I like how there's three dudes there that all look like varying stages of Andre.

After going to NXT and SummerSlam this is a great way to cap a good week of wrestling off. Hope you're doing well Dan.

I love this page so much.

Oh I'm doing well as always.

This is good.

Surprised i've never seen it before.

Dont worry, nothing that has never happened to anyone before, I just have to deal with it now, thanks for taking interest, loving the read so far

Okay but the offer is on the table okay?