Sup Forums is finished. Say your goodbyes

You've had your laffies, with your sick racist sexist transphobic and bigoted humor. But now you have crossed a line. My group is fed up with your nonsense and WILL NOT tolerate your hate speech any longer. Your hateful rhetoric is an assault on free speech. You support a racist liar zenofobe in "Donald J DRUMPF" and this is outrageous, therefore my organization will be DECLARING WAR on your BASTION OF HATE SPEECH in the name of FREE SPEECH.

fuck off roleplayer. take this to Sup Forums if you want to get gullible people up your ass.

>roleplaying
>implying that this whole disgusting board doesn't role play as neonazis

Please declare war. Do it! Launch your forces and enter the fray. I mean you'll be at fault, but do it

>THERE ARE DOZENS OF US
>DOZENS

>declare war on racism
That's declaring war on all whites.
>declare war on sexism
That's declaring war on all males.
>declare war on Islamaphobia
That's declaring war on all Christians.

When you call everyone a racist, sexist, xenophobic fascist then there's no one left to fight alongside you. And yes I know this is bait but I'm bored.

Straight edge? Ew.

you nazis are problematic. it's the current year for fucks sake. gosh!

>zenofobe

Weak bait

Triggering shitskins and homos since 2003

Wow you sure showed me with those hot opinions, fagtron

This thread is awesome.
This thread is very related.

hi

Stop letting words you read on your computer make you so upset. Way too emotional to be online.

>not roleplaying
>knows how to greentext

fuck off

>zenofobe

Nice bait m8

Where do these faggot come from? What does it mean?!

One, two, three four! I declare a cuck war!

Uh, sorry to have triggered you so badly. Of course, I will immediately delete Sup Forums from my computer. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

>not knowing why some of us support trump
>pull the fucking trigger!

fuck off back to Tumbler........Free Speech is not up for your cuckoldry

Run to your safe spot because here comes the Trigger Train asshole

Cool

Please try, it'll be fun.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Tdrumptfph will ever recover?

>zenofobe

Under 18 are not allowed here. Kindly go fuck your ass as you think about what you've done.

>all these retards biting

Does CTR have you goys that much on edge?

OH no, some retard on the internet is threatening Sup Forums we're done, how could we ever recover, how do we dare still reply to threads?

wtf I love racist now