FX's Legion IS part of the X-Men movie universe

collider.com/legion-x-men-movies-bryan-singer/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4SZ3rMMYBLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK

Well, there goes the incredibly slim hope that it would be decent.

>Implying Noah Hawley's autism will allow this to impact his show

>part of the X-Men universe, but when you watched it, you wouldn’t have to label it, it could exist completely on its own.

everyone calm down.

youtube.com/watch?v=4SZ3rMMYBLY

Bryan Singer did casting for all young actors of X-Men: Legion to ensure the quality.

Right off the bat, I'm assuming most of the starring cast is Legion himself.

>Everything not MCU is bad.

You people are STILL doing this? Wow.

Oh well.

X-Men is a series of shitty movies propped up by like five great casting decisions.

>X-Men
>X2
>First Class
>The Wolverine
>DOFP
>maybe Apocalypse, depends on how you feel one way or the other

That's a decent set right there.

But are they doing to drop Xavier as David's father aspect? I imagined that be the first thing to go

All bad movies, carried by Stewart, McKellen, Jackman, and Fassbender.

This.

Apart from Last Stand and Origins the X films have been pretty great.

I like pretty much everyone except for Halle's Storm and Marsden's Cyclops.

I don't even mind JLaw.

Not falling for that again. The X-Men movies may be canon to Legion, but Legion isn't canon to the X-Men movies.

KILL YOURSELVES

Why is anyone surprised? Fox had been unable to fully dump their film universe, why would they not connect their TV X-men? What purpose would it serve to have two separate X-men universes anyway?

Is David still Jewish in this?

Nah
They are all disappointing at best
It's a situation where you have become happy with something rather than nothing

That would be rediculous

The only one I can say I really like was First Class and I try rewatching it and couldn't go until the end. Second part is not as good as the first one.

>The Wolverine
>Apocalypse
>X-Men

YOU

>Bryan Singer

Oh yea, cute fuckbois everywhere!

X-2, First Class and DOFP are good.
X1, The Wolverine and Apocalypse are mediocre at best.

Damn, I was hoping they'd have free reign to do whatever they wanted with wahtever characters they wanted.
Still excited for it, but this is not good news.

> not carried by Jlaw the fucking lead female

If Patrick Stewart cameos in Legion, then I'm all for it connecting.

> Anything carried by JLaw, the worst actress by far in the movies
> Not the other way around

then it's not turning out the way anybody hoped and it probably won't last a full season without massive marketing spend to get people to try it

movies are probably getting rebooted after Wolverine is gone anyway

>it hasn't even been made yet let alone released
>non-canon headcanon

it would have given them a way to reboot early and potentially lead into a new movie series

they only need to make new X-Men stuff to retain the rights indefinitely, but if the movies become unprofitable and the shows keep getting cancelled (which is also ultimately down to profitability) then they have no means of retaining those rights beyond the time limit imposed by their contract

in an ideal situation for FOX they would be able to make a show that could stay on the air for five or six seasons to retain the rights while the studio did a complete overhaul of the movie franchise and came back with something totally fresh, instead of panic-crapping a new movie every 3 years, then 2 years, then twice a year as they have done for the past 16 years

she definitely carried the last two financially

So it'll be filled with loads of continuity errors and contradictions just like the movies?

He'd do it too

Man loves acting

Just like the comics. Marvel and DC wish they could be this authentic

>movies are probably getting rebooted after Wolverine is gone anyway

You mean like they did after the other 2 Wolverine movies? This is seriously the most fucked up continuity I've ever seen.

Most of the Xmen films are pretty good apart from 3 and Wolverine Origins and shit even those aren't so terrible.

I used to watch Mutant X years ago.

I could see Legion being pretty great. I feel that Xmen has been more consistent than Disney in terms of quality Marvel movies.

Noah Hawley, the guy who makes the new Fargo show, is in charge of Legion, so it's probably going to be good.

>I feel that Xmen has been more consistent than Disney in terms of quality Marvel movies.
bad goy

Why no deadpool?

He isnt really an X-Man

Shit taste anons