Hillary literally DYING!

Sup Forums where were you when Hillary was confirmed to be dying?

Do you notice something G different infront of Bidens house before the Killary visit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BG5LI7dBdys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Railng?

Yup!
youtu.be/BG5LI7dBdys

bump

Bump

Tee hee

First pic is angled so you can't see it

Good job going all the way there essentially stalking Ol' Joe just to take a picture

Thanks for correcting the record shill!

You should still be able to see it in the first pic.

look at the first picture, then look at the second picture again retard. what do you notice different about the second picture oppose to the first?

are you saying the railing is a hologram?
>Biden ayy lmao confirmed

So what? Looks like the railing has been there for that other old lady. Probably can confirm or not on google street view.

She did hold onto it alot I will give you that, but unless they installed that thing specifically for Hillary's visit, I don't see your point.

T E R M I N A L H I L L A R Y

>she likes supporting herself on things she must be dying!
It might just be a perfectly normal habit. I use railings and sometimes lean on walls. Like some people don't like having their arms just hanging so they fiddle with their phone, cross their arms, or put their hands in their pockets. It doesn't mean they're are sick.

CTR how much do you get paid?

>responding to obvious trolls
99% of the "shills" are Trump supporters making a joke, usually very obvious and sarcastic

Biden's house looks comfy af.

Will the CF still pay the CTR shills after Hillary goes terminal for the last time?

Fucking gullible Trump morons

Thats probably the excuse they'd use if this is ever brought up to the Hillary campaign. But you also have to consider that plausible deniability is probably factored into every risky maneuver they make.

how about a picture with some resolution you fucking newfaggot

Im confused, was the railing not always there?

is that what im to take from all of this?

God is on Trump's side.

Scranton is full of Puerto Rican drug dealers, is not beautiful at all. Allentown on the other hand.

Killary is enfeebled and unsteady.

>Trusting Joogle
>Ever

Quick everyone, sage the thread!

yah, google went into street view and placed the railing there, visible from about 8 different views. Whats it like being this stupid?

>implying you're not a shill

It looks like it has been there for a while now.

Confirmation bias ITT.

you guys know Biden had a pair of brain operations done back in the late 1980's right?

ever since then he's been the creepy feely gaffe machine we still know today

No wonder he had to put the railing in.

Jesus. She's really not able to stand.

She first fell in 2012.
That is, she was reported to have fallen badly, in 2012.

You know what could cause a person to fall? A seizure.

>clinton falls in 2012
>an elderly woman who bought Joe Biden's childhood house in the 60's decides to put in a railing just in case Joe invited Hillary to visit her.

phenomenal rationalization excercize. anyone else want to try?

Why does the vice president live in such a modest house?

What is that 1500 square feet?

kek

>I'm sick. *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough*

pathetic average americans. LOSERS!

woof woof woof
hahahahahahahahaha

he died

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH