> Rasputin
> Parker
> Quill

> Illyana Rasputin

Other urls found in this thread:

groups.google.com/forum/#!original/net.comics/bf-95YIdrhA/2eVe1nc5IXEJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Paste Pot Pete better watch out.

But she only dated Parker in the ultimate universe.

That would be fucked up to Piotr, and besides she's going to die in XvI. (I hope!)

Forgetting someone are we?
Besides everyone knows Illyana is just trying to vicariously live through Kitty.

>Illyana Rasputin
Shouldn't it be Rasputina?

>Kitty in sexy biker gear

It makes no sense, but I'll fap to it

She never dated Parker and will never date Illyana because she doesn't go that way.

Also you forgot Iceman who isn't a Peter. And Wisdom who is.

Illyana is too good for Kitty anyway

Americans would be too dumb to understand that two people with differently spelt last names are siblings. At least they retconed her patronymic

Yes we're the stupid ones for spelling our familial surnames the same.
>Iceman
We don't count beards.

>she doesn't go that way.
Kitty or Illyana? Because Kitty fell for Karma in Mekanix and had a kid with Rachel Summers in X-Men: The End. As to Illyana . . . I'm pretty sure this isn't a platonic kiss she's sharing with Leah.

AUs don't count.

>created by Chris Claremont
>doesn't go that way

It's safe to assume that any girl or woman written by Claremont is bisexual by default.

>Kitty fell for Karma in Mekanix
That's what Claremont wanted, but Whedon snatched Kitty up for Astonishing and DeFilippis and Weir played it like Kitty dropped Karma from her life entirely when the latter tried to push for a relationship.

Still counts.

I disagree, sad as it makes me.

Although the sting is lessened by me no longer liking Kitty.
That mini was the last time she was any good.

yes

Has Magik ever actually shown an interest in men? Outside of Bill Sienkiewicz and Arthur Adams drawing her crushing on Tom Selleck, I mean—which doesn't really count, since every teen girl in the Marvel U appears to have had a crush on Selleck in the 1980s.

If Kitty got her gay on with anyone it was Rachel.

Kitty never fell for Karma. Canonically, she rejected her because she doesn't go that way. Also, the kids on The End aren't Rachel's. That's something Claremont made on the fly and in any case he didn't got his wish, the kids all have brown hair.

Anything Claremont implied but was later proved wrong is irrelevant. It's called Death of the Author.

So, who's responsible for taking Kitty's v-card?

It's canonically Piotr.
Most likely Xavier tho

>It's called Death of the Author.
Isn't postmodernism dead and buried already?

That seems dumb. By then she was, what, 20? Older?

Nope. Canonically it's Pete Wisdom during Excalibur.

Warren Ellis

Why so hellbent on sucking Claremont's cock. He's the only guy in history that tried to make Kitty a dyke. And I think he was full of shit anyways (he had Kitty end with Gambit on his Forever canon, a place where he had absolutely no editorial mandates)

Courtney Ross?

Well, him and perhaps Alan Davis

me

>a dyke
Bi.

semantics

>Nothing to see

Kitty waifufags can't have their waifu being a lesbian because then it means that they don't have a chance with her.

>Implying it's an either/or choice
>Not wanting a ménage à trois with a woman who can phase and a woman who can open portals

This can easily apply to every single women in fiction. I don't know why Kitty is special in that regard.

It's ironic. Whedon's X-Men is regarded as a "love letter" to the Claremont run, when it betrays one of the fundamental principles of Claremont's X-Men: characters change and move on. So what does Whedon do? He pairs off Kitty with Colossus again. Ffs.

To be fair, I don't understand the obsession with making her date women either. It feels like the fans, just like Claremont, just want to see theri fetishes on paper.

Isn't that the whole point of shipping?

Claremont himself is guilty of this in his 2000s work.

Because she was played by Ellen Page who is a noted dyke

>Has Magik ever actually shown an interest in men?
Several times throughout New Mutants ("Yum.") Also towards Belasco[/spoiler.]

You say it like she's a real person being strongarmed into romantic situations by irl busybodies. But she's a character in a funny book. Any and every time she dates another character, she's made to do so by the writer. It doesn't even matter whether the choice of romantic or sexual partners is consistent with the character's past behaviour, because the writers can always find a way to make it retroactively consistent. Subsequent writers can then accept or ignore the innovation. If they ignore it, it's not gone: it's just in a state of dormancy till some other writer decides to do something with it. That's how DC and Marvel superhero comics have pretty much always worked.

>Because she was played by Ellen Page who is a noted dyke
Oh, user. Shipping Kitty with other X-women began before Ellen Page was even born.

>comics are not real and done by writers
wow, you're such a genius, I don't doubt you totally needed a whole paragraph to explain such a brilliant concept.

Apparently, did.

>Claremont still in charge of anything

This was posted to the net.comics email discussion group in 1984:

groups.google.com/forum/#!original/net.comics/bf-95YIdrhA/2eVe1nc5IXEJ

I thought it was Pete Wisdom.

Claremont wanted Kitty out of the X-Men ever since her mini with Wolverine in the 80s. In the 2000s he almost made it work and then Whedon ruined everything.

He wanted Cyclops out of the way even earlier. But he planned for all of the characters to move on sooner or later. That didn't fly with editorial, though.

You thought right

Somewhere, Claremont must have an amazing collection of smutty fanfiction of his characters.

I like to think some printouts of them somehow made their way into the archive of X-Men writings that Claremont donated to Columbia University.

Is she back from Space yet? The Kitty/Star Lord plotline was starting to drag, last time I checked.

she's back but that story continues