I'm under watch Sup Forums

I'm under watch Sup Forums.
A voice came from my phone and they said my name! I went nervously to outside, changed the router and modem and the phone for $800. All I want to say, archieve that thread for me, that may be help If I have not stay around.

Oh shit ru...

>get a phone call
>tfw its hamas calling to spook you
>tfw they know my name

"Hayhoo" is a Kurdish humor word loudly used when you are talking about something urgent and potential and someone else answers with ununderstandabe and catchphrase things.

I got a phone call the other day that said my name

It was a man's voice. He said "Don't forget it's your mother and sister's birthdays next month, be sure to buy them a gift"

How can someone know so much about me Sup Forums I'm scared

>phone call
Are you trolling? Dude, I said It wasn't a call phone, but a default and unusual voice came without my order to functioning my phone.

Are you sure you didn't just have text to speech enabled and it just read your name out loud?

Never, dude.. he spoke for one minute, even said "Aluu" means Hello, when you start call phone people.

What all did he say?

It was a very low sound with loud noise. bad paranoia affected on me afterwards, I don't remember anything.. I just started to watch horror movies to stop the previous fear! But that is when my miserable story begins, movies made me more scared as hell.

I meant what did he say in full? As in, what else did he say?

just take your antipsychotics palestinian-bro. it should all be fine

They're spying on you too?

Man, at least your family isn't "in" on "it"..

I heard "kill" word frequently.
IKR.

Probably just Spetznaz fucking around. Killing sandniggers gets old after a while.

sounds like auditory hallucination, are you sure you arent just schizophrenic?

Come to Canada and so we can elect you to be next Prime Minister

I checked doctor long time ago, but he said you are good now, but I'm sure that sound was %100 different from what you hear in case of shizophrenia.

Thanks dude, actually I have no idea what to do.

What type of phone? Do you have any stupid sketchy apps on there? Do you play any apps that offer free tokens, gols, etc if you watch a video, download an app?

bye lol

Aleppo Syrian? Is that you?

Are you taking stimulant drugs?

is your name "ring ring"?

No. You could be confused with Kuwait one, It's Jordan.

You got near to it.

You were probably coming down off huffing jenkem and you left your speaker phone on and forgot someone was talking to you

Oh right, aren't you against assad and for the kurds/fsa/rebels then? They shouldn't have any reason to be bothering you if that's the case.

kurd..

Friend,

I had an episode last night where I thought somebody was in my house without my knowledge with the express purpose of murdering me or my family. I'm thankful that I have dogs to detect such an intruder and thus quell my anxiety about it - they would have been barking their faces off.

My point is that it was in my head that somebody was out to get me.
Either someone is, or isn't trying to kill you, and if they are, then know that you're not going down without a fight, that you'll be greeting death under YOUR conditions.

Either way, don't be afraid, friend. Fear is the real enemy, don't let them get to you like that.

Best of luck

Even if you're against the kurds, as long as you're anti-assad and pro-rebels you shouldn't be getting bothered by (((them)))

OH SHIT WHERE ARE YOUR TINFOIL HELMETS?

Haha I do this to old people. Their kids are like 35-50 years old so you can find lots of info on the whole family. If all their kids are in another state I like to call and ask about their relationship/family problems and if they want to feel more connected. Its like being an anonymous therapist.