Where were you when Drumpf got BTFO?

Where were you when Drumpf got BTFO?

I mean really, look at his disgusting body, small pink dick, and COMPLETE lack of balls.

THE EMPEROR HAS NO BALLS!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/indecline_
citylab.com/housing/2015/10/mapping-san-franciscos-sidewalk-pooping-problem/409561/
youtu.be/mkpJgVdm2Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=f7TeTzOgkMs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So fat shaming is ok now?

>You get fucking beheaded when going into eastern countries

What nice lads, we sure must invite more of them!

>Being able to do shit in the west without any repercussion

FUCKING PATRIARCHY REEEE FUCKING CIS SCUM

any form of public shaming is good, if done to someone who is such a fucking ignorant, immature racist.

And who decides who is ignorant, immature racist?

>Drumpf

>.3$ have been deposited to your account

how about this - people with a HEART and a BRAIN.

Simple enough?

haha body shaming is cool when it's concerning a man I don't like haha

All people have hearts and brains though.

Fuck off out here SJWcuck

You're being baited.

How does it feel that Gawker got absolutely busted by Hulkmania faggot?
Shekelshoah finally got to that faggot Nick.

Looks like the Führer Angela Merkel

>american liberals
>love germany
>create merkel statue

Why?

Obviously people like Drumpf have hearts and brains, just functioning on the same operational level as a roach.

Don't ever post discriminatory words like "faggot" in my threads EVER again.

>haha body shaming isn't cool when it's concerning a man I do like haha

I don't think that's medically possible. Are you a doctor?

>getting somebody to make a statue of you for fucking free
>btfo
you are cute

>democrats' way of endorsing their candidate
Disgusting

Interesting fun fact: Hillary took 20k USD from the KKK for her campaign and is friends with the current grand wizard because she was mentored by larry byrd, the former KKK grand wizard.

faggot nigger

You are a smart user

>no balls

No idea why they choose to give him no balls when if anything, the guy clearly has the biggest balls on this earth pulling off the shit he does, and withstanding the mad hate machine of the left like this.

No, actually a barista. Currently getting a masters.

As if this statue is anything but fucking embarrasing for Drumpf

The artists don't have a party affiliation, boy.

Why would you waste dubs on pathetic GOP propaganda?

Blocked.

He's obviously compensating for something. I wonder what it is.

Just imagine the liberal shit fit that we'd see if this was done to Hillary. Hypocrite faggots

These niggers are responsible.
twitter.com/indecline_

>tumblr

citylab.com/housing/2015/10/mapping-san-franciscos-sidewalk-pooping-problem/409561/

SF is little India. Half the city is a designated shitting street. The place is the dystopian liberal paradise. The rich living on the hill looking down on the poor shitting in the park.

was that maneuver actually used? that... seems improbable. really impressive if pilots could pull that off.

actually looks more like killary than trump

>No, actually a barista. Currently getting a masters.

How is your masters in art going?

seriously though trump has a disgusting body

Don't call me a boy. People like you who are taken behind a sauna and shot in the back of the head are called boys.

Blacks destroy Asian lives in SF. Rich white liberals don't care.

Hillary isn't a giant racist scumbag, shes an actual politician. That's why she is treated as such. Not mocked like Drumpf.

Good arguement.

Sounds more like a hyper-capitalistic paradise, learn your economics before you reply to anything in my thread.

Better than your pathetic life.

BOY, your sauna stories are terrifying.

So many fucking Italians too. Was NOT pleasantly surprised

Thank you for the lovely illustration of left wing hypocrisy.

Now go kill yourself.

>The artists don't have a party affiliation, boy.
The ones who commissioned the work obviously do.

Maybe someone should try it.

What is really funny, is the DNC leak Trump dirt file lists he has a 9 inch penis as a fact.

Shill.

Masters in liberal arts feminism, after you finish maybe you can be Assistant manager and barista.

It was an idea for nuke bombing I think, the "idiot's lob" or toss or something. It allowed more time to get the hell out of dodge

Can someone explain why the CTR shills will randomly capitalize words in the middle of their posts?

Ignorance is voluntary misfortune

trumpcucks BTFO

>HAHA DRUMPF IS FAT AND HAS NO BALLS
We sure live in a sexist culture don't we?
Oh wait it's ok when we do it, silly me.

another pathetic immature attempt by the left to stir something up.

youtu.be/mkpJgVdm2Kk

Why anyone would want to even say Drumph after watching this tryhard shit is beyond me.

>No, actually a barista. Currently getting a masters.

Gunning for that head barista position eh

What's up with liberals and bestiality? Virtually all them seem to have a fetish with big dicks.

Hitler had a micropenis
Drumpf has a micropenis

Coincidence?

Imagine getting 30 cents for each shitpost

If you don't get it, there really is no hope for you. Pathetic.

False. They see a scumbag, and they make commentary on him.

Lets see your "proof"

Oh wow everyone who BTFOs Sup Forums is automatically a shill. Paranoid.

Wasted trips.

He is fat, and he has no balls. Men everywhere should be ashamed that someone like this has made it this far.

Something that disgusts me far more than the statue, are the revolting creatures that gather around it. So many gay niggers.

I think not.

>dubs

nice.

HERE IS THEIR PROPAGANDA VIDEO

>doesnt deny the masters in art
LMAOO, not even him this is fucking ridiculous man. go fetch me some more coffee barista bitch, your superfag bernie was already btfo by the superdelegates just give up on this election lmao.

1) Leaked Documents suggest that his dick is not small
2) At the age of 70 you don't give a fuck about your weight anymore

SF is a shit filled, aids infested hell hole. They ruined that city. The place is a fucking joke. Watch out for the nigger shit if you go.

ahaha yeah. i saw some snapchat story of all the niggers, beaners, and feminist whales crowding around it.

What cracked me up is that it got removed (because its obviously not okay to have something like that up in union square park)

and next thing you know, theres people chanting "Fall of a dictator"

absolutely histerical

I wonder which meme degree this shill is doing that they can't get a real job and need the money this bad

>"a statue DRUMPF BTFO"
>"Now let's just ignore that Hillary is having seizures, that statue is clearly a good argument"

They don't pay out until you reach $100.

lol what's Derrick Rose doing in San Francisco

lmao chill bro it was just a prank.

nah im just a fun poster, currently stuck on a Mathematica programming problem for my automobile engineering course.

feels bad man

where were you when we got an excuse to call straight men faggot for taking selfies next to a statues cock?

I'd be utterly shocked if anyone were to make inappropriate artwork of Hillary Clinton

Poor little Mexicans don't even realize that blonde-haired people don't have blonde crotch pubes.

seriously tho why do you support hillary or donald. it's obvious neither of them are good candidates for president and each come with their own set of problems.

That's actually a saturated job market with long waiting periods. More like a pay-by-day janitor.

Looks like Iverson more t b h

Hilary don't have balls or a dick... what's your point?

Anyone else love how they have to lie about what he looks like to make fun of him?

How could Trump even be offended by this? It's not him. Why did they think attacking this fake image of him would be effective? It might as well not be an attack on him at all.

the left displaying it's usual emasculating diatribe and fecklessness

I cant say i really support either, but ill end up voting trump. I would maybe consider Johnson, but I think he may be a throwaway vote.

Theres not many options it kind of sucks.

What can't you do in Mathematica?

If some fag hipster was paid by the trump campaign to make a statue of naked HRC, complete with flaps and diseased bush, there would be a lawsuit.

you really didnt think this one through, did you?

Rule 5.

well good luck familia, at least you won't have cuck trudeau.

he's not even that fat, Get ready to be sued for slander. sage

drumpf hahaha

Pol has truly incriminating info on HRC with more to come, shills just have some edgy hipster making naked statues.

Trips of truth just stumped the shit out of you.
Gtfo

not as inappropriate but people got pretty offended

>MUH DOUBLE STANDARDS

Just some trouble plotting some functions.
I fit a polynomial equation to describe the cars torque curve through 1000-4500 rpm, so torque is a function of n(engine rpm), same with horsepower, but a different constant.

I have to plot the cars tractive force as a function of rpm, and vehicle speed.

vehicle speed is a function of n, as is torque, so i accounted for that.

but it just wont fucking work.

Thanks for reading my blog, remember to upvote!

lol cheers

It's so life like. I feel like they really captured his "insecurities" - notice the expert modeling on his freakish child hands - masterful.

Look at that nigger, a pink phone and a purse...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Heres the guy that made them. Probably from LA or Vegas.

It's D Rose. He's wearing a Knicks hat and he was traded to them this summer.

What the left don't realize is that criticizing Donald Trump's grandfather (great-grandfather?) for changing their name to Drumpf is in a sense an attack on Jews, many of whom changed their name (look at the entertainment industry) when emigrating to the United States.

In other words then, the person who made the statue is a confirmed virgin.

How do you know? Has there ever been conclusive proof that she gave birth?? Ooor; did she adopt Chelsea from Webb Hubbell and his mistress?!

Someone should make one of Hillary, complete with saggy tits, old woman ass, an inability to keep shit in her anus and a pissbag strapped to her leg.

This is where we are now as a civilisation. Making naked statues of politicians you don't like in an effort to make them look dumb. You can just imagine the fag who made this, giggling and smirking to himself.

"HeeHee, Trump is gonna freak out, HeeHee, Trump just got blown the fuck out, HeeHee, I'm sooooooo fucking politically minded lol, HeeHee, debate me."

People that say all whites are rich and had slaves are ignant! imma shame em now

Democrats are disgusting and childish. Wtf is wrong with these people?

I have both of those and i think you're a niggerfaggot

And who's to decide who's heart and brain is functioning on a proper level?

I think you're a bitter troll who wastes his time on an anime website baiting for responses. Nothing about that seems compassionate or mentally stabled.

Let's sculpt your fat body and put it out in public.