Brit/pol/ - Northern Ireland self pity edition

>get in here
youtube.com/watch?v=iVI0ta2doUE

>matriarchy confirmed
theguardian.com/media/mediamonkeyblog/2016/aug/17/daily-mail-laura-trott-jason-kenny-olympic-golds

>gooks can't handle the congestion charge
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746747/N-Korea-defector-trusted-elite.html

>Anjem Choudray guilty
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732890/Anjem-Choudary-GUILTY-inciting-support-ISIS.html

>Britain No2, China BTFO
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016/medals/countries

>Owen Smith softer on terrorism than Comrade Jez
order-order.com/2016/08/17/tories-smith-isis-comments-show-hes-unfit-lead/

>Britain could get special status after Brexit, Germans admit
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/17/britain-could-get-special-status-after-brexit-german-minister-admits/

>Unemployment falls despite surge in EU migrants
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/17/uk-unemployment-dips-as-fewer-jobseekers-claimed-benefits-in-jul/

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>50% of graduates who paid £9,000 a year are back living with their parents
rt.com/uk/356250-students-parents-tuition-report

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/aug/17/olympics-hysteria-britain-turned-soviet-team-gb?CMP=fb_gu
youtube.com/watch?v=_nhxm5QEbYI
theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/15/brutal-but-effective-why-team-gb-is-winning-so-many-olympic-medals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Whether it's a trend or not is of little relevance. I have a beard, I have done since I could grow one and will likely keep it until I die. It's personal preference and it's natural. I like the idea that I'm living, in some way, as nature intended, though I obviously maintain it enough to not allow it to descend into nonsense.

Lads, I just got called an internationalist in Greggs by some pay gap cunt.

>Corbyn continues to destroy his party

I'M

NUUUCCLEEARRRRR

>our job is to serve the country
>unless they disagree with me
Nice one Owen.

>Labour

Wait what's wrong with beards? Plenty of based people had beards

Were you being Bourgeois?

>mfw

Lads what's the most suitable and THE defining accent for a patriotic, working class Tory?

It must give an air of superiority over lower accents such as cockney, but not betray the humble roots by sounding like received pronunciation.

>just fuck my shit up
Labour right now.

>Jez trying to be fiery

bless 'im

could be worse he could have called you a globalist mate

Lads, can I place a bet on when Owen will kill himself?

I just wanted a sausage and bean slice, mate.

Du gamla, Du fria, Du fjällhöga nord
Du tysta, Du glädjerika sköna!
Jag hälsar Dig, vänaste land uppå jord,
/: Din sol, Din himmel, Dina ängder gröna.:/

Du tronar på minnen från fornstora dar,
då ärat Ditt namn flög över jorden.
Jag vet att Du är och Du blir vad Du var.
/:Ja, jag vill leva, jag vill dö i Norden.:/

>The absolute state of the Labour party

Ignore him.

I sort of feel sorry for Owen Smith after seeing 2 elections where everyone cheers for Jeremy

Do you think Jeremy makes Owen kneel and suck him off in the back room afterwards to assert dominance?

>Wait what's wrong with beards? Plenty of based people had beards

By September.

That felt like a fucking parody. Jesus Christ, where do you even start on how terrible that was? Labour is so done.

>stream over
>realise there's still no question time or this week

Claiming this get for ARE NIGE

you guys seem to be watching something to do with corbyn - anyone have a link?

>Corbyn will never loose a Labour Leadership Election

>Yet will never win a General Election

Corbyn is our blessing in disguise. He's just what we need to shift the Conservatives to a more Traditional position.

Its the first link in the op

>shift the Conservatives to a more Traditional position.

yeah good fucking luck. I'm glad Labour's dying but they need to go as well

I have a feeling people will still vote for Corbyn because they're not really informed about the stuff he wants to do with the Falklands etc and the tribalist "me mam told me t' hate tories" mentality

>bullying best colony
not fair kek

thank you senpai

Is this true?

Yorkshire.

Checking

Monmouthshire accent

I am honestly amazed Brit/pol/ is still up. Similar things happened last May, we had the election, Brit/pol/ stayed up for a few weeks then died out, with like 2-3 guys going to 4+4 then migrating back in June

>Labour

I think that attitude is seriously dying down. Labour have been losing support in the North for a while now. For the first time in my life I feel quite safe to admit to intending to vote Conservative.

Darwin, Socrates, Da Vinci, Billy Mays, Jeff Bridges, Plato, Aristotle, Henry VIII, the list is endless you moron. Can you not grow one?

>Is this true?
No

Would he actually be able to do anything through the civil service? There was already rumours of a coup d'etat from generals earlier over his policy on nukes.

A true Englishman has a 'stache

This. Labour is now the party of immigrants, not the party of the working class. And the working class is finally starting to wake up to this.

well ben white said so, pretty much unavoidable at this point

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/aug/17/olympics-hysteria-britain-turned-soviet-team-gb?CMP=fb_gu
Just kill the Guardian already.

I should add that the big bushy nu-male beards aren't great, but a well kept ordered beard can look pretty smart

Most of our political parties were or are on the verge of collapse, it`s exciting.

South Wales/Swansea accent count? Asking because that's what I have and I want to change my accent as I believe it sounds ugly.

youtube.com/watch?v=_nhxm5QEbYI

Labour: the plane

Literally army policy.

Pray for Manchester lads

>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/aug/17/olympics-hysteria-britain-turned-soviet-team-gb?CMP=fb_gu
What's this fucker even saying?

Who is Owen Smith?

Simon Jenkins does alright commentary on Parliament.

Everything else he touches is absolutely putrid shit

We might enter recession. Everyone, even people who voted Brexit, expected at least one quarter of recession as business freaks out.

But things have been no where near as bad as expected. FTSE 100 bounced back more or less right away. FTSE 250 took longer but also recovered and strengthened, unemployment is down. The pound is still weak, but that's not necessarily bad.

In fact things are looking so decent the predicted recession might not even happen. And if it doesn't happen then remainers will be so BTFO that they should never be listened to again.

Hopefully they crash into Mecca.

I welcome their financial difficulties 2bh

Is it okay to have both, if they're not connected?

Monmouthshire is more English but still has that Welsh character

>That bum
Talk about lewd

they all lived past 40 and were intelligent, mature men

this is how your beard makes you look

I'm not sure if it's accurate but I did read earlier this day an article claiming that we're going to avoid a recession.

To have Welsh character, you must speak Welsh.

Frankly Eastern to central Wales is basically English at this point

Anyone got any deets on Manchester airport?

Did a beard steal your family's land or something? Give it a fucking rest

But I don't look like that. That beard is way too long anyway. It also grows out longer in different places.

>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/aug/17/olympics-hysteria-britain-turned-soviet-team-gb?CMP=fb_gu
>They are a joy to watch. But I do not mind their nationality. The nationalisation of sport – the hamfisted draping in the union jack after breasting the tape – so clearly diminishes the individual achievement. Ever since its introduction by Hitler at the 1936 Olympics, such chauvinism has infused democratic as well as authoritarian regimes. Olympic Games are like wars, foreign adventures offering regimes a salve to domestic woes. Athletes are recruited to the flag like soldiers. They are declared “heroes” and showered with honours.

What the fuck am I reading.

>tfw a mixture of English immigrants, Welsh Coalminers and Italian refugees

Even our helmets had them

>manchester airport being evacuated
>bomb found
>britpol is discussing moustaches
>????

Lad, he's a POLITICO Chief Economic Correspondent and Morning Money columnist, CNBC contributor. He's no small fish.

>Labour party is dying
>The Guardian is dying

This is brilliant!

Who else is /ProAusterity/ ?

I'm trying to show you how ridiculous young men look with beards, don't do that shit until you're 40 because you can't pull it off, buy a razor

>he doesn't know hitler invented the olympics

A man with a beard fucked your mum didn't he?

Alright, since it's partly Welsh sounding it could be easy to adapt to. Do you know what the defining features of a Monmouthshire accent are? Like, what parts of it are Welsh and what parts are English?

The favourite paper of students and labour MPs.

Right here senpai

The freer the market, the freer the people

no, but my dad has a moustache

Hitler confirmed Greek time traveller.

>Corbyn will never loose a Labour Leadership Election
>Corbyn is the Anti-Trump of Britain

Which is a shame. I actually like their International section, I'd defiantly read it if they spun that out to it's own paper

Post sauce.

Can't be anti-austerity without advocating the same things that got us austerity in the first place. It's bizarre seeing politicians talking about reversing austerity.

>#NeverCorbyn

If he pulls Labour to the left than the Tories can continue to claim to represent the right without actually being right wing.

>Corbyn is the Anti-Trump of Britain

>guardian
>gawker when

>theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/15/brutal-but-effective-why-team-gb-is-winning-so-many-olympic-medals

>Dr Borja Garcia, a senior lecturer in sports management and policy at Loughborough University
>What about basketball, which has a lot of social potential in the inner cities?
>waaaaaaaa waaaah
>spend money how I want

That isn't a good thing user.

Actually, the credit agencies that do credit ratings of country said that it's basically impossible at this point.

So no.

>I'd defiantly read it
>defiantly
Definitely m8, definitely.

Face it, the greatest mistake this country ever made was breaking down the social apartheid between the Norman aristocracy and the native Anglo-Saxons.

1066 to 1960s. We had a good thing going.

Doubt he was implying that it was.

>Anglo-Saxons
>native

Yes we get it leftists, you fucking hate Britain. What a load of toss. I want to know what our lad PATRIOTIC PEATY would think of someone deriding his nations own pride in him.

And is he implying that up until now the West didn't take joy in it's winning of Olympic Medals?