I have woken up. Money is all that matters

i realized by high school i only care about money
i realized by college that all my relationships were worthless and that i hated people
made 80k right out of college and at this rate will be a millionaire before 35
now you can move the goalposts all you want

But you live in Poland and shitpost on a Estonian Public Notepad website all day user

I'm a 22yr old jerk-off that has finally FELT how sexy persuasion & numbers actually are.

My first sales job is in the horizon. I'm taking my last $10 and I'm going to Kinko's to print a new resume, take the bus, and fist fuck my interview into success confetti. Then I'm going to save all my money; start going to school again, and take up a series 7 license.

Fuck relationships. Fuck caring about people. Fuck staying up late working on my talents and getting paid par to nothing. There is NO nobility in poverty. I'm officially dead inside. Honestly, it feels good. I'm going to be rich or die. Share your stories on how you became a fiduciary.

>I have woken up
>all it matters is money

Pick one faggot you just feel for the money maymay.

Clarify, dollar millionaire or zloty millionaire?

I'm in a similar situation. How do you go about investing your money?

>Money is all that matters
>fiat money that can be invalidated by your financial masters at a moment's notice

ok cool

go get em tiger

> Estonian public notepad
kek

Good for you, user. I'm envious.

I too, dedicated my life in being sucessful and I suceed. But let me tell you; it will not ease your pain. Having human contact its deeply programmed in you dna. You cannot escape. Sometimes I cry wishing I have human contact. I have not.

what do you plan to achieve before you will have to leave the money behind and die?

Nice /biz/ copypasta

your money will never matter unless you are in the 1%...enough with the slide threads

>current year
>not having a gold backed portfolio
>kys

>poland
>80k

daaaaamn, my polish friend just landed a boeing internship paying 50K

tech aparently pays really fucking well overthere

plus since you live in easten yourup, i bet only 3% of that goes towards bills

make sure you convert your car to LP to stash even more money into a savings account

If only Polacks were white, you'd be set.
So close...

hello ron paul, just how many hours do you give the markets to collpase, 5? nah thats to optimistic, happening in a hour!

keep it up senpai, I came to the realization when I was 16 and discovered that I'm a genetic wrekt that will never have sex if not the money (and yes im part jewish).

That's a very Anglo post for a Pole to make

In order to beat the jew you have to become the jew and then outjew the jew but beware, when one gazes long into the jew, the jew also gazes into you

It is all that matters. I have never been given a chance by women because I'm not very social.

Bought a Corvette and nice clothes. Whores everywhere.

You realize you're heading to depression and failure right