Dear Ivanka

>Dear Ivanka,

Thank you so much for your web order! We’re happy to let you know that the proceeds of your sale have been generously donated to the American Immigration Council, the Everytown for Gun Safety Organization, and the Hillary Clinton campaign. We hope you enjoy your new Lady Grey [Helix Ear Cuff].

Best,

Jill + Sabine

Lady Grey

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/JamesWester69/status/766378517688823808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Request refund
>They'll have to give her money back out of pocket since they've already donated her money away

If i was Ivanka, i'd probably not give a fuck.
I'd also suck daddy's cock and make him plow me during his free time.
I'd also murder my jew husband.
Ah fuck it, i'd masturbate all day long.

What was the post about again ?

Sometimes I wonder why Sup Forums has a weird fixation on traps...then I see posts like this

Hate when business get political. It's also a stupid I business move since they alienate a lot of customers. Just look what happened to Macy's or Stephen Colbert's ratings.

I'd just refund it.

I doubt they can get their donations back.

So they lost a profit to spite a girl for her dads presidential bid. I think the store looses

any proof she actually bought stuff, and not just a publicity stunt?

as if ivanka doesn't have lackeys to buy shit

wtf is the point of that?

How fucking petty. Good lord.

Attention

>go against Trump since that's what is popular apparently if the media is any indication
>go bankrupt due to collapse of sales shortly after
Only a fringe minority supports Trump, #I'mWithHer !

>score points with lefties
>don't have money to buy jewelry

smart move

I wouldn't make Ivanka mad, she seems the type of woman that would seek a swiftly revenge

>customer buys your product
>turn it into a political stunt

those bitches have no class

>911

Not a professional way to run a business at all, very sad.

Did they donate to a charity supporting the breaking of immigration laws?

If not, why did they donate to an organisation Trump would support, e.g. a LEGAL migration charity?

Why are leftists so stupid and inflammatory?

Jill and Sabine. They look like Hillary shills.

>attacking the buying customer

#wewladdie

I hope it leads to a boycott.

>being unprofessional and alienating customers

W E W

Ivanka should declare how trash that product is but she's not vain enough for that

>Ivanka makes a point to support female small business owners
>gets outed by catty female business owners
>they violate their own privacy policy
At the very least the Bbb should be involved.

Doesn't matter though. This store just seems like a front for rich old kikes to support young kikes without straight giving them money. They probably have more (((investors))) than customers as is

and so ends another business

Heh, one look and you can tell what a couple of cunts they are.

White Women.

Of course.

This

> "Us trump supporters are the true conservatives though!"

Trump karma effect runs strong baby

>>they violate their own privacy policy
Holy shit, I didn't even think about this. Is this illegal, by any chance?

Enough people to make the stocks of companies go crashing down and the ratings of TV channels and shows as well.

i second that

This.

Why do people do this shit anyway? Now all the rich Republicans will probably boycott it.

No.

Well, they're from NYC. Pretty much every girl looks and acts like that.

kek fucking brilliant

I don't know really.

Their privacy policy does say that they will not disclose customer information without written consent though. That's why I say better business bureau. It's an ethics violation

k thanks.

It's a tinfoil hat for your ears so that the Jews and globalist can't eavesdrop on you while you're having sorrow sex with your mom's husband.

Shoopers better Rev up their trumped psds.

>being a conservative

Why follow a passive and weak ideology?

Why are they being mean to Ivanka?

they seek attention and validation, above all?

they are very insecure

I hope Sup Forums understands that Ivanka would be shilling for Hillary if Trump wasn't running, right? Her and her kike husband have been funding open border and anti gun politicians since they were married.

Don Jr. is the true heir to Trump's legacy

Baron would like a word with you. Don't worry user, kneecaps heal...sorta

This is also true. Ivanka is historically a Democrat.

>implying they didn't keep the money and they aren't just trying to taunt her

Can somebody explain to a retard what this post about?

>white

Leftists do this shit and ruin people's lives and businesses if they don't bake a cake. But republicans are bigots for wanting to preserve laws and rights? How do these retards think they're logical?

Exactly this

I would not be surprised if they just made everything up and Ivanka never bought a thing from them.

Uh

>We just wanna preserve laws and rights to keep society bettering the quality of life of others, what gives???

Lel

The funny part is, all the people saying they will boycott never would have bought anything in the first place. This is like a vegan saying that they are boycotting Chik-fil-a because of the owners stance on gay marriage.

They both have major slutface. First date lays for sure.

Because they are low bullies. Like typical liberals.

it doesn't really matter, but at least the business gets tarnished with negative reviews and stigmatized.

>exchange money for product
>care about what they spend that money on

it's not like they spent ivankas money

So sick of passive aggressive public letter liberals
>We need a gigantic purge

considering how ugly their jewelry is i doubt ivanka bought anything from them

yeah, doesn't she have a jewelry company already?

Trust fund babies fighting trust fund babies

why is this news?

Unless I see Ivanka admit to buying from them, I call bs on the story.

Memo to Lady Gray from Ivanka.
I'm sure our millions of supporters will take note of your snarky little letter, and take their business elsewhere.
As I'm sure you are aware, Macy's stock ( symbol M ) crashed from a high of $73.00 dollars in July of 2015 when they stopped carrying my fathers clothing line, to a low of $29.94 this past may. I understand Macy's even had to close some stores.
Bye bye now, they are holding the helicopter for me and I must run.

wow i guess trump just got stumped wtf

like what happened to Macy's

>Liberal women act passive aggressive and petty

I find this hard to believe

Trump supporters crashed Macy's stock, Macy's even had to close stores.

>request refund
>look petty and like a sore loser
>story becomes bigger than it needed to be
>free advertisement

Have any of you ever worked in a political campaign? If this story gets any bigger than the instagram post, it'll be a huge victory for this business and a potentially lost news cycle.

Never respond to your opponents' attacks unless you absolutely have to and try to get them to respond to yours, because in politics, if you're on defense, you're losing. You're letting others define the cycles and narratives.

Lol

It's as if they don't realize the audience they are pandering to by doing this stunt has no money to spend anyway

mobile.twitter.com/JamesWester69/status/766378517688823808

Oh shit. Lady Grey may have violated their sellers policy regarding disclosure of customers information. KEK.

>I thought Sabine was their token Indian guy
Anyone else?

>I'm sure our millions of supporters will take note of your snarky little letter, and take their business elsewhere.
This. I hope they lose a ton of business and have to close shop. It is not their political ideology, we are America and they are free to have their own beliefs, but it is the mean-spirited hateful manner in which they threw it in Ivanka's face and then posted it for the world to see, hoping they would get tons of kudos. Buh-bye Lady Grey.

>France
>Trump supporter

he can't even vote

Racist crackas donating money to illegals takin our brothas jobs. Fuck trump and Hillary, Where our reparations at nugga?

Get BLM to do our dirty work when?

good point

Oh no, a company using the money they made for a cause they believe in! Woaaaahhh BTFO!

Lady Grey is already a pretty fucking big jeweler

"All publicity is good publicity" is only said by retards who don't actually know anything about publicity or marketing or advertising

A lot of third-worlders like to voice support for Trump because it makes them feel relevant, even if they can't vote and their opinions don't matter.

kek kek kekek

Liberals like to be assholes for no reason.

No surprises here.

fucking pettiness

We voice support for Trump because it is convenient for us that he, and not Hillary, wins.

I know you don't know shit about the world, but latin america is shifting right, Clinton would ensure 4 more years of a divided continent.

This is the pinnacle of virtue signalling. Why can't anyone do a good deed (in their minds) without advertising it to the whole world?

because they don't do good deeds

you can tell cause they think its newsworthy to donate money

>majority of trump supporters are poor uneducated whites
>alienating potential costumers
KEK

Political news is a finite resource in a campaign. There's only so much oxygen in any given political season.

Which would you rather have that oxygen be used for: A petty business that is being political; or attacking Shillary for her corruption?

This is why Trump is so bad. Getting into stupid fights and stupid social media spats and then the media just loves to gawk at the spectacle and giving him bad press and giving Shillary cover.

jami calandros asking the real questions

>thinking they actually donate money

Just send a letter back in the exact same fashion and make it publicly known.
>dear passive aggressive cunts
>It is your right as an American to spend your money as you see fit but it is not your right to spread customer information on the internet. Given this egregious breech of my trust I will request a refund and encourage everyone I know not to shop with such a petty person.
They made the first move and it was a bad one so making them look like shit won't be hard.

that is no way to treat your customer

Fun fact: Islam forbids virtue signalling

Why are liberals such bullies? I ask this as a former liberal.

They did the same shit to the kid who ordered custom trump shirt which the owner chose to vandalize. I don't get it.

I don't ever see the right doing this kind of thing to people but the left who I though was tolerant and compassionate are the ones treating people like shit.

It's disturbing

>liberals try do handwriting
if it aint written in cursive, it aint worth reading
daily reminder that if you were never taught to write in cursive, you are a subhuman product of terrible education

Looks like a certain company is about to get Trumped