Things noticed about MSPA

Does Homestuck's runtime ever seem strange in perspective?
It took 4 years (4/13/09-4/13/13) to get to Act 6 Act 6.
And 3 years further just to finish that ONE sub-act that was only 12% of the comic.

Other urls found in this thread:

hiveswap.com/index.php#screenshots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's amazing how lazy the autist who made homosuck got

He was genuinely incredibly hard working for the first couple of years. I think he just gave up by the end, or had extreme difficulties with Hiveswap.

It's hard to believe something intensely personal didn't happen to him, what could've made him change so much?
He went from the man with the most dedicated webcomic schedule to slouching and throwing in the towel somewhere within those last 3 years.

He spent the last year and change wrangling the idiots he got to make his game after the previous idiots stole all his money.

His dad also died.

He also wrote himself into a corner and clearly lost interest and had no idea what he was doing toward the end, similar to the Berserk guy.

Post Pregnant Characters

No Particular Reason Just Do It

That's actually using Problem Sleuth pages. If you take out that and count Homestuck by itself, Act 6 Act 6 is actually about 23% of the entire comic, and nearly half of Act 6. It's also the quarter that took by far the longest.
Christ fuck Hussie, what happened?

To put that into perspective, A6A6 was 1842 pages took 1029 days, roughly 3 years.

The entire first part of Homestuck (Acts 1-4) were longer than that, 1989 pages and done a over year in 426 days.

Post Sassy Jades

Fucking hiveswap

The weirdest thing about Hiveswap is that if you go to the official website they still have the 3D asssets, even though they said they shifted to 2D assets over a year ago

hiveswap.com/index.php#screenshots

This is triggering a whole bunch of red flags to me. I actually think they are not even paying people to advertise the game or, worse yet, they don't really HAVE too many 2D assets to show,

>Tavros
Die in a fire kthx

Ewww.

I'm surprised people still have JohnRose lying around.

It's better than any other ship with either of them, and we all know it.

>dad died
>money stolen
>working on too much
>sick of Homestuck
I blame Rachel.

I liked Act 5.

Hiveswap was a mess, but it was really creative and added a lot to the story. Expanding the scope to include the trolls as major characters was great.

All the trolls were good characters in Act 5 (except Feferi).

I dunno, JohnRoxy and DaveRose are pretty great

Okay, fine, I'll admit JohnRoxy is cute and DaveRose is my second favorite ship.

Rose? Yes. John? Every other ship is better.

Except John/Aradia which is a thing I still don't comprehend.

Things were going great until the kickstarter for the game, Hussie used the $2.5 million to commission The Odd Gentleman to make Hiveswap. The Odd Gentleman very quickly lost interest in making Hiveswap, but decided to keep the money and spend it on development for their new King's Quest game. They gave Hussie the runaround every time he requested updates on the game progress, and he eventually had to fly to their studio in person to see what was going on.

Hussie had to put Homestuck on hiatus and spent the next couple of years in court battles getting the money back. In between all this, his dad died.