The Lion Guard

A new episode comes on in about eight minutes, if anybody cares.

both disney channel and disney junior is showing it at the same time

Well, they showed the bones of dead animals. Show doesn't do that often, so I'll take it for what it was. Fuli also tackled a hyena, which I find notable because she usually doesn't get to fight anything.

I pity your family that has to have such a sad, pathetic failure of a child.

So what is this show?

It's a cartoon like any other. You're the one who hears the term "preschool" and dismisses it, while pretending that things like Adventure Time are somehow more respectable. It's not Dora the Explorer. There is no talking-to-the-audience or teaching about shapes and colors. The cartoon isn't educational at all. It's just normal.

Were jackals Gypsies ot Muslims?

Muslims.

Your delusions just make you more pathetic. Seek help

Disney's answer to.......that show.

Not really. They don't have much in common.

i can't wait to see it replaced by that Tangled cartoon.

>being this ethnocentric about taste in fiction

Huh? Literally never seen this show, but you should really grow up

Apples and oranges, there. Tangled isn't even going to be the same block or network.

>he said, on fucking Sup Forums

Fuli is still the best character.

One last bump. Episode wasn't really good enough to keep talking about, but even if it was, thread would have met the same fate.

hyena girl when?

You'd probably be better off making a general kids/pre-schooler cartoons thread. Nobody watches or talks about these shows otherwise.

That's why past nostalgia threads, you'll never see these threads about Miles from Tomorrowland, Doc McStuffins, etc until the kids who are watching them now crawl onto this site. I'm saying that as a person who actively watches these shows too.

People on this board just don't really watch cartoons past CN or DisneyX. It doesn't help that these cartoons are self-contained enough that there's not much to talk about after a showing in the first place.

That all being said, I'm glad they finally made a point to clearly explain that hyenas actually have a place in their little circle of life. They did bring it up during the Jasiri episode, but actually showing it probably would help settle it in for kids a lot more.

I want to see other animals bring up the fact that Fuli and Kion have to kill animals to eat too, but I doubt they'll ever be able to do it without making it too complicated and "mean-spirited" for kids

Kion probably hasn't killed. Benefits to being in the royal family. But Fuli most certainly has.

You're right about Kion, I forgot that the movie made it a point that Kiara and her friends were learning about how to track, and during that later episode about how Fuli wanted to be alone Kiara was stil learning how to track (and not kill).

They've kind of skimmed over it, but I guess they have been making it a point that things like gazelles and zebras have terrible memory. Meaning that even if one of their herd does gets killed, they'll end up forgetting anyways.

The gazelles have no memory problems. They just were shown as being unable to communicate - until they had an episode about the gazelles and they talked just fine.