Which women are top tier, numero uno...

Which women are top tier, numero uno, best of the best and most despised by other women because of inferior looks and wits?

I'm going to get the best one.

Swedish?

norwayish and polish?

I'm a girl, and I think russians are the most beautiful.

just the whitest euro features in general are the most sought after. lower status race females unanimously adapt white female traits to appear of higher value. it's funny when nigs try to have non-monkey hair

tits please

Hispanic here.

Mexican women do it for me, or at least those that aren't pure Indio.

They blend attractive European and Asiatic features together.

>dubdubs

Beauty is subjective. Beautiful is this, which arouses a feeling of wanting in you. Some men like sameskinned women, other prefer exotic ones, yet other go for the forbidden fruit and want no women.

I like young women. Their breasts just starting to grow. Looking kind of boyish.

Here you go polak

Colombian broads are the hottest, you dumb fuck.

Pic unrelated, but still my waifu.

titties or gtfo

Yeah first time i saw some girl like that i thought that i got too mutch acid on party.

I had a Colombian gf....holy fucking crazy

Don't ever date one. Those chicks are fucking insane

Implying there are sane women.

Asian women. Not even a weeb t b h.

get the fuck out of here ahmed

latina's are beautiful, intelligent, red-pilled, wonderful women, real latinas, NOT mestizas (mexicans) i'm talking women from peru, colombia, argentina, even brazilian

thats just my experience though, i'll tell you they LOVE to fuck so it helps if your a high test alpha because they demand sexual satifaction

going there this winter, can't wait to see whats good

insane like in the sack ?

>Peru and Colombia

You do realize that Mestizo means mixed, right? And that Peru and Colombia are brown Indio central, right? And that Brazil is latina: COAL BURNER EDITION.

I think you might just have an unfounded dislike against Mexican women due to only seeing the worst.

>not meztizas
>from peru, colombia, argentina, even brazilian
Dude. Are you really that retarded?

>American wants to racemix with niggers

Who could have guessed?

pot kettle etc

This.

White women especially hate asian women.

They take it to a while new level. They go from being normal crazy women to early 50s bitching within a week, or less

Yes crazy in the sack, too...but more so in the brain. Hard to explain but take your typical crazy white American girl and multiply it by about 23.5 and increase the rate at which craziness happens in a relationship by about 15

I'm on Sup Forums, what makes you think I'm degenerate?

but I haven't had sex with anyone that isn't white

KEK!!!