/sug/ Steven Universe General

Triggered Edition

>Mindful Education:
Stream: dailymotion.com/video/x4qalyh
Download: dl.sug.rocks/preair/04x04.mkv

>NEXT EPISODE (airs Thursday):
Future Boy Zoltron (September 1st, 2016)
Gem Harvest (September 8th, 2016) (unconfirmed)

EPISODES:
>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA
>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

HERE BE SPOILERS:
(Don't be a clod, mark and hide your spoilers accordingly!)
>2 minute clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot
sug.rocks/leaks.html

OFFICIAL SITES:
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

MISCELLANEOUS:
>SDCC SU Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>Show Soundtrack
mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
>Attack the Light (mobile game) Soundtrack
mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11085165
strawpoll.me/11085085
strawpoll.me/11085130
strawpoll.me/11085151
strawpoll.me/11085155
strawpoll.me/11085161
strawpoll.me/11085170
mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no Poel

This is the superior thread

I don't think Garnet is stronger than Opal.

that floaty animation and lazy camera works doesn't really make this look any better than their usual garbage.

>Following the death of the Rubies, the destruction of a red-eye and scout ship, and the presumed death of Jasper, Lapis Lazuli, and a Peridot, homeworld decides to finally crush the rebellion that killed Pink Diamond along with so many loyal gem soldiers. The Crystal Gems are easily overwhelmed by the small force of homeworld's elite, and immediately shattered. Lapis and Peridot are taken for questioning and reconditioning. Homeworld begins rounding up all of the humans Rose Quartz thought so valuable to be slaves on future colonies, and to experiment in making hybrid soldiers. In an act of arrogance, Steven is thrown in to a massive holding cell with the other citizens of beach city.

>In a last ditch effort Steven attempts to fuse with the people of beach city, and then the people of earth, until all of humanity is united in one massive organic fusion. A massive battle takes place, the fusion driving off the invasion force and poofing Yellow Diamond, though getting severely injured in the process. Its blood and such permanently changes the landscape a-la EoE. After un-fusing, several people are missing, and most are hideously mutated and infertile. Steven is one of the only normal-ish humans left. Though they drove off the homeworld gems and saved the earth, humanity is now doomed to live out its final days in a barren wasteland of a planet.

Fuck you, into incomplete

Pretty sure that part wasn't animated by the Trigger Studio animator, that's not the style Trigger uses to.

God dammit, just post on the current thread instead of bumping this one

Did this episode give anyone else serious Evangelion vibes

no

Stevonnie is still pretty hot

no

Make way for best gem.

not enough conversations on hell trains

So does Steven feel guilty about killing Rose?

I think he feels guilty that she poofed gems and hes starting to follow.

Is this a gay thread?

Canon pairings
strawpoll.me/11085165

Shitposting pairings
strawpoll.me/11085085

Steven's immortality issue
strawpoll.me/11085130

Jasperdemption
strawpoll.me/11085151

Thundercock vs. the cuck
strawpoll.me/11085155

Unhealthy or healthy
strawpoll.me/11085161

OG option
strawpoll.me/11085170

How did steven get back from space? Did they even show it?

POEL DID I DO IT RIGHT XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Motherfucker, JUST HAVE BOTH.

ARE WE THERE YET BAB? XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

>Triggered Edition
Has anyone on Tumblr complained about how the new episode tells people not to hide from things that stress them out and face them? Something about how SU is anti-trigger word or something

post cute art :^}

>page 9

Fuck you nigger.

this isn't an imagedump thread.

Did anyone else think that when Rose appeared it was because she's still alive in her Gem and they somehow encountered her dormant state?

Rose is an angry cloud?

I thought it was because Steven was beginning to have doubts about her and her methods, though now I realize it was probably guilt over "killing" her.

>Japanese animator does animation for an american tv show
>Looks infinitely better than anything a western animator has contributed to the show

Hmm, really makes you think

Daily reminder that Rose is evil and Steven is a weapon

Doing small requests.

Poel was my grandma's maiden name.

>Daily reminder that Connie will be first kiss and Lapis first fug of Steven

Thank you. I keep forgetting.

Ruby holding tiny sapphires and dropping a couple that float down gracefully

I cannot possibly be the only one mad at how they compared Connie's problem's with Steven's
Like, she flung somebody across the room, that's her fault for overreacting like a dumbass
Fucking Steven on the other hand, I'm still having nightmares about Bismuth, he was fine until Connie started losing her shit about some minor crap and now thanks to her he's having Vietnam tier flashbacks, what the fuck

hahahahahaha
>my ptsd is just as fucked as yours steven
connie BTFO

Don't worry, /sug/. I'm here for you.

best gem
e
s
t

g
e
m

>kill one gem to save planet
>ebil

No, you're only there for Connie. Fuck off you two-timer

Here comes a thought...

That might alarm you...

Steven needs to stop being a whiny bitch and face his problems.

and zarya too, why not

after all, 3 is better than 1

I want to do incredibly lewd things to Pearl.

>face his problems
Like what?

Why are all of Pearl's fusions slutty?

Lappy makes me happy

>1080p mega still bust
anybody know what's up?

user, it's not like that...

>The best musclelady is too obscure to be added to these pictures

I suffer so

The song is stuck in my head. Haven't had that since do it for her.

That image made me kek.

forgeting
>is a race traitor

lap

Olá /sug/!

You mean like rub her tummy until she burps loudly?

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head, and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

janitors be slacking

Tiny Lapenis

Which isn't a bad thing if it's a shitty race.

I love how you can immediately tell what part Trigger animated when the butterflys appear

would lapis feel guilty or happy about what happened to jasper

hi tumblr

jap

Nice gif, Scribble.

I hope we get some more guest animation very soon.

but what if his...crystal pepsi

If my race was basically a parasitic dictatorship I'd also betray it

>Missed episode last night
>Finished it a few minutes ago
>Mfw it hit too close to home

the old one was taken down and the guy made a new one

mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw

>Steven is going to absolutely wreck this in a few years.

>crystal pepsi

cucks...

Maybe actually mention which 2 pairings are in each poll instead of posting retarded cryptic themes as titles and expect people to click through all of them in the hopes that eventually they'll give a shit about one of the ships.

It won't

Here comes a thought

Well, she felt guilty already, so she'd either feel worse or step away from it and say "Jasper got fucked up herself, not my prob"

Don't run from your issues user. Dare to process them.

>tumblr
>racist
Don't use memes you don't understand.

per

Rose really steals?

No dignity.

>thank you, Steven

UCKSC

One is actual character development for Lapis, the other just confirms her to be a bitch.

Early 90s Pearl was such a salty bitch.

Stevonnie fighting Satsuki Kiryuin

But I like this

I've come to terms with a big one already... And this entire week, I've been planning on Friday (today) to face one. One that may leave me feeling ok or feeling empty and abandoned

what's the difference between shattering a gem and keeping it bubbled forever?

I think that was one of my all time favorite songs in this show. It's so calming.

Shattered gem is still technically alive and suffering. The bubbled one is inactive.

I started tearing up out of nowhere, this show is getting to me.

One fragments its consciousness, dooming it to eternal torment.
The other puts it in a coma.

You know what to do /sug

Good luck user. Rooting for ya

>implying tumblr does not think that the white race is shitty