Explain

Is Sup Forums getting full of niggers?

No, just full of shills.

This

All the hill shills are really bringing our averages down.

>/lit/ 147 iq

Anyone who believes this has obviously never been to /lit/, or are too stupid themselves to see through the facade of pseudo-intellectualism that pervades the board.

Fuck, man. Science.

So basically, every subject Sup Forums is full off are weighed in and we all know how much shill threads are made or shitposting threads, I'm fucking surprised we didn't hit rock bottom.

Oh the Sup Forums I could believe but that /lit/? Absolute bait.

If you think that chart is real you belong in the double digit club

that infographic was obviously done by some i/lit/erate.

Worst. Board. Ever.

>int
>different iq from pol

Yer nah fuck off cunt pretty much the same board

That picture is an IQ test. If you believe it's true, your IQ is below 100.

>/sci/ 141
Saying anything like this is sure to disprove that:
.9999 =/= 1
6+9/3(2+1) = ?
(posting pic related)
"what's wrong with STEM?"

wtf I eat glue now

>current year
>still hating on ponyfags

Nice meme.

Explains a lot.

A

I'd say this is inaccurate. Sup Forums is nowhere near that smart.

by the way, where is /r9k/ at? or are they consider Sup Forums lite now?

how is /fit/ so smart? do they do anything other than lift weights and read articles about keto?

definitely B

Sup Forums is average
Being a weeb doesn't suck once.

here we go...

neutral as always

Nobody knows. Portals don't exist yet.

So /out/, /lit/, /wg/ and /sci/ are the biggest liars on Sup Forums

>/lit/ smarter than /sci/

Now this is some fucking bullshit.
Ask a fucking librarian to solve a 12x12 matrix

Based Sup Forums
Fuck Sup Forums

Where would you even get this data? How would you collect it and how could you be sure it is trustworthy? Go post it on /sci/ and they will tear you to shreds if not outright ban you for faggotry

Fucking shill harder you Jew

>I can't back up my argument
>You're a shill or jew

and you wonder why you're close to last

FUCKING

Rightards in general, haters, racists, sexists, homophobics etc are really retarded.

That's why I offer a new way of being racist: just hate the stupid haters. Let's persecute them as the inferior race they are.

Retarded white trash ==> :oven:

Well, you are here, right?

>Does not address the first point
>Hur he called OP a Jew that means he's le dum

Fuck off faggot. There is no reliable way to collect that data. The chart is nothing but Jew tier propaganda

>Sup Forums shill detected

>Outliers

More like outliars

A. It would only speed through the blue portal if the block was aided by gravity; the speed of the orange portal is irrelevant, only the block's speed matters.

A. The block originally had no force on it, and the object that goes through a portal only exits with the force it had going in.

Lets be real Sup Forums - who the fuck is surprised? Everyone here has an opinion without any kind of coherent or logical basis.

Noone reads, studies, or went through the process of educating themselves. Very few hold positions actually relevant to the issues at hand on this board.

They just get info from useless and sourceless infographics, from barely educated youtubers, and from other Sup Forums posts (fucking lel).

And the worst part? They take all that "information" at face value because it confirms their biases and it is much easier to have others think for you and instead have easy fast food tier philosopical/political opinions.

>hurr durr i am edjewmacated! I gots a job and pussy and moniess!

Good for you - why waste time among barely literate autists and edgy teens?

bs. /pol iq must be lower cuz we are just lemmings

>/out/ in the top 4
ha no, it's pretty much the mirror image of Sup Forums. Couple good threads here and there but 80%
>WHAT KNOIFE SHUD I BUY
>WHAT x SHOULD I BUY

BURGER

>Sup Forums is at the bottom
HA!

>fit
above
>biz

no.

A proper iq test is not carried out like this, and making a graph is not just taking a few pretty colours and throwing random numbers around to make certain boards look superior. Thinking the average IQ on /lit/ is 147 is retarded.