Clerks the Animated Series

Anyone remember this show?

Have you seen all of it?

Its a personal favorite of mine. Really love the character designs, comedy almost always lands. Sucks id wasent more prosperous.

Unwarranted Kevin Smith hate not welcome. This is just about the animated show.

Loved the going of on animator huan

>Man no live under counter
>Can gone, now can back

Shame it only got 6 episodes

Is it safe?

It puts the lotion on its skin

This show was too good for this world.

"My god, something has scared that monkey!"

Yeah, ABC really fucked them over. They got a Super Bowl ad and then the network airs two episodes out of order before cancelling it after the second. On the plus side, the creators went on to make Kim Possible.

I think my favorite gag was Patrick Swayze, voiced by Gilbert Gotfried, working at the pet shop next door. Every time he called it by name it was a different Swayze movie.

My favorite episode is the flashback episode where they're stuck in the freezer.

>Good Morning
>It's 11:59
>Which is still technically the morning

The monkey episode is one of my all time favorite episodes of anything.

Shut up, man!

Nothing can kill the Grimace.

>Every time he called it by name it was a different Swayze movie.

He was actually referrign to the Horse he was riding. the pet store was actually Gerbils Gerbils Gerbils. Coincidentally, at one point, the actual location next-door (still part to the block of stores as the Quickstop and RST) was a tattoo parlor.

Great show. If this aired today it would probably have gotten 5 seasons at least.

>some big hardcover book of Kevin Smith based comics at Borders years ago
>flip open the cover
>on the dust jacket is Clerks TAS style drawn Randall and Dante
>Randall's drawing a picture of Dante looking like a complete moron going "I'M DANTE AND I'M THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER"

This show was fantastic. The second episode "clip show" set in the freezer was phenomenal.

I was 10 when it first aired, I think, and I remember seeing it once or twice on air, but never after that. I think Comedy Central got the rights to it a few years later, can't remember.

I miss this show a lot.

So, what was cut from the second episode by ABC? ive only ever seen the uncensored DVD.

You're absolutely right. That was a typo.

The "Flintstone's List" bit.

really? I was kinda thinking it would be the mail order husband.

>all of the prisoners use their feet to move the train
The fact that it shouldn't exist makes me glad it exists.

Pack of fags?
Your a fag!
Its a cigarette mate.
Im not your mate, fag!

Smith promised a movie set in the animated universe.

Too bad we will never get it.

>Constant flashbacks and cutaway gags
>80s pop culture references in place of jokes
>Edgy gags about the holocaust and masturbation

I see you guys are fond of Family Guy.

bought it on dvd. watched it and then forgot it. it was ok

>they did a clip show and stumbled upon the writers room of their show
>one writer runs over to the others holding a book titled 'Guide to making Seth Macfarlane jokes'
>writer suggests they put them on an island, make cutaway gags and do gay jokes about them for the rest of the episode

The second to last episode was a whole plot reference to The Bad News Bears, The Last Starfighter, and Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

Do you not think that the first 6 episodes of family guy are pretty alright?

You're a cigarette.