How old are you?

How old are you?

Im 29 and feel like im just talking to children on here and i cant find an anonymous board full of older ppl.

Feels shitty

I'm older than you. Don't be such a fucking faggot.

18, sup, child here.

I'm 26.

I'm old and tired....I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve this..
>..pic related

You the guy who fought in Chechnya?

Yeah, and I'm probably OLDEST.

>I need mature discussion for mature gentleman such as myself

I tip my fedora to you sir.

34 on here when my biz is slow. Its always easy to find the adults on here

26 reportingin...

you feel like that because its anonymous based. join a forum with usernames see the difference

25, single - hetero. Voting CDU btw.

mid 40s here, OP sounds like a candy ass faggot

I have boots old enough to vote.

Wanting an intelligent discussion is the definition of mature. Although coming to Sup Forums looking for that is buttfucking retarded

i'm 34, and you are, because with age comes the wisdom of not wasting as much of your breath as before.

I'm 2 years old.
plz don't ban

We're the same age. Your problem isn't that you're getting older, it's that you've come to Sup Forums seeking rational behavior.

28 here. Don't let the children get to you, faggot.

This is the only place I can act like my dumbass 17 year old self still

My gf is an ever-serious and it's sucking out my soul

/thread fpbp

also OP quit being a nigger, you're not a special snowflake

PS I was playing nintendo when you were not even a fucking backseat pregnancy

Sure mr CIA, why don't you make a thread about hair next, then ask everyone what their hands look like.

Also everyone should post their eyes, but make sure to do it close enough they can be scanned easily. For no reason of course.

GLP is a little more "grown up" version of the same idiocy you see here.

let's make a telegram group pham. I'm 26 btw

25 here

> (OP)
>I'm older than you. Don't be such a fucking faggot.

+1

also post nipples, we need to spot the niggers

That's the joke

Whats glp

25. I've been here for years. I should really get some friends and a proper job.

prove you're not a jew, post foreskin.

24, still young I think. Sort of the last blast of true youth.

Bring dich um

godlikeproductions.com

remember you're here forever

Came here to post this. Fuck off OP

I'm here at work and at home until the fallout of the election is over. Not even a choice.

My best advice to OP is to avoid hot topic threads: older people with busy lives like us don't have time to do more than browse those busy conversations and arguing with young people is an exercise in frustration.

63. We're back in the 60's, ya'll.

infiltrate your government and remove kebab

Time stamp you breastfeeding feeding on your mom's tits or gtfo

18 since yesterday

22, one of the younger ones I reckon.

72, just got my first computer last year though.

>22, at Uni
>Constantly feel like I'm surrounded by children/high schoolers even though they're all around my age
All fedoras aside I swear some people just don't mature, probably because they haven't really experienced any suffering or pondered life's greater mysteries through to the end.

me on the left

Can't handlle the bantz eh, it's cool grandpa.

I love bantz with the young'uns. Gives you a chance to poison their minds.

Probably oldest.

I like the way you think

40yo

I come here because I can have serious discussion and sometimes say poo poo wee wee, post pepes and nobody will ever know :^)

poo poo hehe

I can! But I sure can't handle the speed of banter without cutting into my very valuable free time.

I only get so much time to argue and shitpost, and it would interfere with me doing fun stuff if I took it overboard.

I can confirm. Everyone I know who posts on Sup Forums pol is either autistic or under 18.

>19

you should be white flighting instead of coming here

>feel like im just talking to children on here
That's because in a sense you are
More than half the board are newfags that didn't even know what Sup Forums was before Sup Forums harbor
We are pretty much house to rapeugees from plebbit and several other parts of the internet that have been shunned for actually liking Trump(plus faggots haven't been following the rules and we've been openly exposed to Normie's and the media many times)
I may be only 24 but I've spent almost 11 years on this site and if anything this board has gone from informed cynics and conspiracy theorists to bluepill who were blasted with a red pill out if left field and all of a sudden they see the light(and the majority if them are eurocucks).
Not a good sign though, we were supposed to evolve that was always the plan but we weren't supposed to evolve so far off that we don't even hold to our original tennants anymore and care less about our objectives and more about board politics and internet politics than real politics

You're 29 and still browse /pol ? LOL who are you to talk down to us

30 year old here.

I know how you feel, especially when it comes To religion.

34 here can shitpost all day because I tattoo for a living and no clients today

im 35 and been surfin da chins since mid 2000

nobody seems to like me very much tho, maybe i need to use more capital letters

here, have some fresh OC i wasnt supposed to share

i dpn't get the "i feel older" meme. With 24 and a half i still feel no different from when i was 14. But maybe that's because i'm still a virgin :,(

34, best age burger bro.

That from facebook?

>23
at the rate my life is going i'm just hoping i make it to 24

MOOOOOAAARRR

>tfw you'll never get to know what the hollywood, media and music industry kikes say to their superstars to indoctrinate them
Feels pretty bad man. I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of information

Older than you.

Sup Forums got popular, one of the biggest boards on Sup Forums, so shitposters are abound.

wood berry

wrong tredd

fuck a refugee, that's what your sister would do

>mid 2000

Bait or stupid?

from a PM, old ex

No that guy lives in Serbia

Which thread are you in? Sounds like an interesting one.

Noice.

Not a millenial... gz

hm? this pit of deviancy has been around since earlier than that

What thread did you mean to post that and I'm interested in this as well

9/11 was fucking crazy on /news/

>

I am 83 and flew to Brazil to avoid going to wars.
Could not care less about the US

Thanks!

kek

reminder that if Shillary wins, this board will become more shit and continue to be shit forever

You are far and away the crustiest fuck I've ever encountered on here.

Might wanna look that up.

who here born in '82?

Homelander Generation GTFO

well now i'm going to delete all my stolen greenday mp3's, fuck, I use to sing their songs at karaoke

what a faggot billy joe has become, and he's a manlet, trump could crush him with his little hands

Nah.

i mean Sup Forums, not Sup Forums. Not sure what youre on about but gday m8

32 here buddy and I exclusively post from my office. Juvenile banter is half the appeal of Sup Forums. The shit gets me through any downtime at work.

this

I'm 24

Sup Forums was created in 2003 you mook.

Get comfy faggot, It is never ending.

Yeah i work in a lab and typically only do an hour of real work a day but it's spread out in little chunks