8/10

Best cape movie this year.

Nope.

This, it wasn't good, IT WAS PERFECT!

Yes it was.

Yes. It was cape kino in it's purest form

Top lel

Better than I expected.
Zemo was a good villain who had a good motivation and a plan that made them fight without resorting to kidnapping or extortion.

It had some problems with a big cast of characters, where they kinda go away from some time with no explanation, but overall it was enjoyable.

I didn't like how it ended with Steve and Tony realizing that both their friends had the same first name.

I thought it was a little forced that a coincidence could make them friends again.

Very much so, good cast, good direction and a well told story. Though its focus sometimes wavered simply due to how many characters it had, it also introduced a rarely seen villain into the MCU. The one that doesn't have an army and a laser shooting into the sky.

Fantastic.
Better than the comic.

yes, but not great nor excellent. Imo a solid 6-7.

It was just a notch below TWS. So yes, it was great.

Flat direction, flat performances. The plot was like two different movies superimposed. Drab and overlong, it felt more like watching the cast cashing in a paycheck than a proper movie.

Only good capeshit of the year.

Honestly might be the best MCU movie.

It's on the better side of capefilm history.

Better than the comic
Not like it's a giant effort to be better than Millar's nonsense but still, it was enjoyable.

It was filmed as a cheap tv show, thestory was hit, it should had been just about Black panther and bucky.

Good movie

Ending was to be expected

Still a good movie though

>Ending was to be expected
Oddly enough it wasn't.
I really expected Zemo to kill himself.
Marvel has a big problem with always killing their villains off in their debut movie.
Only Loki has really stayed around.

So when Zemo pulled out the gun, I was like yep, they kill him again.

Though I half expected him to try and fail, which would then necessitate the purple mask in other movies.

It's that type of movie where, despite the fact that I really dug it, I don't think I'd have much interest in ever watching it again.

For me in the back of my mind I was going

Oh shit it's zemo

Oh shit thunderbolts

Yeah it was great.

I wish it was a proper Cap 3 solo, but I still enjoyed it. It's funny that Zemo ended up being one of my favorite parts of the movie, even though most reviews said he was the weakest. Went in expecting to be bored/dislike him, but he was one of the few Marvel villains I actually enjoyed.