i.imgur.com/tAk6uPR.jpg
>Latakia Aug 9
i.imgur.com/fJ1ohBV.jpg
>Darayya Aug 5
i.imgur.com/ZYrCX1N.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 17
>More gains made in Darayya by Republican Guard, part of SAA 4th Mech. & NDF
>1070 Housing gains continue by Republican Guard, NDF and Hezbollah
>Tiger Forces, SAA & Hezbollah attempt storming the northern part of the artillery academy
>Several FSA-aligned factions took control of al-Rai after a few days of clashes with IS
>SDF & YPG continue advances in direction of al-Bab and also some gains south of Manbij
>NDF (Assyrians and Arabs mostly) clashing with Kurdish police in Hasaka, SyAF bomb the kurd HQ in Hasaka in reponse.

Southfront August 16
youtu.be/PasWFWo2pIQ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashar_al-Assad#Al-Qaeda_and_ISIS
twitter.com/Dalatrm/status/766368404735397891
liveleak.com/view?i=bf8_1471535217
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Assad BTFO!!
How will he EVER recover?!?!?!?!?!
#TeamKurdish
#ImWithHer

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashar_al-Assad#Al-Qaeda_and_ISIS

Beware

Daily reminder that kurds are communists.

>twitter.com/Dalatrm/status/766368404735397891

K*rdsmell chief meets with burgers in Iraq, to discuss the situation in Hasakah. Looks like something big might be happening.

What's this a commie merchant? Someone get the phosphorus.

SAA WILL WIN THIS WAR

ALLAH SOURYA BASHAR W BAS

EXPLOSION!

>Meeting
More like cock-sucking session to bail out his fat-ass from the imminent gangbang.

dead muslims, root for that

also, a few K/Ds are wrong

>K*rdsmell chief meets with burgers in Iraq, to discuss the situation in Hasakah. Looks like something big might be happening.
The Kurds started it on US orders.
US building campaign against Syria.
US forced Russia to betray its allies again with a ceasefire

Not looking good for Syria. Only hope now is Turkey. Ironic.

(Cross-thread)

Both but commies, they deserve hell and more.

Assad will lose. YPG will win.

Biji Kurdistan! Biji Rojava! Biji Apo! Biji YPG!

I thought you disliked the kurds.

Fuck off kike

Turkey won't intervene on Syria's behalf man. Stop it.

Should there be a board for conflicts in Sup Forums?

remember the holocaust

nth for never saw someone post this old map here

How can the sieges in the war literally last for years?

DAILY REMINDER THAT IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

LEL what a shit place, Did you seriously post this
TOP KEK

Anyways this thread smells,

BEWARE FAGGOTS
Turkish army is coming

>4 pictures of corpses
>2 are of the same guy

That being said, is there an official statement on Hezbollah/Iranian casualties in this war?

A /war/ board would be neat, but there isn't a lot to go with... unless it allows discussion of previous conflicts and so forth.

HAHAHAHAHA ALGERIAN DOG

I hope the nukes accidentally detonate in turkey

People are simply incompetent. Guys running the siege get bribed to let stuff in, or simply fuck up and overlook smugglings. Besieged regime areas also get supplies dropped from the air.

How is training going? What are your lifts

>before Islam
>pic related is after Islam

hmm, really makes you فکر

Did I ever say anything against them?

The YPG's aggression at Tel Rifaat will definitely be responded to by JaF after they're done with the SAA. Other than their collaboration with the SAA in Aleppo though, and perhaps the way they treat Arabs in some parts of Rojava, I've always supported the YPG against jihadists since 2013, and it goes without saying I support them against Assad thugs.

I see the YPG the same way as I see the rebels; for now, I support both in their goals, and when they clash it's a case by case basis. After ISIS and Assad are gone, it will be time to root out all extremists and autocrats whether it's Nusra or PKK.

I am an Arab and I love Jews and Kurds. Die in your rage

What do you think of Kurds, Morocuck?

>Cyrus the great

>Tfw monarchist
>Tfw Cyrus is your favorite
>Tfw there will never be a king as great as Cyrus
>Tfw most monarchists are cucks for the worthless british monarchy

Turkey's the same, you filthy t*rk!
liveleak.com/view?i=bf8_1471535217

Are you mad at the Algerians because you got cucked by them?

YPG is literally PKK though.

I do not understand this, why is the western Sahara not recognized as Moroccan territory?

No.

So the Asayish in Hasakah stop some NDF pricks from tripping on their dicks playing "Big Man with Gun" that Arabs love to do so much.

What the fuck does that matter in the end, if you're the SAA?

No, you keep your mouth shut, you tell your shitty second rate militia that the next time they think of starting shit with the Kurds you'll have them sent to Aleppo and to do their real duty as men, if they're so eager to get some trigger time. You remember, and you plan for another day, another time.

Instead, these cocksuckers have doubled down on their idiotic "Army in all corners" strategy, and brought in an extra 50,000 fighters against them.

You know what I would do if I were the YPG command? Take Qamishli, take Hasakah, and then, as the ultimate "fuck you", pull back from northern Aleppo. Let the beloved "moderates" take back Tal Rifaat and come straight up the SAA's ass again from the north and east, and just dig in, stockpile, and wait it out. In 2 years' time, the SDF can just pick apart Syria's carcass and take the morsels they want.

Let's all give a round of applause to Hasakah's NDF battalion commander, a fucking drunkard, who single handedly is about to turn back the clock on a year's worth of gains and sacrifices because of "muh Arab honour".

God damn, they're already uploading pics from government buildings in Hasakah on hoholmap

Biji YPG/J, you fucking numbskulls.

Yes that's exactly why he's butthurt

Why bother? It's just worthless sand

Some coflict from when Spain withdrew from the area. Different ethnicities and whatnot. They wanted independence. The conflict froze a long time ago.

can't wait for Turkey to experience their version of Afghanistan in Rojava
even worse, the entire south-east will rise up against the turkish govt

>Iranian
The foundation of martyrs and veterans affairs said 400 so far

its history its not that Im butthurt about it

Because Western Sahara was not part of Morocco, it was a separate Spanish colony, and Morocco wanted to forcefully annex it despite the legitimize Sahrawi independence movement rejecting their claims

And the African Union is a collection of ethnic cocktails, they see colonial borders as sacrosanct to avoid chaotic separatism

Morocco also didn't help their cause when they claimed a chunk of Algeria, one third of Mali, and the whole of Mauritania, Mauritania was not admitted into the Arab League for ten years because Morocco kept blocking them insisting they annex them

They have the most cancerous nationalism in the Arab world

Skeptical about 'em, Assad need to find a quick solution with the Kurds before Hillary wins the elections.

>I am an Arab and I love Jews and Kurds. Die in your rage
In another thread you said you weren't middle eastern. JIDF please.

>400
That's about what I would expect

You're right about history too, nowadays this kind of empire would be simply impossible to create, much less hold

Probably it will be 90's again in Turkey the villages will help the pkk Turkish army will burn down the villages classic stuff.

Do you seriously think Hillary will win?

Technically YPG is a "neutral" military arm of the Kurdish Supreme Committee which includes both the PYD and the PDK-S, but in practice the PYD dominates it and uses it to arrest PDK people, and the PYD is PKK so you're somewhat right

But a lot of people just join YPG cause it's their regional army, not necessarily out of PKK conviction; they have loads of Arabs and some Assyrians as well, probably even Turkmen and Circassians

>So the Asayish in Hasakah stop some NDF pricks from tripping on their dicks playing "Big Man with Gun" that Arabs love to do so much.
>Arabs
Stop right there leaf scum.

Actually the NDF is mostly Assyrians. The NDF was fired on by Asayish first.

communists are preferable to ragheads t.bh

What the fuck happened in Hasakah i thought the Kurds and the SAA were allies?

Well Kurds have gathered a lot of experience since then, and equipment too, while the turkish army didn't really get much better, actually with all the new officers it only got worse, and your new tanks are still some years away.
Could be that you are stcuk there for years and years with PKK and YPG hiding among civilians and striking you out of hiding

>Cyrus the >Great.
>Killed by a literally who tribe whore.

Aside from Sup Forums memes, it's pretty obvious.

Trump have no chance, he made himself as the bad guy of the elections, and that's all the retarded liberal americans need to not vote for him.

>Actually the NDF is mostly Assyrians.
Says who? The Assyrians are a minority and there are two or three Sunni Arab tribes loyal to Assad in Hasaka and Qamishli. Assyrian units are called Sootoro anyways.

He's Algerian.

They already did that on Nusaybin and Cizre. Flattened the cities, killed ~7k fighters. This threw back the PKK to ocassional IEDs and ambushes on patrols/guard posts.

You faglords got Chilebro banned for 30 days I hope your fucking happy.
It's a good thing ban evading is monkey-tier easy and takes less than 5 minutes

>the entire south-east will rise up against the turkish govt

Most people in the Southeast just want to live their lives.

What happened ?

Where have you been? Assad wants to take back Rojava, he just doesnt have the ability. The YPG refuses to submit to Damascus.

>Most people in the Southeast just want to live their lives.
Pretty much this, I think people are tired of the PKK's antics. Every time they start shit the Turkish army wipes out a city.

heval di gora bave tenim

Northern Syria is flat fucking retard. You can easily destroy every enemy by airforce. You can deploy tanks, helis and artillery. Afghanistan has the big mountains which is perfect for guerilla warfare. You cant deploy artillery nor tanks.

Entire south-east had never rebelled for 40 years and will never rise up. It is just wet dream of pkk supporters.

They asked him his age he said he was 12 lmao

>I am an Arab and I love Jews and Kurds. Die in your rage

is southfront kill?
also i want the woman voice back

>Take back Rajova
Like it's been renamed lol.

>YPG refuses to submit to Damascus
SAA hasn't fired a shot at them, they started this fight you fucking /k/-tier leftwing plebbitor.

he jokes about being 12 years old and the turkroaches all reported him
funny thing is chilebro has posted his pictures here before and he is in university. definitely not 12 years old
he'll be back, I told him on steam how to change the MAC address on his router which changes his IP address but something came up and now his busy

yes. dude fucking went after the parents of a dead serviceman. YOU DON'T DO THAT. unless trump pulls a hard 180 at this point, he doesn't have much of a chance.

Kek, hope he learns his lesson.

>yes. dude fucking went after the parents of a dead serviceman. YOU DON'T DO THAT. unless trump pulls a hard 180 at this point, he doesn't have much of a chance.
Sorry to say but you're right. Trump really fucked the pooch with that one.

They did fire the first shot, but it was to stop the NDF from kidnapping people.

Hillary will win a landslide victory.

I reported him. Fuck namefags cancer

Kek no, the NDF are retards they probably started something.

go kill yourself

But I like chilebro. Why would anyone want to report him?

Stfu unless you want a ban as well.

namefags are acceptable on recurring general threads, newfag

I've actually never heard someone give a shit about this outside of Twitter by college aged kids who won't even register.

lel
Not a Trump fanatic, and dont I post on Sup Forums outside of this general either, but I would bet my life savings on him if I had any

For several reasons:

1. Apathy among democrats is at an all time high. Even though there was a hotly contested primary season their voter turnout actually decreased by A LOT. Up to -20% in some places. This is mostly down to post-Obama burnout, but either way it's a reality.

2. Republican turnout is increasing. This is of course down to THEIR hotly contested primary, but also important because of the fact that the swing states they control (like Ohio, Florida etc.) have made the necessary arrangements to decrease turnout by blacks, poorer people and other groups likely to vote Democrat. In fact, it looks like they will have control of the next round of Gerrymandering (changing voting districts) which will increase this further. Democratic state governents aside from California have done very little to this effect. This leads me to believe that the democratic party is not only corrupt (which is almost a given in american politics) but also highly incompetent. They far overestimate the impact of black voters, far overestimate their appeal to Latino voters. And on top of all that they picked the worst possible candidate. Literally anyone but Hillary would sweep the Election and embarrass Trump.

3. Trump will most likely recognize that all he has to do is appeal to economic interest and stay silent otherwise. Hillary is unique in the way that she basically personifies everything that the base of both parties has come to hate over the past 10 years.

My overall prediction is that Trump will win because he will do a better job of mobilizing the republican base. You'll see.

Hope Chilebro enjoys his vacations

oh no, now you'll force to to go into my router software and change some settings. whatever shall I do?

2 easy

veterans are so (rightfully) revered in this country that you'd have to be downright oblivious to not think this wouldn't have an impact

>NDF are retards they probably started something.
>probably
No you don't understand all reports indicated it started when the Kurdish "police" fired an RPG at the NDF

Probably bypass the ban and then come here and bitch...

>I reported him. Fuck namefags cancer
You fucking cancer ambulance. BRING CHILEBRO BACK. How do we appeal to the mods, this is bullshit.

I miss him already.

ebin
go take some more refugee dick

Well they shouldn't have been kidnapping people.

the MiG-15 even when piloted by Russians merely scored 1Kill per 1.4 Deaths, and that includes shooting down bombers that cannot really fight back.

Do you have a source for which K/D is wrong?

Sorry, I only speak white people. Translations are giving nonsensical answers.

I'm still noob
HAAAAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHAHHAHAA
losers

More like Chilekid, amirite?... kek

You'd have to be oblivious to how short people's memories and sympathies towards Muslims are to think anyone outside of your college campus gives a shit.

Protip: Trump is still far ahead among veterans, it isn't even close outside of a few states in this category.

The people crying are the same ones who cry about Muslim kids dying in the ME.

Remember when he was done because he called Mexicans rapists? For saying we'll go after terrorist families? America doesn't.

Are you mad newfag

I don't know anymore guys, after seeing this picture I have to assume the rebels are the good guys.