WIred endorses Hillary Rodham Clinton for president

wired.com/2016/08/wired-endorses-hillary-clinton/

>When Trump beats up on Clinton for her misuse of a private email server as secretary of state—an egregious mistake that the head of the FBI called “extremely careless”—we hear him. But when Trump goes on to ask Russian hackers to continue their apparent assaults on an American election by finding more of Clinton’s emails, even as a wan joke, he takes the side of the arsonists while attacking his opponent for a fire code violation.

TRUMP BTFO
Sup Forums BTFO

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

Wired?

2 minutes of research

and

Nice circumstantial ad hominem.

t. kike

wow wired is pathetic

trump never "called upon russia", they are just desperate imbeciles to even argue that he did

Can someone with an account post this in the comments?

>Vote for Hillary so rich corporations can keep their cheap illegal immigrant labor and cheap outsourced labor. That's really all this election is about: labor and profits. Only a fool thinks it's about moral issues. That's just the charade the corporates hide behind so they can get their way on labor.

holy shit WIRED endorsed Hillary, aww shit next you goona shock me and tell me rawstory and salon endorsed Clinton as well

Is wired even relevant anymore?

ultra leftwing website

Just another jew lie. It's sad at this point that is has come to outright lies, that reading almost any "news" source makes you less intelligent.

>stop calling me out on my logical fallacies, it interferes with my FEELINGS and my FEELINGS tell me trump will be president
kek

wait I thought trump was going to start WWIII against the only other power, russia

now if hes working with the Russians, how can he start wwIII against them?

which is it?

he'll start WWIII against China, dummy

>wonder if a jew is behind a dishonest endorsement to push a globalist agenda
>it is a jew
>point this out
>accused of ad hominem
It was just an explanation because that seems to be how ethnic jews act. You want to know why a website was publishing stuff like that? Well, it's run by a Jew. That's not an ad hominem

TOTAL COINCIDENCE

NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOY

It's still circumstantial ad hominem.

holy shit

they really want their h1bs dont they?

Yep, only thing more sad is that people aren't even cognizant that it's happening. Nobody reads source documents anymore, it has to be spoon fed to them like a small child. Of course the ruling elites know this and control all sides of the MSM accordingly. Because if news isn't on CNN, it simply didn't happen in people's minds.

Literally controlling history, past and present. Good thing the future belongs to the righteous.

>Mr. Sauerberg serves on the executive committee of the Magazine Publishers of America and the Board of Directors of Reddit.