Villains who are FUCKING IDIOTS

Even without Korra, Amon wouldn't be able to hold the Republic City for more than a couple of days. Seriously, what was his end goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JU0oOrGRMYM
murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

He removes everyone else's bending ability

Suddenly he's the only bender in the city, and a really powerful one that can bloodbend

I think he could have held the city indefinitely

Kill yourself, your fanfic is shit.

Unalaq is the pinnacle of wasted potential

Does it matter? Republic City has the astounding ability to completely forget everything about a military invasion and failed revolution days after it happened.

>Kamala

End your life you fucking pedophile

>Has the worlds only airforce
>Doesn't think he could hold out indefinitely

there's a reason why no one uses battleships anymore and built Aircraft carriers instead.

He just wanted to destroy Republic City. He was asspained about his dad. Who treated him and his brother badly because Republic City and the Avatar took his bending and exiled him.

Amon wanted equality. Now, I think it's interesting to try and look at his handling, because children's media is the best gauge of social mores, due to it being the most censored.

Amon was existing on intersection of two conflicting platitudes of the West - equality and living up to one's potential. His ideology could never be defeated, because the correct refutation of his position (Know your place, subhuman filth) could never be uttered.

the only real mistake he made was to waterbend himself out of the water. Up until that point everyone still thought he wasn't a bender and could have easily just swam to shore.

I just hate how it went from "Korra, save our bending from the bad man" in season 1 to "Korra, the Avatar can't get involved in these kinds of things" in season 2

>He removes everyone else's bending ability

The City have thousands of people living there, and probably 40% of them are benders, its too much to hunt down and debender in a short amount of time. It is also easy to hide that you are a bender.

>Suddenly he's the only bender in the city, and a really powerful one that can bloodbend

IF he is able to contain the entire population of the City with his followers. Would all the people just let him dominate it without resistence? How big were his following compared to everybody else?

>I think he could have held the city indefinitely

The first attempt to retake the City by the other nations, consisted into three warships that were quickly destroyed by the surprise attack of planes.

The thing is, that was the FIRST attempt and Bumi was already coming with support. It isn't even a FRACTION of the army of the Fire and Earth nation, that are very close. Amon don't have enough soldiers to hold 1/8 of the fire nation navy sent to coquer the norte pole, much less hold himself against a prolongued conflict with the nearby nations.

Its like Cuba, if Cuba didn't had allies or nuclear weapons.

Soom he would be take down, because he has nothing to negotiate on the long term, and nothing to fight back. His followers thought that he was chosen by the spirits to change the world, but in truth he is just a bender against three nations. The best that he could end up doing, is running away or dying as a mártir.

Blame retards like Raiko

Asami should be president

Iroh managed to defeat their airforce almost alone.

There are zeppelins everywhere.

Add to it more 1000 other benders.

There are also animals that fly and can be used as steeds.

Also, Varrik can reverse engeneer air planes (like he actually did on canon), and wouldn't exitate in doing it for some bucks of the other nations.

The airforce is strictly run by the Fire Nation

>Its like Cuba, if Cuba didn't had allies or nuclear weapons.
A better analogy would be Cuba if Cuba discovered flight first. Sure their numbers are small but they'd have a major tactical advantage

>i think he could hold the city
He absolutely can't; not only he lost to the RC army in one day of battle, there are two ther nations to defeat him, including one that actually wanted to take over RC. As popular as he was, he didn't have full support of the city, so there's that. If 50-70% of the population hates him, i doubt he will stay in power for that much longer. He could go the dictator route, but he would lose the little support that he has.

Amon didn't give a shit about his dead

>Iroh managed to defeat their airforce almost alone.

Amon was a cult leader in a suicide mission to fuck with inocent people for having a trait that they were born with.

Amon wanted power not equality did you even watch the show

His only real mistake was expecting Korra to never magically still have her air bending

Zeppelins, air bisons...

I just hate Korra

Thousands of gross disgusting poor people who should be ruled under the Sato New World Order

Because of terrible writing and plot convenience

It was a massacre.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JU0oOrGRMYM

>Sup Forums

Ignore him he's shitposting

Revisionist History

>Suicide Mission

Disgusting Air Technology

God, I forgot how awful this was.

It was actually one of the few moments where bending felt like the old show.

y'mean like legend of korra

Does the femdom Asami guy commission all this stuff? Is he like K-box with his singular fascination and disposable income?

your expectations were set too high

Why you have to chill this shit on every amar thread?

Avatar threads on Sup Forums are garbage

why the fuck do you people even go back to this show

Not to read your shitty fanfiction.

I think he means the Mechas.

Mako could defeat a mecha with lighting. Put there 100 the number of warrior, add balooms and tanks. How many me chás Amon even had?

You have to keep in mind that Eartg/Warer/Fire nation have ALL their resources and army to use against them, and they have no need to protect their homes, because RC isn't a menace to them.

And all the nations have their reasons to destroy the fuck out of Amon, not only to free the City, but also because it is full of their own population and even their polinicians in the form of the council.
AND keep on mind tgat Amon would have to prevent in fighting and revolts among the subjugated population and his own soldiers. They sure would start thinking "Hey Amon, where is that spiritual new age bulshit that you said tgat put you in charge of changing the world? Why you don't use a special power to save us?!"

It would have been so cool if people who lost their bending learned to take others away too out of jealousy.

Maybe start some sort of conflict.

I had completely forgotten this character even existed.

>It would have been so cool if people who lost their bending learned to take others away too out of jealousy.

This is so fucking retarded.

Is it any dumber than Korra's plan was?
>"Amon is decieving you all! He is a waterbender, but I can't prove it, so, you'll just have to take my word for it. Even though I'm a bender and everyone here hates that."

I still say Amon would have been cooler if he had just been played straight with no nonsensical twist

>Kid from a poor farming family lives shit life, looked down on by benders all his life
>Bender kills his family, he barely escapes
>Wanders starving for seven days and seven nights or whatever
>Mischievous spirit takes pity on him and teaches him how to take people's bending away and how to fight benders without being a bender yourself

I still think that it would have worked better if he was the leader of an island like Cuba, where everyone live in a 1964 style world.

This way he can manage to control the bender population.

why?

This desu, it's even weirder since Korra should know it's the avatars job to get involved in all kinds of things they deem necessary.

Its cool.

In this way you can control bender population, make real life paralels, and integrate Asami as a double agent.

This thread gave me the idea of a Total War style avatar game.

Reach for the Stars.

How many pages of autism you have? There is another avatar thread up that you could post it.

Holy shit could you kill yourself now, you fucking autist?
Absoloutly noone wanted your cancer incarnated bullshit filling up this thread that was originally intended as a discussion.

/trash/ was speciffically made for scum like yourself

you know h is only here to fuck with you korra hating idiots right

good job its good to see you back

>korra hating idiots

What is the problem with the subject of the thread? I actually like Korra, and just think that strategically speaking, Amon was probably suicidal and made a fucking horrible plan that might as well kill him. He probably didn't cared.

This thread is for discussion, and if you don't like, you can just not post on it.

Nice same fag queer. 17 posters, gee I wonder.

you idiots have the same thread every day

Never saw a thread to discuss the political ramifications of Amon's actions, and how to keep the City.

And also, Korra isn'teven the only subject of the thread, its for villains who in retrospect, had horrible plans.

You are just throwing a fit because you are triggered by any thread that criticize the show, even when you don't need to take part on it.

There have been some threads about this exact subject before, to probably an even more indepth extent because it was after the end of Season 1. But it really isn't a bad thing to discuss these things with those who didn't before. It isn't bad to discuss these things with those you already have either. That user is just salty it's become Sup Forums tradition at this point to endulge in Korra threads and shit on her.

no you idiots shit up every avatar thread with this shit and if this is a tradition you are one sad bitch

Stay salty user. :^)

stay retarded fag

You are the one image dumping the thread with autism, to try to derail it because the subject triggered you.

Calm the fuck down dude, and go fap to your web animes.

Just report it, this is agaisnt the rules.

thats not me you fucking fool

So much salt, getting butthurt over a Taiwanese sewing club board.

same as every 2dimensional korra villain, "look intimidating" they aren't treated like actual character's they're treated like plot devices. Amon's plans or his prowess in combat or his bending sealing weren't all part of some well thoughtout character motivation, they were the equivalent of the boulder tipping over the edge of a cliff, or the bundle of dynamite sticks, or the painted stone wall in a roadrunner cartoon. Just there to let the audience know a threat is looming so the protagonist running headlong into them seems like it build tension before absurd plot convenience resolves all the progtaonist's shortcomings for them by no merit of their own.

epic post

>IP number doesn't increase

Everybody knows that you are samefagging, you do it all the time.

Go be triggered on the thread that was actually made to shitpost Korra.

so this is the power of a korra hater

I don't suppose we could, you know, talk about villains, could we?

I'd nominate Hans. If we could avoid shipping wars, I don't see why he didn't even TRY his original plan of courting Elsa when he arrived

He just immediately switches to going after Anna, who isn't queen, and thus if he wanted to become King would have HAD to attempt regicide, which all told seems the infinitely riskier option, as we see in the move itself

no all thay want to do is talk about how bad korra is

Here are some ideas:

>Her younger sister looked like she was easier to manipulate.

>Elsa turned out to be a Ice whitch, and dealing with her would be more risky and dangerous.

He failed really in gloating to Anna.

Stop being so insecure nigga. Its not like this is the only show criticized on the board, grow a thic skin.

Amon could have saved us from the shitshow that was Korra s2,3 and 4

but then the writers got greedy and they gave it a shit first season ending.

cry more bitch nigga