Slav Thread

Slav Politics thread. Bring subjects concerning Slav stuff.

My first subject for the thread: what are Slav facial features like commonly? There are near 0 resources on this and there are always resources on how kikes look and germanics etc but not Slavs

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-specific-facial-features-are-considered-Slavic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who thinks the Germs deserved to be purged from slavic lands after WW2?

I do, user, fucking krauts seeding the women. Fucking degeneracy

WW2 transformed us into mongrels, that's why.

My mother's family who were poles moved from Poland before WW2 because they were Jewish, but it was a conversion thing

Hard to describe but you know one when you see one
Also are Albanians considered Slavs? They (the orthodox/Catholic ones at least) bear all the cultural hallmarks of your average eastern bloc gopnik

Yeah, they are Balkans Slavs

No they aren't. Their language isn't Slavic.

In fact they might be descendants of the pre-Slavic Balkan peoples like Thracians.

Slavs are usually in a different color range than Germans/Swedes or the southeners. Our colors are considered cold, and shy, whreas German's or Swedes colors are worm.

Our typical look is white skin, hair usually light brown/dark blonde, but also ashy blonde (which is very different than Germans or Swedes sunny/golden blonde). Our eyebrows and eyelashes are usually darker than our hair (unlike nottheners whose eyebrows/eyelashes are naturally so blonde they're invisible).

Our eyes are usually blue/gray/green, less often hazel brown.

There's this thing called color analysis. Most Slavs would be considered to be the Summer type (in Poland that's over 80%). Now not all people of this type are Slaves, but that's the typical Slavic look.

When it comes to facial structure, contrary to popular belief, it's more to do with epigenetics and oral posture while growing up, than with ethnicity and it's probably the same for all white people.

Albanians are the original Byzantines.
The Byzantine empire was an Albanian empire. Then slavshits came and ruined everything.
Modern "greeks" = crypto-slavshits living on stolen land.

*cold and ashy, not shy

also just found this answer on quora:

quora.com/What-specific-facial-features-are-considered-Slavic

I know nothing about Slavic countries, give me your juiciest facts untermenshen

read this:

Why didn't you listen Ragnar?

The Muslims in the Balkans have been around since the Turk came in but it seems to they've only been radicalized recently, even then most them don't seem that radical. Since you're a neighbor with them what your opinion, Ivan?

Our Muslims are pretty bro-tier, here in Serbia they will drink alcohol,eat pork and do other shit what your Western Muslims won't ever do.Even tough ther are Terrorist camps In Bosnia and Kosovo

It really made me think

Even thou we fought them in recent wars I have to say that Albanian and Bosnian muslims are best that you will find in the world. I think it is because:
- They are European converts. They belonged in Europe, had European culture and were influenced by European neighbors.
- They both were under communism. One thing that communism does right is that it blunts the edge of religion. Strong dose of communistic atheism decreased influence of religion so secular values took prime spot in hierarchy

never trust a fucking Turk

That sounds pretty rad.
But aren't Albanians like the niggers of Europe? The ones who live near me seem pretty aight but I see some that are completely invested into thug culture here.
As for Bosnians, I am convinced only like 13 are left

Albanians are bit primitive,yes. Their attitude towards women is outdated. Stranger flirting with girl without permission of some male is tricky business
I was in Albania for a week and back then I had a long hair, like over the shoulders long. I was sensation. People driving cars would slow down to take a look at me. They need to advance a bit but it will come with time

If there was no fucking deanon here, I would post my typical Slavic face. But the reality is very rude, so I will just tell you about my appearance. I have pretty round face, white skin, blue-green eyes and dark blond hair. My nose is straight and my jawline is visible enough. I'm not very tall, approximately my height is 183 cm. btw I am pure Russian.

Where is Wodka?

What's the best source of information about Yugoslavia lads? What's the red pill, or is the mainstream pretty much correct?