How does Trump maintain this upward climb?

How does Trump maintain this upward climb?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

keep making good speeches and don't say retarded shit that the media can use as an excuse to correct the polls

>Make good speeches
>Don't say anything stupid
>Don't respond to negative press
>FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT RESPOND TO THESE NAKED STATUES

If Trump keeps quiet, he'll be back in the lead by the middle of September.

Tear down Hillary.
Tear down Hillary.
Tear down Hillary.

His current campaign staff is a good sign.
I'd give him 30% chance of becoming president.

Could jump up to 50% if Bannon can make Trump into a good anti-Clinton debater.
He's already telling him to get off of this bullshit health conspiracy theory so that's a plus.

Really his campaign rests on the debate and the support of Conaway and Bannon

Give Hillary a seizure at the debates by flashing his shiny platinum gold watch in her face

>bullshit health conspiracy theory
m8, she has seizures on camera and coughing fits on stage

This
Trump will just exhaust himself if he keeps getting into unnecessary fights like with Khan

but seriously if something happens to Hillary like she dies or gets indicted and the democrats replace her with some boring fuck with a clean record Trump is fucked

She doesn't and everyone with a logical brain knows that it's as real as Bush doing 9/11

He will have to come out very strongly against Elite Control of society. Then repeat the message like a broken record.

Trump was never on the health conspiracy theory.

>she doesn't

youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas

consider suicide retard

All he has to do is repeat his last two speeches for the next three months, and defeat Hillary in the debates.

Banepost

He's just starting TV ads

The debates are going to be a fucking wrecking ball on Hillary
Her campaign has tried to get 2 of them moved up against Superbowl games so no one will watch them. They also requested that the candidates sit so that the height difference won't be as apparent

I am pretty sure everything is calculated.
He said bullshit on purpose, to get trashed by the news papers... Then he will start making good speech and being more responsible. People will start to think that he is not so stupid! And that the establishment was against him!

He will then win with something like 60% at least!
Good campaign!

Yeah, that's worked so well to date.
CROOKED EMAIL SERVER HURR DURR

Check em

Its to like to replace Hillary mate

Hillary's going to try to make Trump look scary and risky. Trump has to disarm her (and the media) by making her look like a selfish liar, and by making himself look knowledgeable and presidential.

In short, he has to become more of a leader, less of a demagogue. I hate to say it, but he needs to be boring to reassure people that a reality TV star with no political experience could be president.

the real question is how does he maintain this upward climb despite the media vastly skewing polls to make it look like hillary is winning

Wrong. That was what got him sinking I the polls to begin with. He got rid of his campaign manager manafart and now has Bannon. Bannon wants trump to campaign aggressively like trump did at the beginning of it all when he CREAMED all 16 republican opponents. Buckle up buckaroo your about to experience HIStory in the making.

>Trump has to disarm her (and the media) by making her look like a selfish liar,

If he sticks with the rhetoric he's used this week in Wisconsin and his foreign policy speech, his numbers will never stop going up.

This. Trump needs to go on the offensive and bash Hillary as much as possible

He won't need to. Leave Hillary to me....

He can't. it's too little too late. Just get ready for hilldog already

Remember that one time when Carter was running against that kooky Reagan guy, and Carter was up by like 10 points in literally every poll, and then when the election came Carter was BTFO in one of the biggest landslide elections in US history?

Me too that was great.

I think he should. People think he's some self important jackass that gets into petty arguments and he is. He should laugh at it to throw everyone a loop.

feg

Should just praise it stating he's a staunch believer in freedom of expression.

That will drive them nuts. They're expecting him to react desu.

Shut up for once and let Assange fuck Hillary proper.

He's not going to do that though.

>Don't say anything stupid
You know as well as I do that ain't gonna happen.

>How does Trump maintain this upward climb?

Say retarded shit

>Hillary's going to try to make Trump look scary and risky.

No, that line has begun to overstay its welcome.

Media is already moving on to RICH OUT OF TOUCH BILLIONARE DON'T GIVE NO SHITS ABOUT THE COMMON MAN (but the multi millionaire does). I've heard this tax return bullshit for the last week, being pounded on the news.

???
How does Trump stay in a 6 point deficit?

Good news:
>Arizona is out of play, for now.
>Georgia is out of play, for now
>South Carolina is out of play, for now
>Missouri is out of play, for now

Which means:
Trump still needs every swing state AND either PA, OR, or VA

I think it's going to take another big kebab happening for him to take the leader of Clinon again. Odds are this will happen.

crop words out and mirror