Superman #6 Preview

Variant by Kenneth Rocafort

So what the fuck is going on with the timeline on this and Action Comics? Superman's been fighting Doomsday for a month now.

Eradicator is back?

Superman takes place after Action. Action has Wonder Woman meeting Supes for the first time since n52 Clark died, while Superman is already on somewhat familiar terms with her and Batman.

>dogs have souls

Ah, gotcha. Thanks user.

This takes me back to when Krypto debuted in nu52
It was a good time

He's been back for a while.

Is he going to fight Cyborg Superman next?

He's the baddie for this arc and ate Krypto

>Lois "Robot Bat" Lane
>Sup Forums will defend this

No, Supergirl's first arc is fighting Cyborg Superman though.

It makes perfect sense in context.

>When your father screams you're not a mistake.

I wonder what that's like.

So Jon's clothes will catch fire and he'lol be shirtless?

Got to admire Sup Forums determination to see Jon's clothes rip, you can't go to a Superman preview or story time thread without seeing a few of these people.

good dog.

I love how all the superman comics have extremely decompressed fights yet don't come off as utter shit

Is the doggo gonna be okay?

Nice panel work.

It was slowly killing Batman when he wore it. Are you trying to imply Lois is even close to having the same physical endurance that Bruce does?

whats the best place to download comics?

I love this comic.

All dogs go to heaven.

It nearly killed Batman because he soloed Apokolips with it. Lois used it to slap around Eradicator before Superdad came back. She didn't ise it nearly to same intensity.

In that first panel, you can see the moon, over the horizon OF the moon?

It was doing that because the suit wasn't fully completed and as said, Lois wasn't pushing the suit anywhere near as hard as Bruce did. Bruce had it on for hours, solo'd Apokalips and fought Darkseid. Lois used it to fight the Eradicator for a few minutes.

Ohhhhhh damn, what a goof.

You didn't know about the second moon?

Someone should email DC editorial before this comes out. Hopefully if we caught a mistake like that though, they will too. Then again, this is DC editorial we're talking about.

Same place where you Buy them

Lois in the Hellbat still annoys me. It debuted as this super secret ultimate Bat armor of last resort that needed the go ahead from the rest of the league and was super protected on the watchtower. And now it's just sitting in Bruce's moon-batcave, and it's whole once again. That implies either the league just gave up on keeping it guarded and repaired the suit for Bruce to have, or Bruce repaired it and therefore shouldn't be as strong as the original was.

It annoyed me more that she was able to pilot it without any knowledge of how to do so. Maybe it's really user-friendly.

Anyone else kind of pissed off that these superman books need five-six issues to show a single fight lately?

Does it seem to anyone else that they're dragging their feet and dragging these stories out?

>It nearly killed Batman because he soloed Apokolips with it. Lois used it to slap around Era

I think each superman book has to offer are bits and pieces of him fighting one bad guy. Superman vs. a plot #2 of 6

They haven't bothered to build up to shit. In six frigging issues they could have built up to something, not dragged out yet another fight with (enemy x).

All the shit that they can do but nah, fuck it, let's show him punching one of the old bad guys for two and a half months.

Hey man, are you gonna let the Japanese beat us on stretching a fight out? They managed to make a planet blowing up in 5 minutes last half a season. Are you gonna let that stand?

I'm guessing it also takes place after the first arc of Justice League, since he's on familiar terms with Batman as well.

That's the double-shipping titles in general. The 3 main Batbooks only got lucky because of the crossover early on forcing them into shorter arcs. I'll give credit to Aquaman though, first arc is technically just as long but written more like two separate but linked arcs (Manta then Arthur vs American govt) so it doesn't feel as stretched out.

That's not your Krypto!!!

Yeah but it's New 52 version, Hank Henshaw, the original is running around with his techno-path powers and is basically the wild card. He's up to something, but we don't know what.

So what's become of Kon El?

This is probably my top 3 Rebirth titles. Probably joint first with Kings Buttman.

benched but iirc Johns specifically mentioned him as a character they did wrong by in the new 52 so he'll probably be back eventually