Live action Lumiere and Cogsworth

JUST

For some reason the style reminds me of the movie rendition of the The Shadow.

What the fuck am I look I at

live action Lumiere and Cogsworth

idiot

Beauty and the Beast stuff from the live action.

All Cogsworth gear guts being smashed about is some horror.

Since this is a modern disney movie, is Belle going to be black?

No one...

No, Belle is being played by Matt Damon.

EGGS

>All Cogsworth gear guts being smashed about is some horror.
That's retarded.

>live action versions of animated movies

who asked for this?

GETTING BARGE LARGE AND HAIR COVERED.

I am really struggling to see Lumiere's face.

I don't think he has one

disney execs

why is lumiere a pretzel

i think it's eyes and mustache.

>Ornstein and Smough

Why does Lumiere have a ghetto booty?

>beast is fully CGI

Ya blew it

i might be wrong.

i think i found it. i think he's turning his face to his right. you can kinda see a profile of an eye, nose and mouth

someday they'll choke on these billions.

>Live action

Are these live action remakes really that successful?

like this
sorry forgot to crop and dont feel like fixing

got you guys covered

Call me crazy, but I think I see what might be a head hiding behind one of the... whatever it is.

So they ignored the characterization thingy and went straight to horror,huh? Let's wait and see how hard this flops.

I think the arms holding canddles are his moustache,while the other two (those twisting or something like) are his actual arms,and the right one is hiding his face.

I'm sincerely curious about the Beast's design,considering is Disney. I think they'll just recycle the classical design,but more Warcrafty.

His face is behind the curl from his neck, his torso is facing forward, and he is stepping to the side while looking profile-towards Cogsworth.

It looks like they gave him breasts, either that or he just has unfortunate bumps on his torso.

His face is hiding behind one of his arms.

you forgot the face you forgot the face you forgot the faaace

So they hired the artists from Dark Souls

niggas please

Who's going to be Lumiere's VA? JO's dead...

Sup Forums will like this movie because they'll fap to Beast

I think that image is them playing like inanimate objects when Belle first enters the castle. You can't see Lumiere's face because he's pretending to be an ordinary candle holder.

That seems a good bet.
I think the arm that's twisting out in front usually twists out toward the back.

Ewan McGregor

Why
Why does disney keep doing these utterly shit remakes
They have always been shit, and they always will be
How fucking incompetent does a multimillion dollar company have to be to keep pushing the same shit that has never worked instead of trying something else one goddamn time

If Gaston sucks, Sup Forums will hate it.
If Gaston is awesome, Sup Forums will love it.
Both regardless of all else.

Its all about the strength of the villain. Had Maleficent killed more mooks, summoned the powers of hell, and turned into a dragon that would give young kids more nightmares than Chernabog, we would have loved that movie. Instead we got IMSAD fairy and Game Of Thrones Throwaway Character King.

I'm confused as to why they're doing this. There's nothing they're going to do that isn't going to feel inferior to the animated one. Just look at Cinderella.

WHEN'S MULAN

Same company that took Marvel, who literally took risks by sticking to source material, and making every movie the same fucking thing with a new character name.

It gets more butts in seats than just rereleasing the original in 3D.

Which they'll do later anyway.

No no no no no

You're completely right! Oh, except for this thing called 'context', you fucking dumbass.

>Ghostbusters
No one saw or liked it because it was a super forced, mediocre remake of a beloved film franchise that replaced the charismatic old cast with a bunch of women who just weren't funny. On top of that, you had Leslie Jones' character, meant to be a positive depiction of black women, but ended up being pretty coonish, if anything.

>Wonder Woman
People think that movie will be shit for reasons OTHER than the main character being a strong, Amazonian woman. People have wanted a new live-action WW for years now, but all the signs have pointed towards this movie being bad for having Snyder's hands on it, the bleak setting, wasting Chris Pine, the lead woman Gal Gadot, etc.

And otherwise, I answer your post with one movie: The Force Awakens. I didn't like it much myself but it was a huge box office success, to say the least. And like it or not, most people really like Rey.

Normalfags follow incomprehensible lines of logic. They think that 2D -> CG or 2D -> Live Action is like some kind of evolutionary cycle rather than just completely different stuff.

You know now that you mention it he has a very feminine figure in general. Look at the way the candlestick widens and tapers out, looks like hips and a female figure to me.

Hell NOOO
Agreed I'm fucking scared and disgusted. The uncanny Valley is strong with them

Also, I forgot to mention: Mulan's already in the pipeline anyway. IIRC, it's scheduled for 2018 or something like that.

Actually, the small initial backlash against Ghostbusters was because the actresses were only known for being goofy with no memorable straight line deliveries, and it being a fucking reboot. Then the trailer looking like garbage was what turned almost everyone against it.

Wonder Woman is making people cautious because all of the other DC movies were shit, but people are actually more enthusiastic about her movie than ALL of the other upcoming DC films simply because the extended Wonder Woman cameo was the only good part in Batman V Superman.

As for live action Mulan? Play it straight. Make it a bloody story of medieval war with a sad ending like the original story.

Lumiere is Ewam Mcgregor. Cogsworth is Ian Mckellen

>with a sad ending like the original story.
and you just lost everyone who would want to see the movie. Good job user.

>not being excited for the one Disney live-action adaptation that might actually be really good
Can't wait. Hope it goes all out and is a badass war movie.

Rey only succeeded thanks to Star Wars being an established property, a big one. Make a movie and call it Rey without any Star Wars anything. No Millennium Falcon or anything. Just the story of an unrealistically competent twat without the Star Wars brand's fanfare it would have colossally flopped. Again, Star Wars built it's reputation throughout the decades from the original trilogy to the prequels and THEN they added the Feminist Edition of Star Wars (and it took motherfucking Gynocentric Disney to do it the company that obligates Estrogen sniffing to work there). Basically Rey would only succeed with the backing and support of Disney and the massive reputation of Star Wars itself. On her own? Failure.

His face is behind the curl of his arm.

From some production notes I've been able to find, it's basically a shot for shot remake... just with live action people. I think they're lobbying to keep it a musical too with new numbers added.

I don't know how it will pan out by 2018, but they're basically just pumping out the same scripts but with people instead of cartoons.

None of that is really an argument though. By your same logic, Ghostbusters, WW, and Mulan are all already established properties, if not quite as large as SW.

I mean, SW being what it is did probably help, but people could've just as easily hated Rey if they fucked her up even worse than they already did.

They probably realized their mistake with Maleficent and are playing it much safer by keeping it close the the animated movies

You kidding?

You advertise it like fucking Game of Thrones. Even better, play it off like the ending of 300.

"Her sacrifice preserved GLORIOUS CHINA."

Plus, Asian markets love sad endings and Americans just want awesome battle scenes.

>(and it took motherfucking Gynocentric Disney to do it the company that obligates Estrogen sniffing to work there
(and it took motherfucking Gynocentric Disney to do it the company that obligates Estrogen sniffing to work there

Holy shit someone report this to the Amazing atheist immediately, this needs to get out

It's a Disney remake user, people want to see a Disney movie in real life. That version could work and be successful but it can't be made by Disney.

Gee Sup Forums... so melodramatic!

You treat this likes its the end of the world. Maybe if you weren't a bunch of emotional idiots you'd be THANKFUL that they didn't genderswap the main cast

Maleficent did well
Jungle Book nearly hit a billion (or maybe it did, I don't know, I know it was close)
Alice 1 did pass a billion.
I think the only recent bomb for them in that department is Alice 2.

I don't know why you think this is a bad plan when it's been shown to be successful for them in the recent past.

You know, that at least would be something different.

This is just a shitty rehash.

Thinking it will ever be anything more than a shot for shot remake is what kills the ratings on these things. They've even confirmed Mushu as a comedic sidekick again and are lobbying for musical numbers. Thinking Disney would ever make a PG movie into a Chinese war opera is your first mistake.

They fucked it up. This will give children nightmares for years to come.

man Alice 2, there was a bad film

>OH NO MY FRIEND IS SAD BECAUSE HE THINKS HIS DEAD FAMILY IS STILL ALIVE, BETTER JEOPARDIZE THE SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM FOR A SLIM CHANCE THAT HE'S TELLING THE TRUTH AND NOT A COMPLETE NUTCASE

>Existential dread: Rising

I know it makes no sense to have a promo shot like this, but Lumiere's face should be on the topmost candle, not the candlestick. Looking for his face there seems pointless if it's not immediately apparent.

>You know, that at least would be something different.

You know what would be hot? Female Beast. Sheast.

>2010s Mulan

Oh Christ, I'm legitimately horrified

>Female Beast

then there wouldn't be as much of a conflict though

Ok that looks pretty great

This movie hinges on Gaston for me

BACK TO FORMULA?

Im an actor who's played Gaston multiple times.

The guy they chose to play him isn't right. In all honesty, Hugh Jackman would've been better.

>Gaston is now the protagonist
>Rivals Female Beast
>Cue epic battles between them
>Ultimately ends in rough sex between them for no one but Gaston could bang Female Beast. >Gaston breaks the curse
>Gaston gets the girl and best ending

Christ, they found a way to "casually" stick black people in the back ground just like Frozen did. Were there even any black people in France at that time period. Don't remember seeing any in the animated film.

My biggest concern is that they'll turn Gaston into some dumb one-dimensional token MUH PATRIARCHY bad guy. Gaston wasn't exactly ocean-deep in the character department in the animated film, but there was at least a little bit more to him than that.

Gaston's a guy who's worked hard every day to get to where he is now, and at the point where we start the story he's only just starting to reap the benefits of his hard work - he's admired, adored, his feats of courage and heroism have made him the town hero. After years of dedication he's finally made it to the top and a little of that's maybe gone to his head. He naturally thinks he and Belle are perfect for each other, and his fall from grace comes out of his confusion over her not feeling the same way, his frustration at not being able to understand why, and his inability to let it go and move on.

That's not even bad.

>people think the white genocide isn't real

You are going to be killed soon.

>Gaston's a guy who's worked hard every day to get to where he is now, and at the point where we start the story he's only just starting to reap the benefits of his hard work - he's admired, adored, his feats of courage and heroism have made him the town hero. After years of dedication he's finally made it to the top and a little of that's maybe gone to his head. He naturally thinks he and Belle are perfect for each other, and his fall from grace comes out of his confusion over her not feeling the same way, his frustration at not being able to understand why, and his inability to let it go and move on.

I've never gotten this vibe from Gaston. He's always been a one-dimensional character.

Maybe we're not supposed to - this could be the scene when Belle's father arrives and they're trying to "blend in"

If the time period was early 1800's then yes.
Ever heard of Alexandre Dumas?

>live action
>computer animated

What fucking movie have you been watching?

>Implying I'm white.

This really isn't the place for racia discussion, but basically, whites are between eight and ten percent of the world's pop, and their women of breeding age constitute just two or three.

Due to the poisonous influence of feminism, very few whites have more than one child a piece. Race mixing is like kicking a dying animal for fear it might try to get back up.

WHERE ARE THE THIRSTY TRIPLETS

FFS.

What time period do you think Beauty and the Beast were set in?

Because it's the 18th and 19th century, respectively.

>My biggest concern is that they'll turn Gaston into some dumb one-dimensional token MUH PATRIARCHY bad guy
That's what he has always been. What you posted after sounds like something they would pull after their Maleficent horseshit.

LUMIERE IS FEMALE

How many people in the world racemix enough for this to happen?

WHY DO WE NEED THIS
DISNEY
FUKCKING STOP

*Beauty and the Beast and Frozen

France had a pretty vibrant black community, it wasn't until Napoleon it started to recede because I think he was trying to get control of new world colonies and to appease them they started treating blacks worse, but it was still better than in other parts of the world.