Butch Hartman draws the Danny Phantom cast 10 years older

Butch Hartman draws the Danny Phantom cast 10 years older.
youtube.com/watch?v=5dfk8l97GcM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UDn7tSHwyXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she got armed

>tfw no /k/ommando goth girlfriend

Holly shit, he is hot.

"And who knows you might just see that actually animated some day."

Goddamnit, this is such a tease.

I would definitely watch a show based on these aged up designs.

Can we agree that the best things about Danny Phantom were the girls?

would you guys be done for DP reboot or sequel

Holy fuck that sam. Don't do this to me user, I just fapped, it'll ache if I get it up again.

Sequel could be neat to see what other powers he gets

Would also like to see more Dark Dan

You mean like this?

Still very nice, but it doesn't have the come hither and duck me look like the one in the line up. Stil....damn it user, I have shit to do today, I can't get sidetracked again by my dick.

>duck me

Fuck whomever created autocorrect, for they have mad a fool out of me this day.

Don't blame me if you're have a hard time resisting the urge to fap to these drawings that I'm posting.

>Sam could have been psychic
Huh, that would have been interesting but I'm sort of glad they didn't go for it.

Honestly as much as I love busty action girl sam, I think this is a much more likely progression for the character.

Madeline's MILF game was ri-fucking-diculous

Butch. Butch. You were always meant to draw wacky supehero stuff. How the FUCK did you end up doing a gajilion seasons of crap like Fairly Dull Parents and S.H.I.T. Puppy?

"..."
>Weeeew lad... take a deep breath Danial, she's your mother... your... very lewdly dressed... mother...

Yes

Muh dick

>Who know you might just see this animated some day
Don't raise my hopes

I actually really like this version of 10 year older Sam.

He actually looks like a great guy.

I'm not used to it.

>Sam turns black when she gets older
???

Money. Also every time he tried to do something superhero-ey, it either didn't get past the pilot (crash nebula) or got fucked over by the network and eventually cancelled (danny phantom)

Most artists are happy when they're talking creatively about their own creations

Man I still wonder what Nick was thinking firing one of the fucking head writers on Danny Phantom. Talk about full retard.

Seems like he was trying to imply some form of lighting

Better?

>duckme
Greatest mistake ever made

When did Danny start transitioning?

This thread needs more Valerie Gray.

What about an older version of Dani?

No, i dont see how people could really find the angular style all that attractive

>girl's appearances?
FTFY

The DP girls had shit personalities

I like your version of these events better.

Sam got thicc af

This good enough for ya?

That was a nice video OP. Hope we really do see this stuff animated.

That looks way better than his usual art style.

Its because you have to simplify things to animate. He actually often use a very Jack Kirby style on paper.

Then why the hell don't we have Danny Phantom: The comic book series.

He's had several more years to practice.

>the Adult Swim Samurai Jack show is a huge success
>in desperation to stay competitive, Nick greenlights a mature rated Danny Phantom show with these designs
Would you watch it, Sup Forums?

Would it even sell?

Well, actually now that the audience is older to be able to purchase their own stuff...

If Nick gives him freedom, and we have a solid group of writters, it could be great.

When Samurai Jack will even start?

No, let us remind everyone that Butch Hartman is a hack and drawing one sexy version of the goth is

Yes.

>he can fly, so he doesn't need a motorcycle
absolutely wrong

>no flying motorcycle

Jesus fuck butch what are you doing.

How does this nigga not age? Hartman's looked the same for like the last 15-20 years

I got to say, it's weird, yet interesting seeing just how much Hartman's style has changed over the years. It's like the slowly moving away from cartoonish aesthetics and leaning more towards realism, which is an odd fit. Cool, but odd.

They were hit and miss. Sam was garbage, but most were decent, with Danni and the brown chick being top tier.

He has sex a lot.

You can see it on his eyes.

Who's the blonde one? I don't remember her.

>It's like the slowly moving away from cartoonish aesthetics and leaning more towards realism, which is an odd fit. Cool, but odd.

Have you seem some old concepts of Danny Phanton? Not so much change, he is just focusing on a different style that he already worked on but never for tv.

You can see some of it on the Crash Nebula Pilot, or even on Crimson Chin.

The other alpha bitch besides Paulina

Bunsen Is A Beast really confused me, but if his art style actually is that variable then I guess my fault for assuming he had no flexibility.

You thin Tucker ever got to smash Star's poon?

He's the mayor and the best friend of a superhero. Star is just a popular high school kid. It wouldn't be hard even for Tucker to land that.

Bump

>Danny Phantom: The After Years
youtube.com/watch?v=UDn7tSHwyXI

C O N F I R M E D

midway through the song, it had a back to the future vibe

>Ember 10 years older

>corrupted by the modern age

what a cruel fate

Fop kept making money and TUFF Puppy was a result of him just tossing something together in an hour after his other pitches got rejected on the same day

it more than likely wouldn't have lasted that long. if it even got off the ground

doesn't that apply to all Butch Hartman's shows?

Actually, I got paid to translate final 3 episodes of the series about a week ago. The show is way cheesier than I remember it. Shame, because it actually does have a good material at times

>Can we agree
take your cancerous shit back to Sup Forums

most people agree the final season wasn't as good as the rest of the series, and that the Ultimate Enemy tv special was the true high point of the series and were the show should had ended.

what a fucking moviefag

Because even he realized capeshit is beneath him.

DAMN

Love the super long hair.

Has anyone tried his app? If so, is it good?

>Tucker is an amalgam of Chris Tucker and Eddie Murphy
lol

this artist is secretly into fatties.

the song is better in this one, I wonder why they choose the rap over it

You want fat on a girl, just not on her waist, arms, or face.

good point.

Butch was probably just thinking of what happened to the members of Heart.

Wasn't there a villain in the original show who had exactly that.

At least she has trigger discipline... maybe? I don't even see the triggers.

It didn't have to end there if they actually did something with him.

Watch the video, butch wanted to give Danny one but it was superfluous with the ghost powers, so he saved the idea and gave it to Johnny 13