American hero dies fighting ISIS in Manbij

This dude has more guts than 99.999% of the US soldiers. He not only volunteered fighting the ISIS thugs, he did so without even asking for any money.

ISIS should him in the back while he was rescuing civilians. And Obama won't even get him a fucking medal.

#SavageForMedalOfHonor

Other urls found in this thread:

voanews.com/a/american-volunteer-killed-battling-is-syria/3470931.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oCv7a5rdSyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good riddance

only current service members can get the MOH retard, he can however get the presidential medal of freedom or medal for valor

>American hero
>died fighting some bullshit foreign conflict
No.

>only current service members can get the MOH retard, he can however get the presidential medal of freedom or medal for valor

He won't get shit. Obama won't even say his name. Obama won't even say "radical Islamic terror". Fucking pussies, the bunch of them.

I hate roaches. May Allah strike you down.

Are you saying he is a legend denied by his homeland?

(((saVage)))

>>American hero
>>died fighting some bullshit foreign conflict
>No.

I am sure you say the same apart your vets who fought in Nam and Korea and WW2. Just some "bullshit foreign conflict".

Man, I hate you fucking millennials so much. You have no honor, no sense of freedom, no sense of decency.

Good riddance, another American is gone. ISIS did good, killing Americans is always a service to the world and will likely contribute more to peace than leaving him alive.

F

>should
>apart

Wow, I am full blown malapropism today, shit.

Cringey bait desu.

How about a link or proof you fucking idiot german??

voanews.com/a/american-volunteer-killed-battling-is-syria/3470931.html

BOSS GIT DOWN

This is a slide thread as damage control for zionald

I didn't know Drake fought in the Middle East

>Fights for the Kurds
>Dies
>American hero deserving the highest military accolades
hmmm

>I am sure you say the same apart your vets who fought in Nam and Korea and WW2
Yes, we shouldn't have been anywhere near any of those conflicts. My dad who was in Nam said it was a bullshit war.
>You have no honor, no sense of freedom, no sense of decency
So, to have honor and a sense of freedom I have to want to get involved in every petty foreign conflict that sprouts up? Nah, fuck you.

>To blow up a Russian plane...
Syka. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?To blow up the plane the most powerful nation in the world?! Wahahahaha syk.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCv7a5rdSyI

>So, to have honor and a sense of freedom I have to want to get involved in every petty foreign conflict that sprouts up?

If the war is to defend the innocnent, the weak and the kids and women, yeah, fucking right you need to fight evil.

Died in nam 2.0 desert edition

Nothing of value was lost

Onwards Christian sooooldier

>If the war is to defend the innocnent, the weak and the kids and women, yeah, fucking right you need to fight evil.

Why are you here on Sup Forums then? Go fuck off to the Middle East and die for those shitskins.

>If the war is to defend the innocnent, the weak and the kids and women
Not our people not our problem. We have to take care of our own, not get involved in other people's bullshit.

>Why are you here on Sup Forums then? Go fuck off to the Middle East and die for those shitskins.
Do I look like a Burger, you Nazi-Hofer-loving cunt?

Was he MARSOC? Seems like it.

Not bait, I swear to God it made me happy to see that guy killed.

Kek
OK mussie scum

You lot kicked the. Us!I'm beehive then abandoned the Christians to their deaths
What a joke of a Christian nation why do you guys even pretend?
So much for Christendom

doing this and living = one of the most based as fuck things you can do

on the other hand doing this and dying = you're a fucking retard, what did you think you were signing up for

this guy is a fucking retard

There was a Canadian son of a senator over there fighting with the YPG as well. Lots of brave guys over there fighting with less support/equipment then the regular military.

F

No, but why should they die for those retarded ideals of yours? Go on and do it yourself before you mouth off on the internet.

>calling people Nazi on Sup Forums
You have to be a special kind of dipshit.

>fighting for an israeli proxy army

Every single one of you nu-male skinny cunts disrespecting this man is a worthless subhuman, so quick to denounce degeneracy and promote Christian values yet completely useless in the real world. I hope you get fucked by ISIS you unpatriotic slime.

Why are you here on Sup Forums and not in the Middle East dying for shitskins?

Your flag looks like a strip of bacon, everything you say is immediately disregarded, retard. Stop existing

What about Angela Merkel?

>uh-oh, better divert attention away from me being a hypocrite!

Typical Americuck behavior when being called out on their bullshit.

>If Rojava/YPG/J is a proxy of Israel than why are they communists?
It doesn't make sense at all...

>volunteers to fight the enemy
>fights the enemy
>more guts than everyone else who agreed to fight the enemy

nah

If I could afford it financially, I would go over and fight against Isis for a year. It would be good for me mentally. Who doesn't wish to make a difference through service.

>i think my opinion counts

See Why don't you just answer this question here ?

RIP Drake

Drake cosplaying Big Boss from MGS 3.