What're you wanting/expecting for the next season of Sup Forums:TAS?

What're you wanting/expecting for the next season of Sup Forums:TAS?

Less fetishit threads

It's cancellation.

Fewer trap/shemale threads on /gif/.And for Sup Forums to get BTFO some more

For user and Anna to finally reveal their feelings for each other.

More Colette cameos.

She was the best thing in the entire beach episode.

More /tg/ episodes as he can be partnered with pretty much any other character.

The Trump saga will finally be over, thank god.

What shape would you describe those nipples?

Just give up already. They're never getting together. Everyone knows that 4chumblr is end game.

[x] Puffy

>That episode where Sup Forums decided to become an alcoholic retard, beat his kids, and watch them run away into the /trash/bin

Dang, that was harsh stuff.

Who cares
Ever since they made /x/ into Sup Forums2, the show's been shit
And what's with all these new characters? /wsg/? He keeps using the same jokes over and over in a vain hope that repetition = comedy

it's gone to shit since they moved production overseas

The twirlingmyphoneonmyymnoenohpymgnilriwt saga was the worst

Its so true. /tg/ by himself is kind of boring, but you put him in a room with any other character and magic happens.

>thread

>What shape would you describe those nipples?

A mouthful.

Did anyone else enjoy the Vidya Rage arc? It had some of the best fight scenes in animation history and it actually made Sup Forums into a somewhat likable character.

>mfw they tried to make a "serious" Bane arc and it turned into a joke

What seems to be the ever growing depths of retardation, faggotry, and laziness of 90% of new characters, others complaining how their retardation, homosexual tendencies, and laziness affects them negatively and those characters excusing their behavior with claims that all previous characters were dumb, gay, and lazy as well.

Pretty much the same thing that has happened every season excluding the first, except less CP and people torturing their pets.

It's unfortunate that he eventually succumbed to the Reddit menace, but that's what makes his character so great. He died fighting like a soldier, despite the odds.

Sup Forums inviting newfags

The return of /film/tan.

More cancer, this is a disgrace to the animation industry.

kek

>it's a "it's a ______ episode" episode

Less focus on Sup Forums. They've hogged the spotlight this season almost as much as Sup Forums did the season before. I thought this was supposed to be an ensemble comedy

Sup Forums was always a tragedy.

I am looking for the building of th 4chanCU

What did you think of the Reddit/Sup Forums crossover episode?

I hear they're gonna do a cliffhanger where a few of the tripfags die.

I'd like to see a return of some of the old cast, even if it's just a cameo.

For them to write off my character. I'd like to find opportunities elsewhere.

>they turned Sup Forums into /tvpol/
>everything good from Sup Forums was given to /vp/, /vr/, and /vg/

Why won't they just kill him of already? He's so pointless now.

Remember when x-tan used to be spooky. man I miss those seasons.

Spooky is the new sexy

>it's a "newfags think conservative opinions belong on Sup Forums episode"

more shitposting

Please just let them kill of Sup Forums, already.

Look, I don't like Sup Forums as much as you guys, but you can't just kill him off. They tried it before and he keeps coming back stronger.

>Its a Sup Forums thinks political topics are relevant elsewhere episode

Sup Forums is the necessary evil that protects us all from an even greater evil.

So we'll hate him. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Sup Forums is best containment board.

I hear /fit/ finally gets a gf.

she's fat

>not picking the superior 4cheddit ship

I can't wait to see the new character /trash/ revealed they've been hyping him up for the entirety of season 9

I'm hype for the /m/ vs. /fit/ wrestling match, they've had clashing ideas on machine vs. muscle for a while.

I hear he is the offspring of Sup Forums /aco/ /h/, Sup Forums, and /mlp/ why would you be hyped for that?

That shit ended 12 years ago, you fucking idiot. There won't be a next season.

In the other hand we're getting the live action. I still can't believe a Indian is playing moot and a nigger Boxxy, at least Snacks is white.

Take that back

Isn't moot being played by a japanese person? Or is that some sort of legacy character

shenanigans

he is the kenny of Sup Forums

Yeah, she is a NEET now but i still would.

Sup Forums and /qa/ gets deleted

It's a fusion of cancer consists of five fanbases.

Of course people are going to be hyped for it.

Aren't we coming up on the "M00T is kill arc"?

fucking yellowwashing

slowpoke, the actor moved on to other ventures, like kikebook.

>The old friendship /x/ and /k/ used to have
>That episode where /x/ was dumped off in skin Walker territory by Sup Forums and /k/ went full one-man-army to brig one /x/
>that finale where /k/ even put his sense of realism aside and called in /m/ to help carry them back to civilization

Anyone else miss those episodes?

Not helped that when on their own, /tg/ does pretty much nothing but Warhammer wankery.

It's weird, /tg/ has so much personality and shows so many interests, but it's like whenever /tg/ has to even do a solo scene, the writers forget he has all of that.

For Moot to come back. ;_;

Less Pedophiles.
Seriously there are more of those subhuman scum Here then over at Sup Forums

Sup Forums is either going to stand from the rooftop and shout that "he is always right" or he's going to crawl into /r9k/'s basement and cry.

Holocausting Jews... This for real.

This. I hope they finally bring back Snacks this season.

>Not helped that when on their own, /tg/ does pretty much nothing but Warhammer wankery.
He likes DnD too, and is tsundere for elves.

Im going to see what else is on. Probably flip to channel 8, channel 420, or maybe 12 and under.

>The one time we get to see Sup Forums play a videogame was in the EEnEO episode
I know for a fact they're probably doing this on purpose but I'm still annoyed about it.

wat

i miss the love triangle that was /an/ /k/ and /x/ people dont talk about it anymore sadl.

>It's a "Someone tries to police a thread because it posted something they don't like" episode.
This needs to stop, or it's gonna drag the whole show into the dirt.

I want to see /mlp/ and Sup Forums get back together again. They've been tsundere for each other for like five season. It's almost like watching Friends.

JUST KISS ALREADY

I wish it was that easy user, but that breakup was a goddamn war. It's gonna take some time before those scars heal.

The last time he mentioned even DnD was like, two seasons ago?

Yikes, how sad. He mentions better systems around other boards but never to himself.

/k/ and /x/'s relationship was platonic, man! Platonic! Like Sup Forums and /ck/'s.

But their siblings, and that's really hot!

More episodes about /u/ because there's never enough of best girl

You sicko. /mlp/ is our daughter. Our terrible, disappointing daughter.

When the hell is Keksandra getting her own spinoff? She's a great side character. They gave Buster Baxter his own show, why not Keksandra?

I thought she was a tumor we forgot to monitor, like /frz/ and /hsg/ and currently /sug/ that we somehow infected the /trash/can with every now and then

>an episode where everyone freaks out at ponies then realizes they were wrong to over exaggerate then reddit appears to prove them wrong

I can't answer that question, but I just want to say that she's the best fucking waifu in the series and none of you plebeian fuckers can prove me wrong

Does Sup Forums like her THICC?

I wish the new director would be a little more thoughtful about introduction new tans left and right, but it has seemed like they calmed down a little toward the end of this season.

I heard a rumor that CinemaSins has "Sup Forums House" on his list for a future video. If they really do sin it, do you think we could handle the influx of newfags? I don't want these threads being filled with stupid shit like "/d/ flashback scene does not contain a tentacle lapdance".

Honestly, Tumblr is a perfect villain. They think they are always in the right, yet it's the exact opposite.

Firstly, it seems likely unfortunately but I'm sure the worst of it will bleed off shortly as people start either adapting or being scared off.
Secondly, that meme seems unlikely. Since when has /d/ ever stopped at the lap?

>keksandrafags shit up another /4tas/ general

The character is barely in the show and you fucks act like she is the main star. All she does is running gags and lolsorandom comedy. That shit was dull after her second appearance.

/cock/ are married

/u/ is actually twins

resolving the triangle romance between Sup Forums, /ltgb/ and /h/

>it's a "it's a "it's a ______ episode" episode" episode

>butthurt Keksandra haters are still this mad because the only episode about her was the highest rated of the season and the fans wanted more
Until whatever irrelevant tan you like ends up getting his/her own episode, stay mad.
Pic related for the best frame of the series

>and is tsundere for elves.

/tg/ is just self-hating.

A race of beings that spend way too much time on pointless shit instead of doing hard labour and can spend ours decorating their stuff with paints that may or may not have been thinned? Sounds pretty /tg/ to me.

More /f/

When people stop shitting on Alex Hirsch for missing out on some potential due to legitimate stress during production.

Seriously, guys, cut him some slack. GF was literally his first show. If he were to make something similar on FOX, I reckon he will have learned from some of the mistakes made in the past.

>you will never watch any of the TV shows that Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums watch
>you will never play any vidya that the Sup Forums's play

They look so cool for what we briefly see in the background

>tfw no 4x cyberpunk game wherein you take the role of a gang trying to take over every neighbourhood of the megacity

It looked so good. The corporate police patrol drones acting as the hostile unit spawns was neat

Am I the only one who enjoyed that Sup Forums easter themed episode?

I loved that one