Your daily reminder

Your daily reminder.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2339202/Lindsay-Mills-Edward-Snowden-set-wed-fled-Hong-Kong-leak-NSA-secrets.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2339980/Jonathan-Mills-Father-Edward-Snowden-girlfriend-Lindsay-Mills-speak-NSA-leaker.html
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/11/29/457779757/nsa-ends-sept-11th-era-surveillance-program
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was he fucking that??

I don't need a reminder that he's a faggot

Still can't get his glasses straight. Dork.

Snowden confirmed gay.

our hero

>left

she was a honeypot

he is a traitor

He was just trying to sell American state secrets to China. A traitor.

fucking a trap is not gay you bigot

this. wtf. is this real?

That's the most obvious trap I've ever seen.

>he is a traitor
yes good goy. upholding the constitution is treason. now turn in your weapons.

>implying he isn't slamming qt russian pussy every day now

That man is a terrorist, only reason we haven't hanged him is because he's too cowardly to face his crimes.

Snowden swims in Russian punani and petrotubles don't you worry.

that's literally not a trap though

wtf i love snowden now

American Hero.

More balls than most of us will ever have, the courage of his convictions.

>Sell
You can't really sell them after you post them for everyone in existence to see.

jesus that picture is misleading.

making 200k a year in Hawaii and that's the best he can do?

id choose exile too

Fuck off sweden

Can I be any more obvious?

dude that is one hudge clit or one small dick

So he was dating a whore? Typical numale tech faggot.

Pussy pics? Cusse I know a trap when I see one, and I agree it's not gay to fuck a trap in the ass.

>More balls than most of us will ever have
if he had any balls he'd own up to his crimes and face trial. he's indirectly killed american heros, this man is a national disgrace.

The Chinese didn't want them so he revealed it to the public afterwards. That's how it went I remember.

He's still a lefty fag

yeah and now he lives doing nothing in russia and fucking russian girls before they turn babushka. sounds good to me.

keep telling yourself that buddy, you have never been with a girl even that hot guaranteed every girl you've ever been with (if it's even >0) has had arms bigger than you.

>that woman
>beautiful
its funny how just having an average(not obese) body is now considered beautiful.

Its soooo easy to be a woman now. You don't even have to be actually beautiful, just dont be fat and wear some slutty clothes. People will mistake you as beautiful because the bar is so low in the modern era.

he is a complete SJW supporting BLM and everything.
That is being a traitor if you are a traditional American.

>more balls
>is literally hiding instead of dying a matyr
"by their fruits, you will know them"
Snowden acts like a coward because he is in fact a coward.

So, explain to me why he didn't just take PRISM files and become a whistleblower. In that case he'd be a free man walking around right now because the courts found it to be unconstitutional. There is precedence for doing that.

Instead he took terabytes upon terabytes of information, including how and who our taxpayer dollars go towards watching. That is the governments spy agencies jobs, to fucking spy on foreigners. We pay them to do that.

He is a traitor.

His glasses are crooked because he's got to keep checking the Foundation.

Why should I care about a traitor that fled to Russia and almost certainly sold intel for safety?

This. He even talked with that BLM dindu Deray.

ikr. I was with a girl once that had a real meaty pussy. I didn't know it until i slipped my hand down her pants and thought i was felling a tampon. Gross man. Gross.

He's a good goy.

>go to trial
Are you two literally retarded or just shills?

THE GOVERNMENT HAS GONE ROGUE, there IS no more right to a fair (or speedy) trial. That's what he's been telling you since day one. He will never get a trial, and if he does it will be a kangaroo court.

PRISM is a legal program. Whistleblowers only get protection is they are revealing illegal shit.

>the upper part of the bra doesnt touch an inch of skin

is there a worse sin than this? this is clearly a man

>creasing the book spine
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

snowden, pls. You just acquired rebellions as an ally. I was born into it, molded by it

I've been slaying 8/10 to 10-10 pussy since i was 17.

Dont worry snowden bro, youll be fine; I hear Russian chicks love americans and anal

Such an obvious lomited hangout.

Like blind sheep you bleat woefully through life, herded into your little insignificant thought patterns where you're doomed to die.

Lying scum. PRISM was found to be unconstitutional.

Snowden is a traitor and a coward.

And she's been getting rammed out by a bunch of other dudes (probably black) while he's out in hiding.

holy shit, pls go fucking die a horrible death somewhere you shill faggot

>puffy fat pussy
>gross
pleb.jpg

Because he'd be in prison, not dining nightly with Putin on caviar and Skyping with Assange every day (Assange gets lonely.)

That's not his wife and he wasn't making 200k a year, and I'm pretty sure he wasn't working in Hawaii

Masculine as fuq my dude bros

Fuck off, Kike piece of shit. Go back to Israel, we don't want you here.

What he did was right, but he's still a mindless liberal searching for a pardon. Everyone who idolizing him will vote for Obongo in a heartbeat if they had another chance to.

He would not be in prison if he just released PRISM files and sought whistleblower status.

I'm sorry you can't comprehend the basics, you sad piece of unamerican trash.

That's not how the law works.

Yes it fucking is you dumb mother fucker.

>Everyone who idolizing him will vote for Obongo in a heartbeat if they had another chance to.

>not pardoning snowden
>crusade against asange
>>sending ross ulbricht to jail for life

nah, Obongo should fucking hang

It was found unconstitutional after he exposed it, they can still get him for treason/ revealing US secrets.

Yes, he'd be in prison. He wasn't eligible for whistleblower protection. The espionage act doesn't have any whistleblower protection, you stupid fucking cunt.

He's also hidding his ass in the most powerful contemporary dictature.

God bless USA.

Key word being
>200k/yr

my guess is that she cucked him

fuck off, cripple chan

It wouldn't have fucking been treason if it was just PRISM. The things he released WERE TREASON.

HE IS A FUCKING TRAITOR.

Telling how we spy on FOREIGNERS. The thing we PAY OUR AGENCIES TO DO. IS FUCKING TREASON.

You commie fuckfaced hillary shills disgust me.

>He would not be in prison if he just released PRISM files and sought whistle-blower status

Thats retarded bullshit, the justice department has thrown the book at other whistle blowers who even more justified in what they did compared to how justified Snowden would have been if he had just done that.

And there was a lot of stuff people needed to know beyond prism such as that the nsa decided to give themselves legal authority based on a secret interpretation they made of the patriot act that not even the acts authors intended for it to imply. Its wrong for the government to do that.

Get off Obamas dick you faggot.

Works for George Soros & Open Borders foundation, supports massive Hillary cuck Bernie Sanders.

It's easy to be autistic and talk big online but you can't even talk to a cashier without having a panic attack so don't pretend like your opinion means anything to anybody you worthless piece of trash

Damn yo! You stupid!

Trying to imagine what a complete farce that trial would be is giving me tremors. Media circus, he would be assigned a judge that knows nothing about technology but is a good ol' boy, juror tampering, the whole 9 yards really.

>Government detaining people secretly and without trial
>using secret orders and NSLs to operate outside of the protections of the 4th Amendment
>"But surely they wouldn't dare do that to a whistleblower!"

Yes they would have. He'd be in Gitmo.

And when the government is acting unconstitutionally, your loyalty is to the constitution, not the government.

The man is a hero and my only regret is that more information wasn't released.

Bullshit. Obama also stripped Contractors of the ability to whistle-blow so why would I ride his dick?

You're fucking ignorant and retarded.

If Snowden released just PRISM and sought whistleblower status, he'd be walking around free today.

But he wasn't a patriot, he was a fucking traitor and released tons of other stuff that hurt our Nation.

Lying and making shit up. The man is a traitor, plain and simple.

It's no big fucken secret. They can activate anyone's cellphone speaker or camera.

Hillary is the one who lied and said he was eligible for whistleblower protection and used the proper channels. That was rated "mostly false" by politifact. So you're actually the one who is repeating Hillary's position. I'm stating the opposite.

Being against massive government surveillance doesn't make me a communist. I'm a constitutionalist.

Go correct the record someplace else.

I wear glasses and I hate motherfuckers with their glasses slanted. Are you a fucking retard or what fuck you motherfucker

You swear to defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

And in this case the enemy was domestic. The NSA. The government does not get to disregard the constitution in the name of national security, and if they do so, they are the ones committing treason, not the man who exposes them.

>people on Sup Forums actually calling him a traitor
wew lad

> remember this story at the time
> remember stories about the girlfriend
> thought little of it
> 3 years later
> it is now beyond obvious to me that the girlfriend is a tranny

Jesus fucking Christ? What's next? Is she Snowden? Does she turn out to be Snowden?

I'm getting tired of this bullshit ride.

So Merkel and her fucking europe destroying cronies knew they were being listened to before Snowden then? It wasn't a secret after all.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2339202/Lindsay-Mills-Edward-Snowden-set-wed-fled-Hong-Kong-leak-NSA-secrets.html
>Lindsay Mills, 28
>Snowden was set to wed before he left her in Hawaii
>She wrote on a blog about romantic heartbreak after Snowden fled
>'My world has opened and closed all at once. Leaving me lost at sea without a compass' she wrote
>she took to the blog - where she has posted dozens of photos of herself semi-naked - to tell of her heartbreak.
>Snowden, 29, wanted to be with stunning pole dancer Lindsay Mills for the rest of his life
>On the face of it they are totally different people - she is an extrovert who enjoys walking around naked whenever she can, spends her Sunday evenings in circus classes and surrounds herself with bohemian eccentrics.
>she also writes: 'I’ve always wanted to be splashed on the cover of magazines, with my best air-brushed look. Unfortunately I wasn’t born a greek, amazon, sex goddess - but a petite dreamer.'
>Snowden by contrast is a shy computer geek from a suburban family
>He bought her gifts like a Star Trek style visor and took many of the dozens of pictures of her on her blog.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2339980/Jonathan-Mills-Father-Edward-Snowden-girlfriend-Lindsay-Mills-speak-NSA-leaker.html
>The pole dancer girlfriend of the NSA whistleblower is so distraught
>Lindsay is so upset over what will happen to Snowden she has not even phoned him

>Lindsay Mills has posted numerous photos and videos on her personal blog of herself pole dancing
>Mills wrote that pole dancing served as an art form, as well as offering her exercise and an outlet to express her 'sensuality'
>Mills posted numerous videos of herself pole dancing for audiences
>Lindsay wrote: 'Pole has been a major part of my life for the past year, but after a recent move across an ocean I've found it harder to find time for pole'
>to her blog she has posted dozens of photos of herself semi-naked - to tell of her heartbreak.

Fuck Snowden. I hope President Trump executes him.

>b-but he did some shit

So fucking what. He's a race traitor SJW piece of dogshit, and I don't defend my enemies like a cuck.

So sick of libertarians.

might just be the outer lips.

Where did I say I was for PRISM you fucking ignorant fuck? Learn to read.

He is a traitorous fuck. Why release anything other than PRISM then?

Why?

Oh yeah, he's a traitor.

Answer the fucking question.

HE- RELEASED - MORE- THAN- PRISM

That is the point I am making. I'm sorry you missed that even though I've made it clear as day.

the guy is a fucking joke
abused the trust of a friend to gain access to intel he had no clearance for
almost everything he has published thus far was well known before his "leak"
famous for 15 minutes
afraid of becoming useless for Putin and get thrown out

That's not a woman

No he would in prison because the government would not have been okay with him releasing info about it. Note that they haven't announced they have discontinued its use or anything, they still maintain that its legal. They would have acted the exact same in your hypothetical situation.

>Was he fucking that??

Yes

I'm sure that's why all the data released put the government into damage control mode.
Oy vey.
Here's your (You).

he is pretty clearly a cuck. his hot as fuck wife was only with him for money. she was fucking all sorts of dudes im sure.

>That is the governments spy agencies jobs, to fucking spy on foreigners.

What happens when our own government doesn't do it's job though? Who do we rely on then? I'm not keen on the guy either but you can't deny the guy he brought was thought to be conspiracy into the forefront, to the point where MSM couldn't ignore it. I do wonder where the guys loyalty lies though

AND - HE - WAS - RIGHT - TO - DO - SO.

That is the point *I* am making.

This only works in a universe where the courts determine that prism is against the law. It's clearly unconstitutional, but the courts would have to agree with Snowden, which they wouldn't. At that point he wouldn't have any protection.

So, you see, the leak was actually the patriotic thing to do, and you're a lackey for totalitarianism.

Look at the hips

Dead give away

"She" doesn't have XX chromosomes

Based Snowden

He's fuckin' awesome. If you don't applaud what he did, you don't deserve to live in a free country. People like him are necessary in order to even begin grasping what the corrupt government is up to.

Thomas Drake and Bill Binnie were both harassed, charged, and had their lives ruined for merely complaining to their superiors within NSA about the programs. The only person to go to jail over the CIA torture programs was the person who leaked it to the press.

They don't give a shit about whistleblowers.

Funny fact. Contractors, like Snowden, don't even have whistleblower protections. The people above were all government officials and had those protections.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/11/29/457779757/nsa-ends-sept-11th-era-surveillance-program

Not even remotely true. Get educated so you don't look fucking ridiculous talking out of your ass. Simple google searches are your friend.

He was working for a spy agency, I think he might know if that was happening.

>Leftist agitators are necessary

Can't wait for civil war. I want to shoot at people like you so badly.