WHY DOESN'T ANYONE EVER SHOW UP TO MY RALLIES?

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE EVER SHOW UP TO MY RALLIES?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5llLIKM9Yc
observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/
youtu.be/XuA-bJqloAo?t=2m16s
politicususa.com/2016/08/09/people-walk-donald-trump-rally-threatened-hillary-clinton.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe you should pay them more

Because when they do, you have seizures.

Don't want to risk their life

Because everyone secretly knows a woman can't run a powerful nation. Just look at Germany.

People do show up to her rallies though, that's a fact.
A more accurate thing to say would be
>WHY DO ONLY NIGGERS AND CRAZY CAT LADIES SHOW UP TO MY RALLIES

Because you poo your diaper and it's smelly

It's alright Hillary once you get dementia you will be going to rallies every day and they will always be full.

Thatcher...

Because you are a crazy bitch that kills people.

Tell them there will be soccer. Seriously

>Britts
>Powerful

>rallies matter
Are Trump shills really that retarded? Just look at Bernie. He had huge rallies but lost big time.

People want the candidate of the status quo. People want stability.

/biz/ here and voting for Hillary. Going to laugh so hard when Sup Forums is on suicide watch in November after Trump loses.

>digital elections totally aren't rigged and there's no fraud being committed

kys

the primary was rigged by the DNC retard, the email leaks proved this

>GUYS IT DOESNT MATTER THAT NOBODY COMES OUT TO SUPPORT HER THEY STILL LOVE HER!

Is that what your mom told you when nobody showed up to your birthdays?

It was not rigged. And even if it was who cares. Bernie Sanders is a communist.

Also,

>Biz here
>Translation: Some retard with 200 dollars in his robehood account here, I'm not even old to vote!

/biz/ is a fucking board full of roleplaying neets, I'm laughing you think it gives your post any merit.

Maybe if you stop lying and acted like a normal human being then maybe you could get some people.
>really makes you think.

>Show up to rally
>$0.05 has been deposited to your account

She closes them off. She doesnt want a large crowd. She doesnt need large crowds anyways, everyone knows who she is and what shes about.

Bernie needed large crowds to get his message across. Hillary would rather have a smaller controlled enviornment. Her message is already clear.

>Her message is already clear.

Kek, it sure is. MONEY OVER EVERYTHING!

Well, you're not wrong.

>It was not rigged.

Are you out of your fucking mind?

DNC Chair Says Superdelegates Exist to Protect Party Leaders
youtube.com/watch?v=w5llLIKM9Yc

observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/

You're up 10 pts on polls. Why expose her to large crowds? Little benefit from it. Of course, if the criticism starts floating of her rallies not being big enough and she starts slipping on the polls based on that issue, you will see her picking larger stadiums rather than small local high school gyms.

Because you took away my strobe light cunt

One persons support for Hillary does not mean the DNC elections were rigged.

Is that Trump as an "emojii"?

youtu.be/XuA-bJqloAo?t=2m16s

I know that feel

Bro, Jeb has more supporters at his Rallies than Clinton lmao.

>Americans
>Not cock sucking faggots

It wasn't one person's support, it was the DNC.

It's a joke bro, chill out. Wouldn't want your government to arrest you for being too angry.

The article that was posted has one email from one person.

politicususa.com/2016/08/09/people-walk-donald-trump-rally-threatened-hillary-clinton.html

>we're down to rallies and counting yard signs
this isn't a good thing... right?

The video I posted has an explanation from the DNC chair explaining the reason behind unbound superdelegates.