Amy Schumer to star on Bob's Burgers, Family Guy and Simpsons all on the same night

>Amy Schumer will dominate Fox’s Sunday night Animation Domination programming block on September 25.

>Schumer will voice three separate characters in the premiere episodes of Bob’s Burgers, The Simpsons and Family Guy. In Bob’s Burgers she’ll play a customer in the toy shop where Bob (H. Jon Benjamin) and Teddy (Larry Murphy) go to replace Louise’s (Kristen Schaal) toy that was accidentally melted. In The Simpsons she’ll play Mr. Burns (Harry Shearer) mother; and in Family Guy she’ll voice a construction worker. Fox boss Dana Walden announced Schumer’s castings today during the network’s panel at TCA.

Source: deadline.com/2016/08/amy-schumer-voice-cast-the-simpsons-family-guy-bobs-burgers-1201800472/

How long until Amy tries to get her own animated series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0eWN8v_tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ew.

>How long until Amy tries to get her own animated series?

she's taking a year off Inside Amy Schumer to work on stand up so.......not for years and years?

Is this a famous woman

that's kinda cool

if only she was playing the same character so it could be a soft cross over

The Burns episode is the Great Gatsby hour long one right?

>The Simpsons she’ll play Mr. Burns (Harry Shearer) mother

How the flying fuck is that gonna work?

people were mean to her on the internet, so yes

The same way all modern Simpsons' star voices work

badly

Unfortunately.

Yuck

>Wanting Simpsons to crossover with Bob's Burgers in any form
Yeah you're definitely the kind of person who would like Amy Schumer.

>In Bob’s Burgers she’ll play a customer in the toy shop
OK,not a huge role, whatever
>in Family Guy she’ll voice a construction worker
Again no biggie, family guy is shit anyway
>in The Simpsons she’ll play Mr. Burns (Harry Shearer) mother
This one kind of hurts, even though I don't really care about the Simpsons anymore

She steals jokes and talks about being a giant slut but if you try to joke about it too she gets really angry and sends her followers after you on twitter.

>Amy Schumer will dominate Fox’s Sunday night Animation Domination programming block on September 25.
ok

She has a Peabody award and a hit movie

>making amy hot with makeup
the entire point is that she's kinda dumpy and down to earth, what the fuck

HAVE NO FEARS, WE'VE GOT STORIES FOR YEARS

They never said they would be good.

She sure was "down to earth" when she did those unfunny GQ pin-ups

Nah, that one's called "The Great Phatsby". There's a fucking ton of Mr. Burns eps coming up. The episode with his mother is just one of them. There's also gonna be one where he becomes Trump and opens "Burns University" because he goes to Yale and is horrified by how PC it is.

It's a flashback episode to when Buns was a child.

Its been years user...

When's the next Animation Domination? I miss shit posting with those fucker on Sunday night?

Man, that'd be even more underwhelming than that fucking Seth MacFarlane hurricane trilogy where The Cleveland Show, Family Guy and American Dad all had a hurricane on the same night and at the end of the AD ep pic related took place for like, 30 seconds worth.

Doesn't count if they keep rehashing stories.

Its good that Miss Piggy is still getting some work.

>Louise's toy that was accidentally melted

OH SHIT
NOT THE GREEN THING
PLEASE TELL ME IT'S NOT THE GREEN GUY

>three separate characters
Dropped. If she played one person having a really weird week or something, that'd be a lot better.

Is this like a promotional thing or did it just happen

(((schumer)))

There are female stand up comics that work their whole lives, are funnier, and don't get the success that Schumer has got. Then there are (((comics))) that suddenly get all sorts of tv shows, movies etc.

>There are female stand up comics that work their whole lives, are funnier, and don't get the success that Schumer has got.
Welcome to Hollywood.

It just goes to show you that complaining about inequalities (that don't exist) make you more famous than trying to fix them.

>mr burns' mother
>mr burn's mother
>>>>>>mr burn's mother
WHY

Because she isn't dead yet.

At least this time it won't be Tress Macneille again.

go fuck yourself

Kim looks like a fucking Barbie doll now. I mean I'd still hit it, no question, but she used to be cute. Should've stopped in '11 or '09.

>I mean I'd still hit it, no question

Come on user, have some self-respect.

Fuck you Kim Kardashian is a wonderful person and we all should want to fuck her.

The Kardashians are a family of stuck up asses who thrive off believing they are better than others.

They don't deserve the satisfaction of knowing someone finds them bearable, attractive, or decent human beings.

I"m a side character with basically no lines and a model. Yet somehow i was picked to be the one of the major actors to headline a multi billion dollar movie franchise.

You're one to talk

>Bob's Burgers is better than Family Guy ever was and better than the Simpsons has been in 15 years

Still waiting for Bart owning a bear and Moe's cellphone

I'm not sure what you mean.

But if theres one thing I will never waffle on, regardless of my opinions of myself, its my burning hatred for the Kardashians.

And Scientology. And Taylor Swift.

>bunch of Burns eps coming ip
Why? Who wanted this? Who honestly likes him as a character anymore?

>DUDE BURNS=TRUMP LMAO
STOP!!! This is funny or original. Parodying Trump doesn't work anymore.

I'd rather the younger sisters

her face makes me really angry for some reason

I hate when the media simultaneously tries to meme some fat bitch into relevancy. Like Lena Dunham.

Why is she famous? She's not especially funny, she's just got toilet humor that all revolves around "I'm a woman btw".

Who fucking cares what the dumb cunt does

What shes not top tier comedy sure and she does do a little to much sexual humor but unless im missing something i dont see why you would say that.

>STOP!!! This is funny or original. Parodying Trump doesn't work anymore.
It kind of does he is one of the most bombastic major politions we have had in years.

Whats more concerning is people who see trump satire everywhere you cant even say something will be great again without people refusing to accept its just a good phrase.

Remember that baby buisnesman movie poster one look at that and everybodys mind jumped to trump for some reason.

I don't have any first hand knowledge but everyone who meets them in stores and shit has nothing but positive things to say about how the Kardashians act in real life.

When do you think she'll kill herself?

She looks like if you photoshopped Harambe onto Rick Harrison's head and stuck a blonde wig on it

>FOX

If I were her I'd done it already

>Go to her live comedy show with her as the star
>The warm up comedians are funnier than anything she says or does

Are her family member in the band also sucks. I don't understand what is so funny about her at all.

DUDE WOMEN SEX JOKES LMAO
DUDE WOMEN TELL DIRTY JOKES TOO LMAO

Bobs Burgers deserves better than this.

Why would you insult Miss Piggy in such a way?

I don't understand, why does she get annoyed when people make jokes about her being a whore when she already makes those jokes herself and has a show called "Inside Amy Schumer"?

and Marge becoming a robot that wasn't a dream sequence.

You, man have good taste

>There's a fucking ton of Mr. Burns eps coming up.

God, how much fucking dick sucking did Harry Shearer demand to not crash the series with no survivors?

Fucking gross, why are they still pushing this bitch? Doesnt she steal jokes n shit?

She's J.Law's pimp. You want access to J.Law's cooch, you need to give Shumer a little candy.

So an exec at Fox is also an/involved with her talent agency.

Good to know.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0eWN8v_tg

>parallel thinking

Shit, I think you need a fucking level and combination square to get shit that parallel.

is there a single stand up comedian whose performance isn't either "dude sex and parties lol" or "i said something bold in a dramatic way" at this point?

No thanks lol

I have a weird thing for her.

new episodes of Bob's Burgers is all I care about

>Amy Schumer
Who cares?
>Bob's Burgers
Who cares?
>Family Guy
Who cares?
>Simpsons
Who cares?

>In The Simpsons she’ll play Mr. Burns (Harry Shearer) mother
>tfw the writers don't even remember

Not that I'm justifying her reaction but the dudes tweet or whatever was kind of more just an insult than a joke.

Me too.

This is a big step for feminism in animation media, I'm very happy for her.

THIS WOMAN IS NOT FUNNY STOP PRETENDING SHE IS HOLLYWOOD SARAH SILVERMAN IS FUNNIER THAN THIS DRYING PAINT

My antenna's too weak to even get Fox, and I'm pretty convinced I'm not missing a single thing on there.

yes, but none of them are members of the (((tribe))).

good thing I don't watch any of these awful shows.

> Boco says something i agree with

You must be lying.

Why do we hate her again?

I mean I can understand the hate for Lena Dunham because of her liberalism and artificial media relevance (oh, and the incest thing), but I don't even know enough about Schumer, and if she was someone really, really hateable, I probably would.

Is she just a Sarah Silverman "DUDE, OBSCENE SHIT, ***FROM A WOMAN***!" type deal?

>"Why don't we like her?"
>lists all the reasons we don't like her
Yeah, that'd do it. The artificial media relevance is probably the most irritating thing to me though.