This is the biggest Sup Forums related cringefest of all time

This is the biggest Sup Forums related cringefest of all time.

You dropped your Guardians of the Galaxy image, user.

>inb4 something Steven Universe related gets posted

GotG didn't have edgy instagram filters and hip cool pop-music all over the place. And it had better pacing. And editing. And plot. And even the villain.
>muh dance-off
I raise you HONKA HONKA

The Season 2 finale of lesbian space rocks

It was a good movie, unlike atheism party.

Take your company wars and shove it up your ass you fucking retard asshole.

If you liked SS, simply kill yourself.

I don't even sound edgy compared to SS btw

i agree op. avengers was fucking garbage. talk about quip after quip

GOTG just had hipster pandering and cool retro pop-music all over the place, and also a dance off

Honka Honka is nowhere near that level of cringe....Suicide Squad is about as cringe as any 90s action movie which is only slightly, GOTG is full cringe because modern day hipsters/girl gamers/fake geeks are way more cringe than 90s edgy kids could ever hope to be

Clearly you haven't seen Fant4stic.

that would be thor 2 (I actually kind of like the non-cringey parts, mostly everything not set on earth) and guardians of the galaxy though if we are talking about the most mainstream movies. catwoman if we're looking at capeshit in general

but I get it, you just want to shit on DC because it's in, right?

What's hipsters got to do with GOTG ?

>gotg didn't have hip cool pop-music all over the place

you're fucking kidding, right? you can't be this retarded, right?

Thanks for reminding me my art book should be waiting for me at home later. Oh! There's still IMAX showings as well. Think I'll stop by the theater again tonight.

>GOTG is full cringe because modern day hipsters/girl gamers/fake geeks are way more cringe than 90s edgy kids could ever hope to be

Fant4stic was very boring but cringey? except for the last scene, I can't remember anything really cringeworthy

it's disappointing that the movie had actual potential. the last third of the movie unfortunately totally ruins it. I even liked doom because he was pretty menacing. they could've given him the comicbook look in the next movie, considering his mask was kind of like a solidified liquid thingy which could've come off later on

>Retro music
>hip and cool
Who's retarded?

what he said sounds stupid but he's right. modern-day hipsters are all aboard the "we're so nineties!!!!" train that it's pathetic

shit, just look at the people playing pokemon go, for god's sake. 99% of those people say they love it. when you ask them to name a few? guess what, nothing

>le hipster meme
>le comics are funn n ironic dance off
>le hipster fashion lead role

Fuck off to reddit, girl gamer

I either don't understand what you are getting at or you are totally missing your own point. you do know that so called "retro" music was hip and cool back in the day, right?

suddenly, newfags act like they have always liked that kind of music just because of some movie forcing those songs onto people

At least it was better than Man of Steel and Batman v Superman, but that's certainly damning with faint praise.

I watched this with a normie and he liked.

>we're so nineties!!!!"
But user, all those songs and references came out before the 90s

>he's never been to a hipster party
>he never saw them all singing ironic 70s songs cuz its quirky n goez well with their haircuts

>90s
Uh

>Redbone
>Norman Greenbuam
>Five Stairships
>Jackson 5
>Marvin Gaye
>90s

>First
>fucking
Goddammit user I wanted to be the console wars fag this time you stole my meme.

Yeah glad Bruce Wayne showed up at the end to tell Nick Fury to shut it down.

>cool retro pop-music all over the place
The thing is that the music in it is plot related. There's a meaning to it and the moments where the music is used are well done.

In SS the music is random both in execution and meaning.

What ?
Man all I wanted to say that the songs used in GOTG are really good
I'm not hipster and am definitely not a girl and i've never visited reddit either but I liked the soundtrack a lot
You like SS that's your opinion and I respect it user
I don't know why everyone started talking about GOTG since this is a thread about what was wrong about SS

my bad. I was just saying 90s for the sake of it. The same argument can be applied to the 70s and 80s

Another week, another thread telling us how SS is supposedly the worst thing since Hitler.

Guess it not failing as hard as you faggots wanted it to has really taken it's toll.

I mostly watched it because I've always been a fan of Captain Boomerang. The movie would've been better with more of him, and less of everyone else.

> The movie would've been better with more of him, and less of everyone else.
Agreed.
And more of that Hot Katana.

>There's a meaning to it and the moments where the music is used are well done.
You can say the same thing about fucking SS, doesn't not make it corny
>Eminem Without Me plays when villains are set free
Get it?

It has meaning, it's still stupid. GOTG pandered to a much worse crowd than SS did though, which you're clearly part of, fuck off to REDDIT

So its not different from Bayformers is what you're saying

>You can say the same thing about fucking SS
B-but you can't.
The music in GoTG is a fucking mixtape the protagonist got from his mom. The music works in building the personality and background of the protagonist.

Suicide Squad is just using cliche music after cliche music.
Fucking Without Me? It's cringeworthy just thinking of using that music. And for fucks sake, they even used Seven Nation Army, Fortunate Son and others bunch of cliche music that every blockbuster of the year is using. It's dumb, lazy and cringeworthy. And the don't give anything to the characters besides a cheeky ironic observation about what they are doing in the screen.

>this looks like a job to mee hurr durr
Fucking dumb movie. Lazy as fuck. At least make the effort of using something that the movie from next week isn't using.

It's going to end in the early 600 millions, making it the lowest grossing DCEU film

Here's a (you) Sup Forums.

Sup Forums: If you like something, you're wrong. But if you DON'T like something, you're wrong.

Sup Forums: if you like shitty things, you'll be ridiculed. If you like good things, we'll never talk about it.

>The music in GoTG is a fucking mixtape the protagonist got from his mom.
FUCK OFF TO REDDIT GIRL GAMER

Yes, keep shitposting, legendary great faggot of Sup Forums who have no arguments do defend his shit movie.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

>Guess it not failing as hard as you faggots wanted it to has really taken it's toll.
You realize the gap between SS and GotG has been shrinking every single day now, right? At some point soon GotG will pass SS in daily haul with a bunch of nobodies.

>joker in literally everything else
>sinister looking clown with a fucked up sense of humor

>joker in suicide squad
>crackhead with a bunch of tattoos

Why is DC so bad at casting their villains?

I gave you reasons why it was better than GOTG at least in terms of being less cringey

You deny it because you're some cunt in a striped hoodie with thick rimmed glasses who thinks GOTG was tha best movie evar XD

I don't see how that's a party.

Because DC doesn't have a say?

Guardians and Suicide Squad both only happened because of a cult series of comics but the difference between them is that Guardians adapted from its actual source material that people loved, while Skwad adapts from the equivalent version of Bendis. That's why Harley Quinn is so prominent, and that's why the Guardians don't look like retarded Mass Effect troops.

>cringe

KYS

also probably Deadpool just because 50% of the jokes were really bad

Catwoman
Green Lantern
Judge Dredd
Fantastic Four 1 and 2
Fant4stic
Green Lantern
Transformers bay movies
Jem and the Holograms movie
GI Joe movie

Don't forget the entirety of the MCU.

LOOK MA! I POSTED IT AGAIN!

The casting is just fine/ Leto is a great actor and as good if not better than Ledger. Problem arises when you give the Writer 6 months to come up with a script, then cuts half the scenes with the Joker in it. I'd be pissed too if i were Leto.

>that Guardians adapted from its actual source material that people loved
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Nobody who is a fan of the MCU knew about GOTG prior to it, faggot, because no real Marvel fans are fans of the MCU

>worst heroes ever

Wow, never has a catchphrase been more accurate before.

I imagine a team of Villains would be the worst heroes ever

Did mom freak?

>The casting is just fine/ Leto is a great actor and as good if not better than Ledger.
HONKA HONKA

It's like watching artistic integrity slowly die over.

>I gave you reasons why it was better than GOTG at least in terms of being less cringey
And he destroyed your argument.

You are, right now, arguing with someone online (most likely a troll to be perfectly frank) about how Suicide Squad, the cinematic equivalent of an abortion, is a decent movie.

Where did your life go so wrong?

Don't worry,

Kevin Tsujihara will start using more songs by Queen, Skrillex and It Ain't Me in order to defeat Marvel.

PLEASE TRUST TSUJIHARA-SAN GUYS!

Ironically, they were still the most selfless and heroic protagonists we've had in the DCCU.

Which is sad when you remember the other two movies had superman.

Well yeah, but I was thinking more along the lines of the movie itself being an incomprehensible mess, not to mention the SS caused their own problems to begin with.

Nope.

You guys do realize there's a difference between
>Main Character has cassette tape with songs that his mom gave him and he listens to it in his adulthood.
And
>Playing fucking Eminem for no reason when they're changing clothes, having a different pop song for every backstory, and having pop songs in scenes that were filmed with a cinematic score in mind

With your fucking logic, Stranger Things has forced pop music because they sure do play a lot of 80's music.