Where do you guys stand?

Where do you guys stand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tJ_vcqd3YM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've never watched pie guy but enter is a complete faggot.

I wish we had good Sup Forums reviewers..

I like watching mr enter, although i really hate the guy

We at least have Linkara

I'd rather watch the spic desu.

i thought Sup Forums hated all Sup Forums related reviewers

Both are crap, Pieguy is more interesting, Enter is too much of a crybaby, but Pieguy is also has issues.

Pieguy is more well adjusted and less autistic but he's still cringy and looks like he smells

We have pan.

I like Pieguy Mr. Enter because I respect what they do. And the show Enter is making seems pretty cool.

>Tfw Mrenter is to intelligent for Sup Forums

I said good.

I don't know why this made me laugh

He's so bad he's good.

Pan walks the thin edge of enjoyable cringe.

You're just jealous of Mr. Enter because you'll never marry your waifu and raise a family with her.

He peaked at the Toonami retrospective

>he's still cringy and looks like he smells
I don't know why, but every time I see him I can't help but feel like he's into scat.

>the show Enter is making seems pretty cool.
No, it looks really bad and full of horrible implications.

Pieguyrules make good reviews but have a bad editing.

Mr. Enter is just a troll, ignore him.

And the DCAU peaked at BTAS, doesn't mean that that everything afterwords isn't also good.

Not OP, but by looking at the pic of enters dream cartoon.
it looks bland, boring, and probably something you'ed find on qubo airing before sally bollywood.

We never did make that fighting game.

i don't even like neros q but i'd main him

It stopped being good as soon as the podcast came around. Now it's all about getting the cringe over.

What is wrong with pieguy? He not is a crybaby and his arguments are fine.

id rather play Russian Roulette

The podcast is just a 2 hour long cringefest. I couldn't finish the new own with the Long Gone Gulch crew.

Did someone mention big, black penises?

HMMMMMMMMMMM

I'd main Linkara.

HMMMMMMM

Speaking of Neros it looks like he now has 4 videos. I guess I should take a look....

Chris Chan doesn't deserve to be lumped in with those degenerates

He is the only one with ranged attacks.

HMMM

Enter is a faggot.
I don't know who's the other tool, but I'll assume he's a faggot aswell. All cartoon reviewers are faggots.

I assume CR is the final unlockable boss.

I'd main James if losing the first round didn't make you automatically quit the second.

I'm nowhere because I don't like Pieguy and because MrEnter causes infinite rage in me.

Mind you, not because of his cringe "reviewing this LITERALLY gave me pain" or his fixation with shows being "mean spirited" or his fixation with spongebob. Those are pretty big problems but I can stand them.

No he enrages me because the fucker actually has talent. His Bojack review was really good, and so are a lot of his reviews, especially the more positive ones or the ones where he explains writing tropes, but those are WAY too few and far apart.

I mean, Pan has just put out a review on an horrible cartoon:coconut Fred. And that review has clearly been researched, gave away a lot of info about the show and even a bit of background about the company that made it.

What did MrEnter do with his Coconut Fred Review?
But naturally he talked about SpongeBob for a quarter of hour straight!
We got it! You have a SpongeBob fetish, now please say something else.

And that's my opinion. Sorry about the blog post guys, but it really upsets me how he manages to waste his talent that many times

>Sally was going to make me sniff that sweaty, dirty rollerskate!

What did she mean by this?

Is that sunset whatever from that show which should not be named?

and to believe he already has 1500 subs.
makes you wonder how many he would have gotten if drama alert was involved

>Linkara
>Good
are you high?

>drama alert
What? I was unaware that Keemstar even knew that Neros existed. As far as I know most of his subs came from Pan's response video.

My problem is that it's in his videos now.

i'm pretty sure keem doesn't know or care about either pan or neros.
i'm just saying if keem wanted to, he could have covered it.

Its ok user, once i start my review channel you can watch me instead! :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=5tJ_vcqd3YM

Repeating one thing that upsets him is why I tend to avoid Enter reviews. His legitimate autism really shows up in these reviews. I'm amazed they're actually scripted.

now that's some ratchet shit

>nobody quote

Still makes me laugh and cringe at the same time.

Kirbophers retard rage is pretty powerful, but it's hard to charge it up because he needs that money for college first.