Brit/pol/ - Special Relationship Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=akGg_WVZxpg

>matriarchy confirmed
theguardian.com/media/mediamonkeyblog/2016/aug/17/daily-mail-laura-trott-jason-kenny-olympic-golds

>gooks can't handle the congestion charge
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746747/N-Korea-defector-trusted-elite.html

>Anjem Choudray guilty
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732890/Anjem-Choudary-GUILTY-inciting-support-ISIS.html

>Britain No2, China BTFO
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016/medals/countries

>Owen Smith softer on terrorism than Comrade Jez
order-order.com/2016/08/17/tories-smith-isis-comments-show-hes-unfit-lead/

>Britain could get special status after Brexit, Germans admit
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/17/britain-could-get-special-status-after-brexit-german-minister-admits/

>Unemployment falls despite surge in EU migrants
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/17/uk-unemployment-dips-as-fewer-jobseekers-claimed-benefits-in-jul/

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>50% of graduates who paid £9,000 a year are back living with their parents
rt.com/uk/356250-students-parents-tuition-report

First for Karen.

>50% of graduates who paid £9,000 a year are back living with their parents

tfw part of that statistic but actually live with gf for bennies reasons

>tfw comfy threads this evening

Tories BTFO

Is it contradictory to be an atheist, conservative, monarchist?

Xth for raising the voting age to 40

>tfw told my leftie friend that I'm glad young people don't vote because they have shit opinions

Kek

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>Not what value I bring

I mean, why would they try to fabricate something that doesn't exist?

>told my leftie friend that I'm glad young people don't vote because they have shit opinions

well done you are no better than an SJW

Joff Downister, Potato of the Realm and Tard of the Seven Mongdoms.

That entire generation is going to be that way. Not sure why it's any sort of surprising statistic.

>too underweight to join the navy

At-least we won't experience a potato famine while he's around

When can we start practicing forced abortion for retards?

Peanut M&Ms are your friend

Back in the good old days, people like this would be thrown in asylums by their families because of the burden they placed on them and society.

could they not have you wear a fur hat and crawl up and down some torpedo tubes for maintenance or something?

Inject silicon in your cock.

>Eat more and lift heavy shit
>problem solved

>what value I bring

>no better than an SJW
How?
Because I'm glad that lefties don't get into power? They're the ones choosing to not vote out of laziness/stupidity/apathy.

Fuck off.

What value would that be? A parasitical drain on the tax payers of this good country?

Heh you even chimp out when called out, nice.

How much do you weigh? Considering joining, and pretty skinny myself. Was planning on bulking up though. Would like to know how much I need to bulk.

well he has lovely handwriting

9 stone

Disowning Canada as our son when?

>subsidise children who are a complete drain on society because it's "moral"

How come the left want to murder perfectly healthy children but yet get all pissy when people suggest aborting children with defects?

I 100% symapthize with him but what is his value that he brings? What gift does he bestow us?

>Value

I hate how eugenics now equals Nazism

Fuck Thatcher she fucked the north, Labour till i die

is jade fight on tonight?

We're all going to make it brah.

Ironic considering the "progressive" movement that the left seems so proud of being part of fully supported eugenics for retards and non-Whites.

It's just a phase. Leafs used to be absolute hard as fuck monsters, they've still got it in them for when all the libshit collapses I'm sure.

Nice amount of posts your id has there

Lads I'm an Atheist but many people seem to think I'm a Christian, for I base much of myself around the teachings in the Bible, and I often refer to my own personal meta God, like by saying something along the lines of "it's by the grand designs of God" when in normal conversation.

Anyone else like this.

Nice Thread Theme. The Iron Lady had balls of steel.
Thanks OP.

Nth for Polish genocide

Young people shouldn't be able to vote. They neither have the experience or education to make rational informed decisions.

They'll vote for whomever appeals to them emotionally or whomever promises free things.

t. scouser

>britain first banned from entering mosques
>lefties acting like they've won some kind of great victory

kek

Yeah, 2am I think

Zyzz was a roiding faggot

Please explain to me exactly how by simply being content (and expressing such verbally) with the fact that young people (who lean left strongly thanks to university indoctrination) don't vote in great numbers. As stated, they are the ones choosing not to vote. It is their own doing. You didn't give your reasoning, you merely compared me to an SJW. I apologise for telling you to fuck off; it was a response to your lack of an explanation in your original argument, but I was wrong for resorting to such, and I regret it.

Now, please do proceed to explain to me why my actions are equivilent to that of an SJW, and why I am not justified in verbally expressing pleasure that young people don't enable a party I disagree with to get into power through their own apathy or laziness as a group.

I'm a young person myself, but obviously a right-leaning one... just to clarify.

Fucking Communist filth. People like you need to take a helicopter ride. Thatcher was the best leader this country has ever had.

non-Muslims aren't allowed to enter mosques in the first place

Who listens to /talkRADIO/ here?

Just had a smoke while it was on and the chap was taking the piss out of Oscar Pistorious. Apparently he has said he doesn't want to go to prison because he'll be shorter than everybody else.

Are presenter was doing a South African accent and saying "Uhh I killed her but I know that's bad but I'm short and I dun't wunt tu gu tu prusun. I spund muh lyf protesting fuh equalituh but now I'm disabled guys, huld muh"

It's a pretty based station actually. They get away with saying stuff you wouldn't hear on most stations.

>Thatcher and Reagan

I wonder how May and the new American President will be.

>"it's by the grand designs of God"

This is quite fedora-esque not gonna lie

You won't be saying that on execution day.

Who else here /Labour Forever/?

It's a fucking shame really. It's nothing to do with the cost of university though, it's all to do with the government's continual inability to build any FUCKING HOUSES despite bringing in LITERALLY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE

Fucking idiots.

>Donald Trump x Theresa May fanfics will exist in our lifetime

I want to read up on Christian philosophy desu, I'm kind of floundering though because I don't know where to start.

...girl power

It was all because instead of giving justification for your statement, you just said 'because their opinions are shit'. Which means nothing and is equivalent to SJW-tier arguments.

If it's Shillary, expect more of Obongo's anti-British shit. If it's Trump, expect Thatcher-Reagan v2.0

Point. But in my defence senpai, I was blind drunk at the time.

>May and Trump banter brigade

Modern political anime when?

Le Pinochio threw gommies out of le helicopter xDDD

I wish we had next to no immigration and had decent houses for people to live in

None of this fucking plastering over vast swathes of land with council flats rubbish

Aquinas is pretty good m8

Pinochet pls.

>being angry about memes

They aren't building them for a reason

>The I can't put on weight meme

You can lad. Anybody can. Calories in >> Calories out

Eat high fat, high protein. Meat, peanuts, green veg. Lots of it. 2 big meals a day and 3 medium snacks. Drink ale.

Lift weights. A lot. Heavy weights for low reps, don't ponce about with 10kgs like every other cunt in the gym. You should be EASILY able to bench your bodyweight so make that your first aim.

Do a lot of back work, mainly pull downs. They build width, size and weight quicker than pretty much anything else can.

Squats, deadlifts and bench are the three most important. Form over weight, but don't pussy out either.

Gym 3 times a week is enough, just go hard when you're there.

gid in da fuggin copper :DDDD

We've had a Queen for about a generation at this point. And 2 Women PM's, I think we are good for girl power.

Also notice how every historic Women Briton; Elizabeth I, Queen Victoria, Boadicea, are all conservatives?

I don't think we'll ever top the Obama press release saying he was concerned when Boris, the 'Obama is a Britain hating Kenyan halfbreed' guy, became Foreign secretary.

That and Hillary is well known over here as a friend to the UK, hell Margret Thatcher called her the only man in Clinton's cabinet.

May really does not seem the type for banter, or fun in general. Especially not with Trump.

You forgot to link the comment so won't get any (yous) but here's one lad.

USian checking in. I try to listen to/read one of Enoch Powell's speeches every day and even slipped verbiage from Rivers of Blood in one of my papers in the spring. Am I an honorary briton?

I thought that Fedora-ism was defined by an incessant disregard for religion and disdain for religion.

Do what I did:
>pick up any free bible and start reading

Once you've done that move onto a study Bible. When you've finished with then you can pretty much start reading any non-biblical Christian writings and art.

You're the second person to say so, I'll have to give him a proper read. Is it one of those things where I'll need some background or can I just jump right in?

Zyzz is based. But if you don't agree, he's still a great illustration of why in parallel universes right makes women moist and left is a wizard. A motivation to all who want to upgrade their smv. You don't have to go full roid. Brad Pitt is attainable for anyone between 16-40 within a year.

>implying

But is that reason purely to prop up the old vote and keep the money in the hands of that generation?

Surely that's too petty an idea?

What else is there though?

Made a right arse of myself last night lads.

>drink 8 cans of lager
>fancy a pizza
>decide to go for a walk to collect it
>awkwardly stand in the shop for like 15 mins waiting for it
>on the way home see a drunken mess sitting on a bollard
>walk past him but check behind me to make sure he's not following me
>there's a girl walking up
>I keep looking around to make sure nothing strange happens
>he stands up and shuffles towards her
>oh shit
>keep looking back and forth
>I'm pretty drunk so I just go ahead and say it
"Leave her alone mate, you're drunk"
"He's my boyfriend you stupid twat"
>I hear the sound of female laughing echoing in the background as I power walk home to stuff my 12 inch pizza in my face while nearly crying

Kind of similar. I'm not practicing, but I consider myself somewhat Christian, and have ever since I read the King James. Have a quote from Revelations etched into my ipad, kek. Apple gave that to me for free so why the fuck not .

What's an effective way to keep motivation
I always fall off after about a month, I don't even know why

>Boris, the 'Obama is a Britain hating Kenyan halfbreed' guy

Fucking Boris you mad man.

Pledge of allegiance to her majesty is needed to be an honorary Briton. That would probably mean forsaking your Republic.

So probably not.

Zyzz is a roiding faggot.
Natty all the way.

I'm only sad he didn't kill more.

Nu >:3

You did a good thing

Me too. Let's say our population grows, naturally, by about 0.5%/year. We should be building around 100,000 homes a year (3 bedroom average).

That's not a difficult prospect.

But when we take in 4.8million people per month it's pretty fucking hard to keep up.

>hell Margret Thatcher called her the only man in Clinton's cabinet.

The one good thing I will ever say about Hillary is that she isn't a pushover whenever she's in office. When she's trying to get elected, she's a pandering piece of shit, but she's not at all genuine about it.

Nobody would give a fuck for this Brad Pitt body it it wasn't for his face and for the fact he is Brad Pitt.

7 sins was fucking amazing to be fair.

must be having a laff.
I fear for people who troll like that too much.

>But when we take in 4.8million people per month it's pretty fucking hard to keep up.

Of course you exaggerate but how can anyone truly believe that taking in around 300,000 per year is sustainable.

Gospels > Acts > Revelation >>>>>>>>>> OT writings (as opposed to law/prophets: i.e. Psalms, Proverbs, Song of Songs, etc) >>>>>>>>>> Rest

The best motivation is watching your body change. And after a few months it becomes habit rather than effort.

When I started I told my missus to donate a tenner of my money to a charity every time I missed a session. Happened twice.

>mfw Chile now

ISN'T IT FUNNY