ITS OFFICIAL

Trump is literally Hitler. This seals the deal.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2016/08/18/billie-joe-armstrong-found-dead-in-hotel-suspect-overdose.cnn
youtube.com/watch?v=g9zogQOmQVM
youtube.com/watch?v=By7ctqcWxyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>i-it'lls be the bush years all over! people will care again!

Isn't that a good thing as this point?

second thread already

That's nice.... now let's hear from someone who's still culturally relevant.

How old is this dude now, anyway?

Hitler was the last hope we had at making Europe great again. Unfortunately he failed, Europe is shit. Now it's our turn to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

>still wearing makeup

So he wants Hillary Clinton to win. How very punk rock of him.

What a fucking dumbass. Hitler is dead, even if he wasn't, Trump would never cheat on his wife.

DUDE WEED LMAO

IF TRUMP WINS BUY RECORD COMPANY STOCK THEY'RE GONNA MAKE AMERICAN IDIOT 2 IT WILL BE A HUGE HIT
PEOPLE TOTALLY STILL BUY CDS

Fuck. That picture is over 10 years old now.

And now we wait for the stump curse to take effect...

the only person that can literally be Hitler is Hitler. The only person that can literally be Trump is fucking Trump. This is like the new calling card for people that should be shot on sight.

Well, time to add that faggot to my celebrity dead pool. Green Day is gonna get stumped.

And I care what some emo faggot drug addict thinks why?

He's been in and out of rehab for years. He's was pre-stumped

This manlet has been a faggot forever.

i used to listen to pop punk bands back in highschool

good times, lads

Shouldn't he be happy about that? A punk rock album about Trump's America would probably do well enough to put him back in the spotlight where his opinions have actual weight.

news.sky.com/world/green-day-frontman-found-dead-in-hotel-10618

HOLY FUCK GUYS

HE HAS BEEN STUMPED!

ITS HAPPENING!!!

>mr.golberg we're running out of material for our negative trump press
>quick find some deadbeat celebrity everyone forgot about in the early 2000s and have him say trump is hitler!

>edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2016/08/18/billie-joe-armstrong-found-dead-in-hotel-suspect-overdose.cnn

>edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2016/08/18/billie-joe-armstrong-found-dead-in-hotel-suspect-overdose.cnn

I CANT BELIEVE IT GUYS

THE GOD EMPEROR HAS POWERS WE WILL NEVER COMPREHEND

CAUSE IM IN TOO DEEP

AND IM TRYIN TO KEEP

wtf i hate green day now

He needs to stick to writing 'punk' music for teenage girls.

you'll have to try harder than this

just gonna leave this here

Where was their next American Idiot during the Obama years? Fucking hacks.

I miss when they wrote songs about being apathetic. Now they write songs about just being pathetic

WE HAVE BEEN SAYING THESE BANDS AND THESE PEOPLE WERE SHIT FROM THE BEGINNING

WHO CARES WHAT THEIR OPINIONS ARE

MAINSTREAM HAS BEEN A PROPAGANDA LIE BEING PUSHED ON US EVEN IF WE DIDN'T LIKE IT

THESE PEOPLE SUCK

BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG SUCKS
GREEN DAY SUCKS

Old enough that people born after their first album have grown out of their music.

He's fucking 40 and still acts like an annoying 12 year old, anybody who takes someone like this seriously should be shot.

I think I finally understand this hysteria.

If the leader of the nation disbands PC as a premise for all thought, all the betas no longer have an excuse to back away from every challenge and will again be expected to act like men.

American idiot hated that garbage

This is me, every time I see that faggot I remember listening to them like 20 years ago, there's still a few people on my Facebook who go see them. 99% of them work in restaurants and do drugs

wtf I guess I'm #StrokingTheJohnson now

>tfw you will never blast Dookie in your camaro while driving into highschool again

just kill me lads

Ahh yes the ultra left wing band who made that retarded song "american idiot" placating to anti american far left

Their latest song is mixed and mastered like ass. The fact that it was greenlit by the band shows that none of them have a musical ear.

To top it off, this 40 50 something dumb ass thinks Hillary Clinton is cool. An actual what the fuck slipped from my mouth in the presence of babes when I read that the other day.

Green Day has had two albums of merit, one which rode the coat tails of the bands before it and relied on a good looking front man and the other a "protest" of the United States... which became a fucking Broadway musical.

The man is a hypocrite and people are starting to notice.

WAKE ME UP WHEN NOVEMBER ENDS (and trump wins)

What a retard, now he's going to get Qeked.
I'm still gonna like some of their songs though.

at least he can say he proudly lived up to the album american idiot, green day has always been shit

Wtf, I guess I'm an #AmericanHilldiot now

trump is fucking hitler MAAAAAAANNNNNNN

You could if you were a Pajeet

He's forever 15

wtf i hate trump now

We already had this thread. Nobody cares about that faggots opinion because he is a 44 year old dumbass still trying to peddle punk rock. Green Day has been at "literal who" status for the better part of a decade and this is just a desperate attempt to stay relevant.

Their music sucks, their band sucks, and their greatest accomplishment was drowning in the opening 5 minutes of the Simpsons movie.

System of a down will come out with a new album saying how trump is like hitler

Screencap pls

That's brutal, but true.

HIV, he will contact HIV from his side guy and his wife will never fuck him again.

Don't you know?

It's okay for the left to censor because they're on the wrong side of history.

right side*

Fuck.

Another previous celebrity attacks trump to try to stay relevant.. When will they learn it's a bad idea?

>Outdated version

>WHY DO PUNKS WANT BIG GOVERNMENT I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR ETHOS EVEN IS ANYMORE FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wtf i h8 drumpf nao

It's almost like it was actually just a mass produced culture for morons and teens that don't know their assholes from a hole in the ground.

Unbelievable. I never thought he could get any lower than that time he spit on a Mexican toddler.

is that the faggot from sum41???

holy fuck he looks dead

Why are punk bands left?
I don't get it.

Back then it made sense, stop the war, fuck war on drugs, fuck rich people.

But it's the other way around now.

Clinton wants a war.
Clinton is funded by millionaires in Hollywood and billionaires like George Soros. Clinton is corrupt to the core and trump stands up to the system.

Why is punk left wing? Everyone will congratulate them for being left wing, you're following the sheep, wasn't punk suppose to mean people hated you and you were proud of it? If you were a right wing punk band you'd be hated and spit at, isn't that punk rock?
Help me out here guys.

When did punk turn into more government movement?

He can't keep doing this

You really think Trump wants small government? Maybe small enough to fit in the bedroom and in a woman's uterus.

The right are the rebels now. We've known this for a while. The left has been in control for decades.

Anyway, Johnny Ramone was a conservative.

im guessing they were co-opted by record (((execs)))

but as a former berkeley punk, they identify with leftist causes as they are a reaction to the perceived christian right establishment (dating back to the 70s w/ sexpistols ny dolls etc).

whats interesting is its punk rock to be contrarian, and most of them towed the line to end up tumblr sjws. Im sure a few escaped and are now embrassing white nationalism or trumpism

also punk music is incredibly simple so its not hard to see a bunch of dim witted degenerates liking it and leftism

please Turmp doesn't give 2 shits about abortion he'r pandering.

>Trump is literally Hitler
don't insult Hitler, capitalist fags

He's actually 44

youtube.com/watch?v=g9zogQOmQVM

1 FUCKING MINUTE.

Nobody gives a shit about Greenday anymore. they may as well have my landlord making that quote... they are about the same age!

>Green Day
>Relevant ever

THE IMMIGRANTS CAN NEVER LAST
WAKE ME UP
WHEN NOVEMBER ENDS

>Trump is literally Hitler. This seals the deal.

Did he actually say that? Oh no, mom's gonna freak!

>implying Trump has a problem with garbage women enforcing eugenics on themselves

I applaud the bravery of any woman that is compelled to have an abortion working to end her offspring.

Fourth Reich is op on us!

>be singer for greenday
>marry fat gross punk chick because you're in a punk band and they never make it big
>????????
>profit, but still married to fat gross punk chick, except now she's 40

that's not a good idea people who say bad things about trump bad things happen to them

Did they ever do anything after Dookie?

Oh man! Mom's gonna freak!

Nah mate. He had back issues, and his face got swollen from meds.

They're back btw

Hitler was not even a white nationalist. He was a German nationalist.

youtube.com/watch?v=By7ctqcWxyM

They had three good albums: kerplunk, Dookie, and Insomniac. They had an arguably decent album in nimrod, but that was hit or miss. It's just disappointing to see them vocalize such retarded opinions.

>it's a I'm going against norms by militanly supporting the establishment episode

i blasted midnight marauders in my 20 year old sonoma. rich cunt

>I been around since 1988!
...so?

>green day

who

so many artist are anti trump. Must be their jewish producers forcing them.

American Idiot was alright, r-right?

>ywn play Halo 3 customs listening to Green Day again.

>>>>>Trump is literally Hitler. This seals the deal.

WOW i LOVE trump now

no

Man CTR is really running rampant with this story

Yea, fuck what anyone says American Idiot was one of my childhood defining albums.

if everything is hitler then nothing is hitler

Didn't these guys also say that Bush, McCain, and Romney were Hitler? Hell I'd go as far as to say that Green Day's members pioneered the "OMG LITERALLY HITLER" thing.

If there is one thing I enjoy about this election, it is that it has displayed the retardedness of most celebrities openly.

But, this is not a bad thing.