APOLOGIZE AMERICANS

APOLOGIZE AMERICANS

YOUR BOMBS DID THIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/08/19/world/middleeast/omran-daqneesh-syria-aleppo.html?_r=0
cnn.com/2016/08/07/middleeast/syria-aleppo-changing-landscape/
foxnews.com/world/2016/08/07/syrian-rebels-breach-government-imposed-siege-on-aleppo.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn, this really makes me want to go ''fuck having borders and laws and shit''

get fucked lmao

Cut your hair hippy.

Making this pic 15#

Lucky shitskin, he didn't get his arm blown off. I am pissed about that.

Obama did this.

I just wanted to add emphasis to this post by expressing my full agreement and mentioning that it was the first reply to the original post.

Can you stop posting this little turd already?
sage

Quit fucking spamming potato nigger

>Pictures of dead children on French highway.
>"The solution is more immigrants!"
>Pictures of injured children in Syria
>"The solution is more immigrants!"

So when do we see the evidence of them moving him off to the side for the photo?

Damn, pequeno chico. Who is your dealer, eh?

That's actually from a Russian bomb

>your bombs did this

No, an Israeli bomb did that, a US bomb would have leveled the entire village and vaporized the child.

This is another fake or staged photo just like the drowned syria boy. Radical Islam started this fight and thus they are responsible. Doesn't matter whose bomb actually blew up this time (if one did at all and this kid is actually real)

kid kinda looks like he could be in a charlie brown cartoon.

There's a video of the child being pulled out of the wreckage and placed on this chair in the ambulance.

It's not staged. It's not photoshopped. It's real, visceral horror.

Bullshit it was a chink bomb

Also it's the whitest that kid will ever be in his life

APOLOGIZE NOW

YOU TAPPED!

nobody cares

Sweet. Let's drop some more.

We've done worse. We dropped to atomic bombs on civilians.

You really think we give a fuck about one kid who didnt even died?

This is what American freedom bombs do.

I honestly can't wait till Russia nukes those inbred hicks.

The only reason I am sorry is because its still alive. Better luck next time I guess.

More like Russia's bombs did this.

Alright, but when do we see which rebel force used the bomb?

That poor kid has been plastered all over news channel today.
It's funny how the left can abuse such pictures for their agenda but if a refugee beats a kid bloody and you'd show sad pictures of that, they'd say "You use fear!" "Populism!"

Poor little guy, but the context this is already being used for and the double standard makes this annoying.

Apologies that we didn't finish the job. Send him back and we'll go around again for a second run.

Trumpfags will defend this shit.

>this little shit will be all over the news and dead french girl isn't

Fucking rekt.

oh no a boy got sooty

Good future terrorist in the making

His families fault too

We should honestly just glass the desert.

Too bad they didnt' grease him. Not the little shit will most likely grow up and kebab all over the place.

>I'M SO FUCKING SORRY, I'M SO SORRY THAT YOU DIDN'T JUST FUCKING DIE

I mean it, the only thing to apologize for is the fact that he wasn't just killed right then and there, rather than being used as political propaganda.

The US is not bombing Aleppo, Russia and Assad are.

nytimes.com/2016/08/19/world/middleeast/omran-daqneesh-syria-aleppo.html?_r=0

>The boy, identified by medical workers as Omran Daqneesh, 5, was pulled from a damaged building after a Syrian government or Russian airstrike in the northern city of Aleppo.
>a Syrian government or Russian airstrike

Our nigger president did that

Is that his natural colour or does he need a wash?

>caring that insects get killed

lmao nah

Apologize for leaving it alive.

APOLOGIZE BARACK OBAMA AND HILLARY CLINTON.

YOUR BOMBS DID THIS.

I'm sorry.

Been seeing this all day. People use it as profile pic on fb, steam, etc..
What is it? Please xplain Sup Forums

>The US is not bombing Aleppo, Russia and Assad are.
The Syrians recovered that town weeks ago. It's being shelled by "rebels", i.e. ISIS, i.e. people using US supplied, Turkey smuggeled weapons.

Our bombs didn't do that, but they did do [spoiler]deez nuts[/spoiler]

Meh - didn't finish the job now did it.

Some shitskin spawn got a bit roughed up by a bomb, a photo of it is being used as leftist propaganda

It's probably staged

they won't, they seem them self as the saviours and only cry when a american soldier dies.

Um, no sorry. Nice try though. We're sorry we didn't get there before Russia?

>Obama: The King Nigger Rasta Bombaclot Rasta Revival Hero of the Minority World including Africa and Arabia
>He's so amazing wow thanks king nigger for all the jobs and healthcares n shiet
>Best president ever Hillary is best too Tuck Frump
>their shitholes get bombed by order of King Nigger
>Fuck you America you die you did this to us this is all your fault we hate you

Shut up

Thanks Obama!

no, it was RUSSIA dumbfuck

Quit being edgy and have some sympathy. It's a good thing that you are old enough to vote and you will probably grow out of this edgy phase by then. If this child was white you would be crying and cursing whoever did this.

>are
aren't*

looks like we missed at least one.

I'm personally sorry.

Obama bush hillary and the other globalist dictators did this we are trying to stop them but we have too many sheeple in this place and they are fucking it up.

You want to help help us get trump on there so we can end isis and end the war

>If this child was white you would be crying and cursing whoever did this

I only have sympathy for beings worthy of being considered human, shitskins getting blown up is no different than flies getting swatted to me.

No fuck off. All muslims deserve this for being a pain in the ass to the entire world for the last two decades.

Every time you reply to his post another bomb will give brain damage to Muslim children. Reply until all muslims are vegetables.
Deus vult.

We know you meant are, Mr Syrian refugee

>The Syrians recovered that town weeks ago.

False.

cnn.com/2016/08/07/middleeast/syria-aleppo-changing-landscape/

> i.e. ISIS, i.e. people using US supplied, Turkey smuggeled weapons.

False again. The boy died in an air attack done by either RuAF or Syrian Air Force, most likely the Russians.

Also:

>still believes in the ISIS=USA meme

Read more, shill less.

>have some sympathy

I can't, even if I wanted to. I just have no emotional connection to Muslims. I don't view them as fellow humans. I place dogs and dolphins above them.

>COIN

You could not be a bigger faggot

It's a good thing that women don't breed with people like you

I'm pretty sure you can find an image that's worse than a sad little boy with a concussion.
What's he covered in, anyway? Fucker looks like he fought a chalkboard and lost. Is it just vaporized drywall?

Why is he dressed like Braveheart?

Exactly. remember Nice?

>omg don't show victims omg
>it will make people hate muslims
>literally hitler
>this is not islams fault

>look at this victim!
>this is your fault for not caring
>this is the wests fault

i dont give a fuck either way faggot

Actually women won't breed with spineless alphas controlled by their illogical emotions, like yourself

this so hard

Stop being terrorists and we'll stop dropping bombs.

Stop proving your culture is violent degenerate child raping shit and we'll give a fuck if your children get caught up in cross fire. He'd just grow up and rape a Euro girl anyway

>not a sushi fag

you're welcome

Fuck off nigger

I fucking hate people who reply to everyone at once in the thread. This shit should be banned.

I hope your family gets murdered by Tyrone the Gentle Giant.

Dude I JUST CAME BACK FROM THE TOILET

YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE

YOU

JUST

WOULDN'T

BELIEVE

HOW MANY SHITS I HAD.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SHITS I HAD

NONE. NOT A GAT DAMN SINGLE SHIT-SPECKLED PIECE OF DEFACATED MATTER

I DON'T GIVE A

F U U U U U U U U U U C K
U
U
U
C
K

ABOUT YOUR SHITTY ASS PROBLEMS.

MAYBE IF Y'ALL WEREN'T MUSLIM THIS WOULDN'T BE HAPPENING.

(As read in Carl's voice).

> still believes in the isis =/= usa meme
Hi Hillary

> Syrians have recovered alot of aleppo

true go ask /sg/

> unironically citing cnn

so how much are you paid to shill?

Sure would have been nice if there were some military age men there to shield him from the blast.

>IRA loving potato nigger criticizing others for bombings.

yes?
why would we apologize?
thats a wonderful thing that happened
you should thank us

plus they werent our weapoons
others purchased them
what they do with them is their business
thanks.

This wasn't our bombs.

If it were our bombs, we'd be looking at a corpse.

The problem is, we know who is responsible for the civil war in Syria and there is nothing we can do about it. Now a bunch of retarded brainwashed libtards are about to elect the crazy bitch President.

Anybody who would vote for a piece of shit that would make the comment "We Came, We Saw, He Died" and cackle like a hen about anyones death should burn in hell with the psycho bitch!

oh were sorry

I shot snot out of my nose and choked on my beer

HA you fucking idiot I saw this picture when it first came out my friend fighting with the peshmerga sent it to me. This was done by a Russian bomb. But like really who cares?

>If this child was white you would be crying and cursing whoever did this.
i dont care either way desu

belgian news said 'probably russian bombs'

I'm sorry, wasn't this reported as result of Russian airstrikes?

No

>take refugees
>in a few years, they outbreed europeans
>now, except of daily terrorist attacks, muslims start ISIS-like organization actually waging war from inside against EU, because other people are either not muslims or wrong kind of muslims (see. almost every poor muslim country)
>because EU had to cut its military funding even more so they can give money to Ahmed and his 10 kids, and because majority of pop. are muslims, and those who arent are mostly leftists which will gladly bend over to the poor, opressed muslims, they conquer more and more land, eventually kill major politicans, now, EU is islamistic nation, so there are 2 ways this will continue-1.EU becoms iraq/syria/iran tier poor country, where you get stoned for drinking beer by crowd (most propable) 2.EU becomes Saudi arabia tier nation, where you get stoned for drinking beer, but this time by order of ´´court´´
And the best part is, that during, and after, this shit, hunreds of thousands of kids will end up as this one

>The Syrians recovered that town weeks ago.
>Syrians have recovered alot of aleppo

Big difference, Vadim.

>hurr he cited CNN

Here's your beloved Fox News then:

foxnews.com/world/2016/08/07/syrian-rebels-breach-government-imposed-siege-on-aleppo.html

in 1991 he would considered as a collaretal damage

>Picture taken August 17, 2016. REUTERS/Mahmoud Rslan EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NO RESALES. NO ARCHIVES

OK, so the guy who took these pictures is quoted as being part of an anti-Assad media group, but there is a Youtube account with his name which seems to show footage of a pro-Assad event.

Something doesn't make sense here.

And yeah, apparently this was either a Russian or Syrian bombing:

>footage shared on Aug. 17 by the Aleppo Media Center, reportedly showing the immediate aftermath of an apparent Syrian government or Russian airstrike in a rebel-held neighborhood of the northern city, which for years has been a battleground between government and opposition forces.

The little shit still has his arms and legs. Not to mention he's still alive. You people are fucking cry babies.

APOLOGIZE