...what?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not a fucking clue

>Look mom, I posted it again

Red states leave US
I AM READY

Civil war 2 the electric boogaloo

I STAND WITH YOU

#WEAREALLSAMHYDE
#IAMWITHSAM

I think he means he will win even though he's down in the polls

i guess he means polls - aka Brexit phenomenon

He helped to revive nationalist spirit which had an impact on Brexit. Still an awkward post though.

It's a reference to the polling during Brexit. Majority of the polls showed Brexit losing.

what did he mean by this?

>I don't know why this doesn't trigger me in some way

Actually, they will soon be calling him MR. LOSER!

America is going to Brexit from this world and leave all these shit countries to fight amongst themselves

Brace yourself brothers, soon our country will be traveling the stars

I don't think so.

>I need 4000 calories a day as my maintenance

you need a bullet

>implying anything happened after the vote

We've had this thread all day. He's talking about how the polls weren't reflective of the results.

we know the results is the election will be rigged, the polls are only there to cover their trails, very poorly.

>can't afford to maintain my deadly lifestyle
y... you're welcome?

Actually, everybody outside the US should get a bowl of popcorn (or local equivalent), sit back, and watch the fur fly. This is going to be the most spectacular crapstorm in the history of the human race. You should see the political ads already running on US TV. And it's only August.

I promise that this will be a once in a lifetime show. We will never be able to top what is about to happen.

is this a talking point? CNN spokeswhores pretended like they didnt understand it either

>>I need 4000 calories a day as my maintenance

Yeah, those results were like +/- 5%
Trump is losing by more than that.

Brexit: The polls showed it down, then Brexit won

US Election 2016: Trump down in the polls, then Trump will win.

GOOD MORNING

>mfw, my maintenance calories are 3500 because I'm /fit/ as fuck.

Literally down by 5.8% right now realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

difference is there will be poll rigging and election fraud because the establishment knows their polls are bullshit and the people smell it too.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys actually believe this.

>accurate deviation in a cycle where supporting one of the candidates is publicly shunned on nearly all public forums

But done under the classic trump ideology of "no publicity is bad publicity". I'm pretty sure he made sure it sounded goofy to get the headlines.

Post /cbt/

>media playing Saul's MO
>we are supposed to cower to their bullshit because of this now well exposed shill tactic

the people doing the shunning have also shunned the rest of the nation.

pffff

trump and his autism strikes again, nothing new here.

I don't really care, that's what he meant.

Exactly, the brexit polls were based on phone surveys which are nowhere near as private as online. The actual results mirrored the online polls, but the dino media companies opt for phone over online BC retarted

t. reddit

For this election, polls are a pathetic attempt to predict the unpredictable. Look at what has happened already. Look at what could happen.

The best thing to do this year is to stop obsessing over polls, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

We're leaving the EU!

Polls in general are kinda retarded. Ask any statistician "what's the worst way to gather data from a population."
The answer is "a fucking survey." It's made worse by how politically capricious most Americans are.

lol it sounds like the Leave voters actually did this fat ass a huge favor.

Trump is now his own shill

>Legos are hard for fat kids to play with
I fucking loled

What they don't understand, they will very soon find that they have alienated everyone that could've supported them.

Truth reaches more people every day, she's probably pissed she couldn't think of some way to force the election to happen a year ago.

I'm excited for two different events to unfold, and I have like 95% odds of getting one of my events here.

1) trump wins
2) Hillary wins, following even more damning leaks from wiki leaks and poor debate performance. It will put the results into question for even normies, but for those who have been lurking on places such as Sup Forums, the fact that the election was rigged will be glaringly obvious.

At this point we will be at a crossroads as a country, where either men will find their spines once again like in days gone past, or we will wither and rot away.

In all honesty the true power ranking of events that could happen is
1) Hillary cheats to win, complete overthrow by the people
2) Trump wins
3) Hillary wins legitimately
4) Hillary cheats to win and our coward populace does nothing.

>lego is hard for fat children to play with
If he's talking about getting the flat pieces apart with sausage fingers, there's a tool for that.

That tool was a godsend, I was so sick of chipping my nails. Although sometimes getting the bricks off the tool itself was hard too.

This was the decline of western civilization, tbqh

Perhaps he means he's going to be the catalyst that turns America into an isolationist country again
Is it really that difficult to understand?

If Trump wins, the liberal asspain may actually tear a hole in the spacetime continuum. If he loses, we get to troll the shit out of Burgers on Sup Forums. Win-win as far as I'm concerned.

Unfortunately, you're entirely correct. Whichever of them wins, we lose.

>legos

i lost at that point. also, ive always been fat and loved and love legos

>t. average burger

I call it the nationalist bump. We nationalists have way more enthusiasm because we feel if we fail the western world will die. Polls don't really reflect that.

>It was because of the delegates Dahnald. They called me Lyin' Ted.

ok, I get it

You're an ABSOLUTE retard. Brexit polls were always 50/50.

All Trump/Clinton polls show Clinton ahead by miles.

Sorry to burst your bubble.