But who is he though

They are:
Miracleman Girl
Cyborg
Professor X
Hercules
Joshua
The Mummy
Could be any one of 64 different people.

THIS DICC NIQQA

icwatuididther

>the mysterious black guy on a skateboard known only as "that mysterious black guy on a skateboard"

kek

That he went on to make Static Shock makes this even funnier.

WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT ABOUT THE GYRO?! TELL ME!!!

Is there something you're trying to tell us, Dwayne?

>The Mummy
Baka, that's the Unknown Soldier.

Someone mentioned earlier that the series first arc is supposed to involve some kind of monsters using Danny the Street to make some fucked up meat products.

A cat

That's Aquaman now.

That's what reviews are saying. The full arc is still unknown though.

These guys seem to be the villain.

And here they have Danny Meat in the sign in the back making Danny Burgers.

Virtua Fighter characters?

Are you telling me this Doom Patrol is about people eating fast food made out of Danny the Street?

I'm both scared and slightly aroused.

Was there a story time for this?

did they finally do it? did they BLACKED our native born south african green man?

I miss McDuffie every goddamn day of my life.

You can't just call black people animals like that, user.

Not out yet.

Are you retarded?

>I would rather die than be saved by you
She sounds like a cunt.

Right, what about the cat?

That is one salty nigga

Will Flex be there in the team or at least introduced in the first issue itself?

Is this some variation on Mr. Nobody as a visual abstraction?
Way has done it before with White Violin

I thought it was supposed to be pic related but i could be wrong

Lil Tempest with a skateboard?

>taht hair
>glasses
Yup, clearly Jakeem. Hard to tell because black people all look the same, no?

Could be a redesign either way i would love to see him join, he would really fit in with the rest of the doom patrol

Doesn't seem to me like he would need to go back to that character for the concept.

shut the fuck up

Not really no. The Doom Patrol is supposed to be a bunch of freaks, weirdos, and social rejects brought there through physical or mental (usually both) deformities. None of which describes Jakeem. Even the new, relatively normal looking girl Spacecase is supposed to be well, a total spacecase.

He could...kinda. But I love Jakeem so I wouldn't be opposed to seeing more of him.

Make me, bitch.

What marvel Black Heroes had skateboards ?

He fits in more than Rita ever did. Remember, his mother left him and he lived with his bitch aunt and his only friend was the Thunderbolt. He might not be physically deformed, but give him some aspergers and make him a bit more anti social and he's a good fit.

>this comes out the same day as the second-to-last Vision and the likely death of Tim Drake
going to be one wild wednesday

He named two of them.
Night Thrasher and Rocket Racer.

Night Thrasher, Rocket Racer, and some other guy

>and the likely death of Tim Drake
Pfff, I wish. You comic book readers sure are stupid though, can't believe you're falling for this...

>being this deep in denial
jesus christ, man

Any black characters who skateboard AND have electrical powers?

No he really doesn't. When Rota joined it was because her life and career had been ruined by her size changing powers which she could barely control and which has done a major number on her self confidence. On top of that later runs had her become a sentient pile of goop in the shape of a person.

I think the one time Static did this is the closest we'll get.

As a matter of fact they do, even between them, they need different colors to show what gang they are into.

Did they guy who draw that montruosity was on acid or something?

Batman Jones

Skateboards McGee

Well, it fits with the bike

Though even in the original comic she had already control over her powers before joining the group (kind of a waste of potential drama, if you ask me) and she even got her acting career back.
The reason she still sticked around was because the team had become better friends to her than any of her other "friends" from before in her life who just left her.

Marvel Kid.

Kid Whiz