Sup Forums, who are you voting for and what state do you live in?

Sup Forums, who are you voting for and what state do you live in?

Me, California and Trump.

I vote for God

Illinois

Harambe

Illinois, Clinton.

Florida, Clinton

Florida, Gary Johnson and Amendment 2

>no fks given

Whole poland is behind GARY.

why?

>for the second amendment
>voting for Johnson and weld
Shiggy

NM.
Clinton.

Get the FUCK out of my state

Texas
Trump

California, Clinton

Texas, Trump

he seems like a nice guy.

Pa. Clinton.

MN
Trump

Wasted vote

Illinois.
Donald J. Trump

You know this place is solid blue. We're the majority here. Why is it YOUR state?

NY - I'm with her

WI

Trump

FL, Trump.

wisconsin
Johnson

Taking a break from watching your wife get fucked by Mohammad I see

ohio
trump

TX

Stein

Y tho and what county?

California, Trump and either trying to redpill people, discourage them to vote altogether or waste their vote for Jill!!

Florida and Clinton.

>inb4 wasted vote

Maryland here.

Green party.

Trying to get two liberals up there on the big debate stage so they tear each other apart in future debates.

If your state isn't a swing state and has no chance of being one, you should #shillforjill.

Only because of the Chicago idiots. Watch Peoria and Tazwell go red

PA, clinton

No vote for one of the two main-party candidates is a waste.

Dirty, dumb Austin scum

What are your guys' reasons for voting for Hillary? And why the fuck are you on pol?

>mfw I realized this thread was a bait thread to lure out all the Hill Shills for shadow bans

Colorado

Trump

>If your state isn't a swing state and has no chance of being one, you should #shillforjill.
Please please please do not do this. People thinking like this is what got us to Brexit. Everyone thought there was no way of it happening so they voted for it for shits and giggles, and now the UK is fucked.

bavaria, hitler

Just realized this myself

Because she's stable. Because Sup Forums isn't one person

That's what he wants. He wants Trump and is falseflagging.

>shadow bans

What?

Fuck off back to le Reddit faggot

Want to shore up the walls of your echo chamber? Sorry I violated your safe space.

GA
Trump sama

Trump, Missouri

Baltimore City, Maryland

Trump

I voted for him in the primaries too. First time I ever voted.

CA Trump absentee ballot.

Stable? You must not read much bub or you just got 0.02 shekels added to your account

>FL
>Shillary

He means an amendment proposal we're going to have on the ballot this year to legalize medical marijuana

>Serbia

>Ted Cruz

Every single person here is a Cruz Missile and we're voting for him.

Illinois (Chicago), Trump. Although I may just not waste my time. Too many niggers in this city will make it go blue anyways.

Evan McMullin (If he makes it on the ballot, whish I hope)

Ohio

Trump could still use your vote faggot

>stable

Kek

Which

Shut up faggot that's how voting works. If the majority of people vote for something that thing happens.

>you must not read much

I read plenty of both sides. Sup Forums has turned into tinfoil central. It usually does around an election time.

New York - Jill Stein :^)

Registered in texas.

Killary

Trump, Virginia

Florida- Clinton

Well no shit nigger... You must be dumber than fuck.

Stein should be president, then you could all drop obamacare and fossil fuels and use healing crystals to solve your obesity and alternate energies.

I want it to be easier for consevatives to win in the future. That's why I want jill or the greens on the stage with the two big parties to force them to infight. That's why I'm voting for her.

It's amazing how infected this board has gotten from CTR'ers in the past month

How much are you paid faggot and be honest

Bong here proudly supporting Trump

Nothing.

I genuinely think trump would be a shit president. And considering that PA is essentially crucial for trump, without he's essentially finished, I'm voting against him.

Texas
Hillary

We're blue this year, I haven't found any Trump supporters in my city

Why exactly would you vote Hillary over Trump? I need specific policies you mong

Colorado and voting Trump.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
A
K
E

A
M
E
R
I
C
A

G
R
E
A
T

A
G
A
I
N

NC and whole family Trump.

I found the CTR guys, he has the same ID as another pro CTR shill thread.

Look on the main page.

Should have changed your proxy more.

trump

New york
Trump

I don't believe eliminating illegals will be as fiscally beneficial as he claims. I feel the wall we be an economic drain requiring constant upkeep due to cartel influence. Because of these things, I feel his tax plan will be altered and eventually only benefit super wealthy. I'm currently in the military and see how wasteful it is, and therefore throwing more money at it like trump wants to to make it "so scary no one will mess with us" is a terrible idea. This also factors into his tax plan not panning out like he currently states. I also don't like how he speaks about certain parts of the military and veterans and how he used them.

Basically I think he's perfected the demagogue model, after decades in the business world where telling people what they want to hear and then doing something different is extremely beneficial.

Ohio probably Hillary. Still a little undecided.

>"muh shills" faggots outing themselves as newfags
I mean, calling someone a shill pretty much verifies you came here last month, but damn

Are you unable to see sarcasm and obvious bait?

>IDs stay the same from thread to thread

Found the newfag

NC
TRUMP MAGA

Go for Hillary. She's the right choice - she can continue the economic growth we've experienced under Obama.

Maryland
Not going to bother to vote.

MS

Johnson

>Me, California and Trump.

How does it feel that your vote doesn't matter at all?

Texas
Trump

Austin Fags neet to be purged.
Dallasfag here

what's the point of voting in commiefornia when elecotral votes exist

Trump, California.

>Jew York
>((Stein))

CALIFORNIA (San Francisco, unfortunately), but also TRUMP

Hahaha so funny

Virginia, Clinton.

Both Clinton and Trump made garbage VP picks. Tim Kaine is a fool and has 0 energy. Picking him will only steal Virginia for Clinton.

Where are you from? Let me guess, Denton or Austin?

PA, Trump

PAINT IT RED

Trump.
Texas.

>"I'm a Texan voting for Hillary, Stein, or Johnson"
>"It just so happens I moved here a few months ago from New York, we love the Austin!"

>city