What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/149130036921/trump-won-the-week-persuasion-wise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reddit: The presidential candidate

He underestimated #Her.

Actually I would support any effort to strip CTR employees of their constitutional rights after Trump won in November. Actually waterboarding would be a nice way to make them confess their crimes against the U.S.A.

I'm reporting this post directly to Merkel. You'll answer for your problematic hatespeech.

He's acting like he's still in the republican primaries. Saying stuff like "Obama founded ISIS" can win you a republican nomination but everyone else will think you're retarded

Why? Do you fear the future?

He apparently only planned for the primary, lol. I don't think he's going to like losing too much though. I can see him leading a large group of rednecks in armed revolt in 2017. ARNG will fuk em up.

>289 replies and 104 images omitted

name a policy that isn't building a wall or banning muslims from entering the country for a bit

Nothing. Everything is fine.

While there's no debates, no one gives a shit or watches any speeches or anything like that. So the only information they receive about him is what the biased media inundates them.

He'll make a comeback, more leaks will come, and then he'll win

I could've sworn Bernie was reddit: the candidate

> biased media
You know why Trump hates CNN? Because they report facts. Trump hates that shit.

inb4 called CTR shill

Lucifer is correct.

> implying it wasn't Sup Forums that innoculated reddit with r/the_donald

Trump never planned past the primary. The best thing that could have happened to him would have been to have the nomination taken from him in a convention coup. Now he's stuck in a contest he never really wanted to and has no chance of winning; I suspect all he's thinking about is how to spin his inevitable loss, not at all about trying to actually win.

He fell for the sunk cost fallacy where he's just doubling down on things that made him so dominant in the primaries but are not as effective in the general election especially against a someone like Clinton.

Sup Forums is reddit now

Relied to much on memes

He had a few rough weeks where Clinton had the chessboard, and now he's out of the hole and back in the lead.

Nothing went wrong, but that's not to say it won't in the future.

>this delusion

i'm having a laff

blog.dilbert.com/post/149130036921/trump-won-the-week-persuasion-wise
Dilbert man has been the most accurate pundit by a long shot this election, I would trust him before the polls and long before the media.

I thought it was over for Trump last week, even Scott admitted that it was over unless something major changed, and something major did change.

You nominated a literal meme.

What changed? I don't think he ever lost it or regained it. These media scandals have an expiration date of about 48 hours and the more they happen, the less effective they are. I think Trump is good to to hard now so as we get further along, they're less able to impress anybody with gotchas about stuff he says.

People need to get over the shock of seeing somebody speak his mind. If they see him as a buffoon, that's fine as long as they pay attention to him. Many will tune into the debates for comedy and come out seriously considering voting for him.

I never wanted him to pivot. That meme is going to make him less effective if he tries to act like a normal candidate. There's no reason you can't be a good candidate, and a responsible president, without monitoring and focus-group testing every statement you make. Trump is good because of that and he should keep on the way he is. And I'm glad he's doubling down on it with the Breitbart guy.

The media isn't harming him anymore (previously it was his fault for saying stupid stuff) and he's doing incredible and professional speeches, Hillary is now framed as the risky candidate. The Hillary health "conspiracy" is also growing and it won't go away, there is ample evidence for this to keep burning her even if it's false.

His speech on radical Islam was probably the best political speech out of the US in a long, long time, and that's coming from an Alawite Muslim.