Romania and Hungary

Why do these two countries hate eachother?

I always see Hungarian and Romanian posters engage in shitposting wars with eachother on this board. Why? All i know is something about some place called Transylvania or some shit like that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uvWtq4ORF3g
youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

weak b8.

"hey /pol, I hear that muslims and jews don't get along. plz explain."

Having yellow in a flag is so disgusting looks like piss

>comparing a dislike between two irrelevant countries to a well known fact like Muslims and Jews

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Agreed

Although not as disgusting as having a fucking leaf on the flag

>leaf posting
Romania and hungary are the bestest of friends, what are you talking about?

Yeah, fuck off leaf

Hungarians are still mad about trianon and romanians keep reminding them about it

just look at this map and you will know way
>hungarians have the biggest dicks in europe
>Gypsie romanians have the smallest dicks

they are literally the same size as indians look like them and their culture is also the same

so it's simply because the gypsies are jealous of the based Hungarians

Why did the Polak cross the road?
He couldn't get his dick out of the chicken

it is true though I once met some hungarian faggots when I was traveling and they asked me where in EU I want to visit. at the time I didnt know the whole history between the two but I said Transylvania and he literally got extremely hostile and butt assblasted and screaming about how it is hungry clay and how he doesnt want to visit USA now.

I was like okay bro and walked off.

Romania beat Hungary effortlessly in some irrelevant war in the 20th century and all Magyars are buttmad to this very day.

It's just shitposting. You go to Transylvania and you meet plenty of mixed couples and a long history of coexistence. Also, Hungary supported Romania when it joined the EU and NATO, and the two countries have generally aligned interests re. Russia, rapefugees, and the EU.

thread/

>You go to Transylvania and you meet plenty of mixed couples and a long history of coexistence.
You forgot the part where the communist government forced all Hungarians in Transylvania to assimilate.

>/threading your own post

We have ids here limey cunt
Go back to

Yeah, you can't bait us western cucks.
We will slit your throat, after that we will slit eachothers

Who wouldnt hate those gypsy cunts? They're a blight on eastern europe.

büdös cigányok

kiwiposter is kinda slow

this guy knows!

Because Romanians have small dicks while Hungarians have black-sized cocks. Anyone got the map?

Actually, the biggest part of our gipsy minority fled to the West, because we treat them like shit and marginalize them from our society. Even more are expected to move to France or other pussy country in the future, so shit is going just fine

well let me tell you why
it all started in ancient rome, where three brothers, remus, romulus and romanus got abandoned in a forest, a female wolf took remus and romulus but there wasnt any space for romanus, thus romanus had no choice but to suck cock of male wolf, thus the name dako-romans, dako means cue which refers to penis, when romulus killed remus, romans fearing for his life escaped to balkans, where he met a wagon of gypsies, joined them and became their leader, but as it turns out, gypsies stole from nearby horde of mongols, and they came after them seeking revange.
when romanus saw how big mongolian horses penises were, he got his PTSD triggered and swore to kill mongols and their horses, thus the blood feud began

same thing happend in Poland, gypsies subhumans moved west

If you meant by that having to learn Romanian as a second language in school, then yes. Otherwise you are just making stuff up.

Hungarians with nationalistic tendencies may hate Romania because Transylvania was once Hungarian and it was taken away from them at the end of 1st WW. Why do you think Hungarians joined the Axis and what was Second Vienna Award About.

youtube.com/watch?v=uvWtq4ORF3g

youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs

Hungarian here with a Székely mom, can confirm.
Also the romanian gobburnment handed out free homes for romanians in Transylvania, slowly but steadily genociding us