Texas Independence Thread #4: Drive Thru Edition

Sign the official petition here

thetnm.org/vote?recruiter_id=213198

Why is Independence important and necessary?

thetnm.org/why

>You can't do that because X!

thetnm.org/answers

Questions, discussion, solidarity with fellow Texans and outside supporters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=STMRklYD_G8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Texas fuck yeah!

If Texas votes to secede, could I move there after the vote but before its official and be a Texan?

Nationalistic af

The exact details are uncertain by nature of the process.

> If I move to the colonies after they declare Independence and before they ratify the Constitution, am I American?

Short answer? It's possible to some degree. However, it would be a hell of a lot easier to get here before the vote happens.

Gotcha. I guess I should look into moving there as quickly as possible. Even if seccession fails, I'd rather live in texas than like 90% of the other states anyway

Again, we'll all help you pack.
Mexico can be your problem.
Republicans guaranteed to lose every election from here to the 2100's without your electoral votes.
That's a win for everyone imo.

FYI honeypot?

TEXIT

There's no reason not to.

> Cheap houses
> Great job market
> Low business taxes and zero (0%) income tax
> guns and freedom
> People are friendly
> Not leftist
> Southern QTs
> BBQ and Blue Bell ice cream

Good luck dealing with that. We're trying to get off this plane before it crashes.

> with no survivors

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=STMRklYD_G8

>Not leftist

Don't you have weirdo lefty cities that make Melbourne look conservative?

Austin is a hippy containment zone.

Rest assured that physical removal will be occurring after the great Texit.

>born and raised in Texas
Hater can hate all they want but there are no better feelz

>breaking up the union
I'll be the first one in line to push the nuke button

[citation needed]

Texans are the worst kind of traitors, right below Alaskans.

Go to Mexico if you don't like it.

Shut up, you live in Deep Ellum

I'd volunteer to join the army just to kill Texanfags if you try to secede.

-New Englander

Isn't Houston full of niggers?

Bump for #Texit

>were so free guyz! we can do wutever we wunt!
>but if you try to use that freedom to leave our overbearing Federalist government we'll fucking kill you all

Self Determination is literally what this country was founded on. Just because you like having the Feds cock up your ass doesn't mean you can force it up everyone elses'. Unionists for the sake of a Union are fucking retarded. Freedom will be fine if not better without Federalist assholes.

eeyup, but most are from Louisiana and came after Katrina. They'd probably leave or repatriate for better Federal gibsmedats if the Texans got their freedom
Same with the hipster Californians who'd be too scared to deal with the new free country.

I'd imagine most liberals and federalists would leave voluntarily after texit. Those who respect the ideals of a peaceful secession would stay and respect it.

Mainly spics and as the other poster said people from Louisiana who blow at driving

The problem with people like you is that you literally have no idea what an independent Texas would be like.

Let me explain it to you simply: Africa.

It's like all those libertarian retards who think we can shut down every federal or state office and run everything off of privately funded companies and dreams. Except that doesn't work on large scales. It's never worked. Not even once. That's literally why government exists, to handle stuff that's too time-consuming and too expensive to do individually. Government makes your daily life comfortable so that you can shitpost on Sup Forums.

Texas would go bankrupt in a month if it tried to do everything by itself. You know, like what happened the last time it tried this crybaby bullshit.

>the 12th soon to be 11th most powerful economy in the world will bankrupt in a month
oil is still strong retard, not to mention russia can supply the crude no problem

Reminder that you will always be our pet

>economic freedom
>honking - organs are for sale
> singapore children prostitues are for sale
>newzealand and australia the government is for sale (to the chinese)
>switzerland the banks are for sale
>america - everything else is for sale