What do you think of her beautiful body of work? I'm a huge fan of Girls

What do you think of her beautiful body of work? I'm a huge fan of Girls.

her sister is hotter

tfw would unironically fuck her

I don't like pebbles in a vagina.

*blocks your heterosexuality*

Someone post the webm

I bet with the lights off her ass would have a nice round feel to it, almost like a regular girl with a few extra pounds. My apprehension would be her vagina. My family is Talmudic and I don't think I'd be willing to risk my mortal soul desecrating a grave-site where I know at least 50 children have died.

>LITERALLY a show that explains and shows exactly why white millennial women in America are all worthless trash

Yeah I kind of dig it too, OP.

Wasn't this sister raped by Lena when she was a baby or some shit?

I'm afraid to post that one

Kill this thing, now!

inc

Played with her sisters vagina or something like that. At some point Lena stuck some pebbles in her or some weird fucking shit like that.

i would love to fuck her

I would ironically fuck her tbqh

This isn't hot, but it moved.

Oh yeah, that sounds normal as fuck.

Lena raped her which somehow turned her into a lesbian. Honestly Lena is so repulsive that I'm surprised the rape didn't turn her into a woman hating maneater.
Weird how psychology works.

I don't dislike her because she's fat. I find her disgusting because she's a butt ugly psycho that thinks she should be attractive for being fat

I think she is a product of spoiled millennial white culture. I think second wave feminists are ashamed of what she thinks is activism.

Her film Tiny Furniture is a truly personal film. I think it's almost a close to a documentary about her life as one can get. I advise anyone who is a fan of her to give it a watch. It shows all you need to know about her. She is a spoiled white girl with a rich family who thinks nothing of real responsibility.

I think deep down that's exactly what she is.

I wouldn't touch that shit with a stolen dick.

Look at that jealous, hideous jew. No wonder they hate the goyim.

webms like that are the reason i don't date fat chicks. no matter how good they look in clothes, this is what awaits you in the bedroom
>a stolen dick
o i am laffin

What if it was a severed horse cock that you legally purchased?

I wouldn't fuck that with Bea Authur's cock.

As soon as I opened the picture I started repeating "don't do this to me, don't do this to me", for some reason.

You are doing this to yourself. You must stop reading these threads. You... must... stop. WE... must stop... must...

That body is not that bad. I think that what makes her so disgusting are the things she says and does, which is a very important think nevertheless.

*THING
Jesus, I'm typing like shit since yesterday.

>That body is not that bad
u w0t

My girlfriend has a similar body. Nicer ass, tho.

Imagine how grateful she would be tho. She wouldn't stop sucking til you slapped her.

What is she saying?

>captcha: STOP MONEDAS

All fat girls are like this but unfortunately their bodies are a turn off, and desperation is a HUGE turn off

they kinda look alike

I guess having your sister shove rocks in your vagina at a young age really fucks you up.

Girls is great as long as you remind yourself it's a comedy.

Nice leg hair, post more.

kek what a hilarious photo

the beautiful people let the ugly retard come along so they can pat themselves on the backs and gloat over their tolerance