youtu.be/xayP9ErP5Nw
youtube.com/watch?v=XMN2l62Vbus
google.com/search?q=define homely&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
youtube.com/watch?v=KltTI1zyOUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

best edition

first for best girl Donna!

LEAKED PART 17 FOOTAGE INCOMING

Forget your troubles come on get happy, /tpg/.
youtube.com/watch?v=121nJE5hs-E

t. Judy Garland

That dude James gonna get the succ lmao

WTF I love mommys now

She was waifu tier literally until this scene

>Ctrl+F 'david lunch' on previous thread
>Zero (0) results

What went wrong?

Since no one managed to adequately out-debate me last thread:

>round face with average features
>small tits
>average ass
>eye bags
>chunky legs
>thin lips
>no exaggerated hip-to-waist ratio
>not petite, but not tall either; just average height
>no thigh gap
>shrill voice
>chunky arms

Why has Sheryl/Laura/Maddy become the subject of such obsessive waifu posting? Worse still, why is it that out of all of his creations, the character of Laura Palmer seems to be Lynch's ultimate waifu? He has access to some of the world's most beautiful women. Why her?

Sheryl Ski lol

Sheryl, please stop kissing the fat guy

He was in /asp/
youtu.be/xayP9ErP5Nw

Cute pic.

Normally I wouldn't give an inch to cute posters and believe they should be gassed but she did look pretty cute with short hair 2bh

Reposting from last thread

>Lynch is obsessed with the character of Laura, her double life, not necessarily her appearance. Plus I think having a girl like Sheryl is a lot better for Laura's character. It makes it easier to mask that this cute, homely sort of girl-next-door is actually a drug addicted prostitute. I don't think it would work as well if she was straight up bangin' like Fenn.

Also a lot of that is subjective (some guys like girls who aren't a whole foot shorter than them, I think she has a cute face and lovely voice, the arms and legs thing) or I'm not really sure how you prove that (the thigh gap?)

Patrician opinion right there

david lunch lol

>out-debate

H E L L
G O D
B A B Y
D A M N
N O

sheryl tree lol

>Part 17: "The past dictates the future."
>Part 18: "What is your name?"
Inb4 title confirms they ask COOPER his name and Vedder never minds back lel

Real speculation only.

>cute, homely
bit of a retard there eh, or just british

how is anyone going to out-debate an opinion?

H G B D N
E O A A O
L D B M
L. . . Y N

IT'S

mark frost lol

I can't even tell what opinion you're trying to argue. Are you saying she's ugly or hot?

De gustibus non est disputandum.

what

Donald Trump is president

>bit of a retard there eh, or just british
What the fuck are you trying to say with this?

haha

Yes.

Everything I posted is objective physical criteria. And such characteristics are objectively not seen as female ideals by society at large.

I disagree.

This is an English-language website.

>debate what I'm posting
>but I'm not actually going to discuss anything you counter with

OK I'll admit you got me

what

you've just been DEBATED faggot

homely in the US means not cute. So saying someone is cute and homely doesn't make sense. But British English doesn't use "homely" in that way. So you see.

Ah, I always thought it was used to describe something simple in appearance, so I meant it as in she's plain but cute, as in not super hot. Damn english as a third language

user, we've already told you. Audrey = sexy. Shelly = pretty. Laura = cute. Powerful smile, it gives off an intense feeling of warmth and pleasantness.

Cute posters are just autistic

*blocks your path*

>Give me all your pain and suffering or I'll eat your dick, faggot

What do?

I'm American and I thought that was the definition too. What the fuck?

yeah brits and presumably australians and probably every fucking english speaker outside of the US I guess use it to mean "comfortable and simple." But here if you call a girl homely it means just this side of ugly. Definitely not a compliment, but trying to not be actually rudely insulting. (You would never say it to someone's face, but you would say it to a third party.)

I never knew that. What would be the US equivalent of the British meaning of homely?

For reference, in the UK it means:
>plain or ordinary, but pleasant.

Comfy

google.com/search?q=define homely&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

where are you from originally? I'm midwest. Never heard anyone use it to mean anything other than not-pretty.

*blocks your path*

It can mean either. It just means not beautiful. A plain person is not beautiful. An ugly person is not beautiful. They're not mutually exclusive.

The northeast, though I might have just read some British posts online using the word.

*blocks your path*

The real Cooper wouldn't have been tricked so easily. The doppelganger is a disgrace. Sad!

*pumps heroin into you*

Don’t run from Sheryl Sheryl Lee is a beautiful and delightful person inside and out skin and bear and sit down in its blood satanic ritual summon Sheryl she is not satanic no good in satanic rituals and Sheryl Lee is the closest to pure good in this world and also the next and the one that came before dinosaurs who killed captain Alex it wasn’t me I’ll tell you that much Judy Garland Garlic bread Garland Briggs may I share a vision with you rumbling stomach but I have eaten so it isn’t mine German autism please just fucking kill me take me away force me into a box just do it please Sheryl Lee is not a box but a great human being any more and also fantastically Sheryl Lee was it autism this is stream of consciousness one thousand and nine hundred words almost four pages aiming for I don’t know maybe 30 I wonder how many times Sheryl Lee will be written after all she is the most wonderful and beautiful topic search your feelings you know it to be true I have the Sheryl ground will the last half just be only Sheryl Lee written after I fry my brain with only Sheryl thoughts will that be Hell or Heaven write it in your diary BOB dreams Frank Silva AIDS pose playing possum he is still alive out there somewhere Elvis Sheryl Lee is not Sheryl she is gorgeous most wonderfully Sheryl Lee foreverial memes fucking faggots bundles of sticks sending people who don’t know anything about Twin Peaks or Sheryl Lee Sheryl images was it autism you could say that some things are perfect and Sheryl is one of them in your mind even if you don’t know it yet it has to be this way standing Sheryl Lee it’s fucking nothing fire meme with me Sheryl Lee hugs not fugs hugging Sheryl Lee smiling Sheryl Lee good and wonderfully great Sheryl Lee for hugging all day wtf I love MILFS now love her all days every year doesn’t matter it’s Sheryl Lee and Sheryl is the most wonderful beautiful dreamy most gorgeous smile and soothing angel voice freight train in my soul Sheryl Lee gives

You sure about that?

youtube.com/watch?v=KltTI1zyOUI

I think you can use it like you're saying, but calling a woman plain is kind of insulting so it's also bad

HELL

GAWD

BABY

DAMN

NO

HELLO FRENLO :^)

Yeah, the guy that got taken out by a doorknob would never have fallen for that.

>WTF I love MILFS now

Fucking kek'd

How's Annie?

What is this from? That's not really her is it?

Forget waifus, who is your Twin Peaks mommy? I'm going with Audrey.

see

I actually like old Sheryl more than her young TP self

m-mommy milkies

Shes a muffin

Heather Graham is a prude that does not put out for her directors, as is customary in showbusiness. She will NEVER be seen in Twin Peaks as long as I-err Lynch has anything to say about it.

LOL!

She looks good here but she looks fucking dreadful in the return

You forgot to cross out that picture of Nixon on the wall

Blame the make-up crew

That's fucking Eisenhower.

That's Ike The Spike, eurofag.

where's my man chet desmond in this image

It's motherfucking JFK are you blind?

Yeah the makeup she had on was too dark, and the super short hair didn't work as well. Pisses me off even more because Laura never had short hair and they even made her have a wig in FWWM, yet now they just said fuck it. Lynch is a hack

Harsh makeup + unflattering hairstyle.

What was Lynch thinking?

That's Fidel Castro, you imperialist dog.

Why the fuck are there so many menlets in this show? There was one in the first season in the trailer with Dopplecoop, then there's Ike the Spike, now this guy? Is Lynch trying to make people forget about Michael J Anderson

>"The shit it come out of my ass"

More like he wants to piss off MJA and show him he'll hire plenty of manlets, just not him

bunched lol

Lynch is just buying new best friends.

weird what is this lord of the rings lol like midgets don't actually exist lmao

There is nothing creepier than a man who is under six feet tall. I should know, I'm an attractive woman.

>YOURE WRECKIN ALL MY STUFF GET THAT HORSE OUT OF HERE

it WAS kino

Is it canon?

Honestly the makeup crew is actually one of my grievences with the new show. They have all the older Twin Peaks girls made up to fuck like they're prostitutes or something. Shelly has a fucking layer of it on her face, and Audrey and Laura's are way too heavy too, like in

It's such a huge loss that Bowie couldn't act in the revival. We could've had another scene like this.

I still believe