New DC-TV Flash Suit

Looks bretty gud, tbqhwyf.

Looks ill-fitting. The abdomen is all fucked up; are they supposed to fix that in post-production?

Better than DCEU version, that's for sure

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

This

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if you think this suit looks better than Ezra Miller's you might be a redditor

What's new about it...?

Yeah why does it look so loose

It's a fact that looks better than DCEU's, for starters the one from DCEU's isn't Flash, is Sheldon Cooper with Iron-man ripoff armor, so CW wins by the fact there isn't another competitor.

how can anyone over the age of 14 watch this garbage

Probably because that's the costume from future Flash and in those episodes the suit fit perfectly

It is though

Its similar to the style design the green arrow characters wear IMHO
Its leather instead of Lycra? Or the materials/design they used in the other seasons.

this
I watched S1 and kinda liked it (though it's mostly because of the bad guy, didn't gave a shit about the main cast and his friends).
Then the bad guy died and I lost all interest because it's just so fucking boring and cheap teen drama

Was season 3 any good?

I stopped watching cause the second season was pure trash compared to the first.

The TV suits are usually looser because they can't afford post-production CGI trim, but it looks alright in motion.

it's the same fucking shitty cloth cosplay just not fit properly

>Better than DCEU version, that's for sure
>if you think this suit looks better than Ezra Miller's you might be a redditor
It's the fucking CW it's tumblr central, they ruined all the DC material.

Do you have no respect for the medium of tv and film.

Oh shite nvm forget my dumbass comment, about the material.

>Was season 3 any good?

Had some good episodes but overall was on the same level as season 2.

Season 4 is sounding good, though.

I'll give you a heads up, there's a singing episode. Apart from that you should like S3 if you enjoyed the others.

Fine, I won't watch anymore.

The material is god awful it's like the first daredevil had better quality

An intricate, detailed costume from a hundred-million dollar budgeted film is apparently worse than a loose-fitting, leather unitard from a million dollar budgeted CW young adult comicbook television show.
You people really must be daft to believe that.

That's why I said forget my dumbass comment

>It's good because it's expensive

And you accuse others of being daft.

>there isn't another competitor.
The reverse flash costume looks way better

That's not my primary point. Budget has a large effect over quality of costume, but on top of that the design for CW's flash is dog shit too. It's as if they took a leather unitard and slapped a few yellow lines on it. Dumb faggot.

anyone who thinks this looks good as a costume in general has to be a complete moron
its just an awful design period
not even an awful design for the flash
just a generally awful design in terms of costume
>huge egg head
>caveman brow
>mini chest and skinny fat abdomen
>lazy kid sketch belt and trim
>brownish crimson teenage leather jacket colour
>earmuffs

its appalling

Better than random wires man in Justice League

True, but Reverse Flash isn't Flash

Thank you.

For someone reason as soon as it comes to capeshit especially on the fucking CW Sup Forums decides to give an easy pass.

>Stop liking what I don't like

If you are honestly defending the CW costume as even remotely superior to Wilkinson's costume work on Miller's flash, you are one stupid motherfucker.
> "Random wires"

And yet is times better than DCEU's

oh cool they gave the crimson tortoise his own show!
shell is a bit too thin for my liking, but its bretty good

Actually, let me rephrase what I said a moment ago- if you are ever defending literally anything CW, you are ultimate pleb. Flash, Arrow, Legend of Tomorrow, Supernatural. You are literally tumblr tier.

>t. pleb
it has to be one of the worst tv shows in general of the last decade. maybe not the worst superhero tv show but that's just a way to cover up how shit it really is

>I'll give you a heads up, there's a singing episode.

It was actually a decent gag episode until they started taking the premise seriously halfway through. Also the resolution was fucking cop-out.

There'll be another next season.

it really isnt though
objectively it is not better costume design
he looks like a fucking idiot
he has a giant rubber head and a motorbike suit

fuck you and these random wires

DCEU Flash looks awful, my man. CW Flash is cheap as fuck but yeah it's a better design.

The design is miles better. I mean, it does look like The Flash.
The execution suffers from TV budget and scheduling issues though.

Looks better than power ranger flash dceu suit.

"Random wires" it was explained the wires help channel excess energy from the speed force

That suit wishes it looked like sentai. For some reason they just decided to fuck its shit up with random wires and lines

>he looks like a fucking idiot

It's actually because he included the instructions to cut it into random pieces when he ordered it from Edna Mode

this looks far less retarded
>head isnt bloated to coneheads size
>no chin strap so his face isnt dwarfed
>no lighting bolt mince pies on his ears
i dont think either one of them is particularly good, but ezra flash is fucking leaps and bounds above the scarlet egg

>WW

Filename "DCCU". You can't even recall the proper name of the franchise. Go shill Hilldog some more, mousecuck

Reminder: if you believe CW is superior to literally anything in any way you are the ultimate pleb. You are also underage.

>I'm back from not-hell guys, but I'm still sad because my mom died because I let a guy from the future kill her because Wally got hurt because I stopped a guy from the future killing her because a guy from an alternate dimension killed my dad so I might still kill some of your loved ones without knowing it. Who's up for Jitter's?

how bout 90ies flash. looks ok imo

>but I'm still sad because my mom died

They're letting go of that.

ive seen better costumes on hollywood blvd than on the CW

Pretty damn great. Just a bit too padded.

They had a whole episode about him letting go of it in season 2, didn't stop him from creating Flashpoint a few episodes later.

>Do you have no respect for the medium of tv and film.

Yes, that's why the CW version is better.

maybe if i'd never had sex before i might think the CW is better

I'm a long time fan of Flash comics, been reading since the silver age, and this suit is great. They finally got it right.

Hopefully it doesn't look darker in the actual show.

He got damaged over his dad getting ZOOM'D.

dr Cox is the Flash??

Snyder said himself that he's not making his movies for comic book nerds

whats wrong with her face guys?

Dude looks all emancipated
even that skin tight suit is sagging in the middle

Snyder is a bad director with an influential wife.

another capeshit
WHEN? fucking when will all this crap stop?
even retards and normies are tired of capeshit

he's too short

Why does Daredevil get to have a better suit when his show is a lot less popular?

better show, better suit

If you had to be seen in public with either one of those suits, which would it be?

Your answer will determine whether or not you should start seeking fashion advice.

Not really. TV Flash's helmet makes his face look really dumb.

hello red.dit

it's brighter