BvS Writing Kino Apprecation General

In his thread I want us to focus on the fantastic deep and multilayered writing by Chris Terrio.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/EfiWnkV
google.com/search?q=godzilla pepe&rlz=1C1AVNE_enUS630US630&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjHt8ShnrnVAhUExYMKHSRhDjEQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=676
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't even tell anymore if this is ironic or not

>"Men of power obey neither policy nor principle, Ms. Lane."

The warlord lives firmly in Lex's world, as well as his pocket.

What was the philosophical meaning behind this scene?
Is this the symbolic representation of how the archangel Gabriel sent an email to Athena to warn her about the other superheroes in the bible

>BvS Apprecation

So Latino general?

No, it's a symbolic representation of how capitalism seeks to own and exploit those who are different and talented against their own will and at the same time a commentary on the endless franchising of super hero movies turning anything about them that could be meaningful into a soulless brand to serve the rich.

Why do you think you're funny by posting the same webm over and over and calling people "LE DIPTO XDDDD" you rapebaby monkey

lmao
a fucking monkey roastie at the top too

>this is Sup Forums's attempt at ironic humor
This is why you don't get laid

>You could piss in a jar and call it granny's peach tea, but I ain't buyin' it.
>is later presented with a jar of that character's urine labelled "GRANNY'S PEACH TEA"
Zach Snyder truly is a modern day Kubrick.

>actually using "roastie"
Marvels confirmed for autistic basement /reddit9k/ virgins

you fail to get the whole point of that scene you brainlet nigger

>these are your average capeshit posters on Sup Forums
Sup Forumseddit was a mistake

watch what i do next
File: EfiWnkV.jpg (202 KB, 500x500)
EfiWnkV
imgur.com/EfiWnkV
dc mexicans confirmed redditors

you're not brave
user is brave

>implying mar/v/el didn't bring the Sup Forumseddit to Sup Forums
pic related was spammed like fucking hell by the loo's about their favorite jap franchise

Now mention the penises in MoS.

google.com/search?q=godzilla pepe&rlz=1C1AVNE_enUS630US630&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjHt8ShnrnVAhUExYMKHSRhDjEQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=676
Look up Godzilla pepe you fucking spic

Slow down Paco, what are you trying to tell me?
All I'm pointing out is that Snyder and his pseudo intellectual take on the Superhero genre is somehow accumulating a fan base from lower IQ hispanic countries. Just a coincidence though. They are still just too smart for a pleb like me, they truly understand the genius storytelling and the challenging subtext surpassing anything ever tried in the history of cinema.

>n-n-no i saved it from google! i'm not m0tus
LOL

t. marveljuans

Why are these threads allowed to be derailed by DDOSing every time?

when you're not abusing your cousin while he plays "roblox" are you still playing fighting games and posting on /vg/ or are you a full time employee of wb now?

>Don't use imgur ever!
You get triggered by the darndest things.

>when you're not abusing your cousin while he plays "roblox"
What the fuck is a roblox?

Why are the disney shills so active?
>wonder woman is going to pass civil war in the us
Oh I see, go on friends, earn those rupees

The past weeks have been a wild ride on Sup Forums. And now they're saying WW was always a guaranteed hit when just prior to premiere they said 400m WW at the most.

It really is amazing that they're still doing damage control for being found. Everyday he spams the same several threads and repeats the same few "names" almost always during the same time

Mods for the love of God just ban anyone posting Facebook/Twitter accounts.

You know why Lex had hair for most of BvS?

Because having a bald guy more interested in marketing faux-heroic fraudulent pawns than in simply letting them *be* heroes would have been a little too on-the-nose.

I'm Latino and I can tell BvS is dogshit. Then again, my skin isn't dark.

so fan-wank, gotcha

I thought this was the only good Lex related scene, to be honest.

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT
I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT

But we know for an absolute, objective fact that DC movies perform better in Europe and US, compared to marlel at least. Those are like 7 shitskins but the actual numbers say marvel is the shitskin franchise

I'm not getting derailed, but as a fellow DCbro, I'd like to take a moment to point out to you that you're using the term "DDOS" incorrectly.

DDOS is Distributed Denial Of Service. It's a form of internet attack where multiple, sometimes thousands, of devices and virtual machines all start pinging a site or a specific server at once to overwhelm it and choke it out.

What you're talking about is doxxing- revealing someone's personal information against their wishes, or at least attempting to. Now back to the discussion.

When Bruce began his career as the Batman, do you think it started with him embarking on a crusade to specifically bring his parents' killer to justice?

Based off his death glare at Zod and Supes at the close of the Battle of Metropolis, I kind of think maybe it did.

I just realized that the scene where Wally defaces Superman's monument ties into the message of the rescue montage. It too speaks to the perils of false gods.

Sometimes you have to climb to their level to tear them down. Sometimes you fall with them.