Be American

>Be American
>Your President is a literal Nig-Nog Mudslime

>Be British
>Your largest city's mayor is a literal Poo-Loo Mudslime

>mfw when Britcucks and Amerifags make fun of Canada because of Trudeau

So what? We have a mildly gay, Quebecois nu-male as our Prime Minister, but how deluded can you be to think that he's worse than actual Islamic shitskins? He's been in power for 10 months and has literally accomplished nothing different than our Hard Right Evangelical PM Stephen Harper.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogwrath.com/canada-islam/more-sharia-justice-calgary-prosecutor-protects-violent-muslim/6713/
streetchurch.ca/news-journals-topmenu-37/979-muslims-on-the-rise-in-calgary
streetchurch.ca/press-coverage-topmenu-33/811-christian-group-arrested-while-spreading-christmas-cheer-at-calgary-city-hall
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732890/amp/Anjem-Choudary-GUILTY-inciting-support-ISIS.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q_bq5mStroM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reminder that every single open borders marxist faggot politician we've had came from quebec. prove me wrong.

I am very thankful for Trudeau because I will be able to conclude my Canadian dream because of open borders.
He might be a fag agenda advocate but it will all be over when the number of muslims rise so I'm not really worried about that, just be sure to not let him do stupid things overseas because you know the US will be over in a few decades when people start bombing them. Do not ally yourselves with the US anymore and I guess you'll be fine.
>you will win a great value immigrant, I'm not even kidding, not your average uneducated Brazilian favelado you can bet.
>will even try to redpill Canada

>we have a mildly gay, Quebecois nu-male as our Prime Minister
KEK

>mildy gay

Our poo in loo mayor doesn't have power. Trudeau is your leader

Justin Trudeau makes Drake look like Tupac

My gf is from Quebec

Any things I have to prepare for?

London is basically the UK. It's the second largest financial centre in the world and a major cultural output centre.

How well is the budget balancing itself?

Well he could probably issue fatwas n sheeeittt and the muslim community in the UK is large enough that thousands if not millions of slimes would mobilize to usurp power.

Naheed Kurban Nenshi is a Canadian politician who is the 36th mayor of Calgary, Alberta. He was elected in the 2010 municipal election, first Muslim mayor of a large North American city. He was re-elected in 2013 with 74% of the vote.

Nothing other than preparing her bull

blogwrath.com/canada-islam/more-sharia-justice-calgary-prosecutor-protects-violent-muslim/6713/

streetchurch.ca/news-journals-topmenu-37/979-muslims-on-the-rise-in-calgary

streetchurch.ca/press-coverage-topmenu-33/811-christian-group-arrested-while-spreading-christmas-cheer-at-calgary-city-hall

Hmmm Canadians are suddenly silent.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732890/amp/Anjem-Choudary-GUILTY-inciting-support-ISIS.html

That's with every guy that has a 'gf'. Nothing new

Nobody wants to prove you wrong. It's the truth. They don't even want to be Canadian

>dating a disgusting frog

He's a fruit bowl who preps his wife every evening.

The solution is the purge.

My gf who's from Montreal to be exact said that people from Quebec are looked down upon by the rest of Canada because they speak french. She says she feels like the they treat Quebec as ''inferior''

>be canadian
>suck a lot of dick
>at least we not muslim

Probably because the french act like fucking faggots e.g. Trudeau

>mildly gay
hm... only?

>tfw pictures like this make you wonder if Trudeau could be playing fag only in order to consolidate power and eventually turn hard right
>y-you can't put soldiers in the streets!
>"watch me"

The French are cancer

Your country is proof, Walloon scum

That's because he's just prepping the bull right now. Give him time, prepping's an art and Trudeau is the master.

>mildly

Jamal's 10 inches

>Be Canadian
>Your PM is a French Cuck.

French is actually worse than Nog.

Fucking Leaf

Quebec girls love it when you stick a finger in their pooper

>French
>Nog

Pick two and only two

Et on a George Saint Pierre & CĂ©line Dion !

>mildly gay
That's gotta be the understatement of the CURRENT YEAR

>mildly gay

Canada
>women prime minister.

Correction: mildly gay quebecois nu-male raised by a KGB puppet.

The Quebecois said Fuck you !

Prepare for fun. Quebec girls are skilled in bed. Oh and prepare to enjoy winter, And taste some Grandma's cooking.

Pea soup and the like

Quebecans are worse than walloons

Hey man, Tu semble pas mal chill btw.

Independence when?

But better than Flanders

>Fuck you
C'EST SI BON!!

You sing her this at the end .. youtube.com/watch?v=q_bq5mStroM

No more independence we taking over you need our help !

Only if we throw some blue on that flag when we're done.

You realy need help I assure you .. enough degeneracy Canada Lets look forward together ..

Implying communists aren't lower on the ladder than poo-llos, mudslimes, and nignogs.

Sure thing .. if it can bring our peoples closer together

>1.7% of Canadians are gay/lesbian as of 2015
>2.3% of Danish people are gay of lesbian as of 1992

That number's probably risen desu.

gay or lesbian*

I guess those numbers makes you envious.

Canada can Jam a fucking AK you need help dude .. Surrender your Ignorance to us ..

not quebecois

Just an average day in Copenhagen.

Your Job was So simple yet you screw it all and now you ask for pardon how pathetic is that ?!

Wana keep on talking about Quebequers ?

Talk less act more pussies

EAT SHIT AMERIFATS.

AMERICA WILL GO DOWN WITH HILLARY.

CANADA SHALL BECOME THE NEXT WORLD SUPERPOWER.

How are those war memorials, buddy?