#Texit threat

#Texit threat

That wall is getting built one one side or the other!

Can I move to Texas if this happens?

We'll just build the wall around our whole state. Good luck getting anymore Whataburger, fuckers!

Yes this is fine.

1/3 of Texas' population is Mexican you might as well just become a their state.

Could someone please explain how it is that Texas is able to be successful as an individual state? Are there any useful books?

I wonder if there will be riots when we build the wall.

Woah, goy throw Illinois in there you need some (((diverse opinions)))

>1/3 of Texas' population is illegal Mexican you might as well just deport them.

fixed that for you

>books

Lol you fuckin faggot

We have everything we need to be a sucessful soverigen state. We have land, crop, populus, everything your land has and then some.

>education suxx man I dropped out of highschool.

MAMA

Iowa is one thing but get your faggot ass back in san diego juan.

All these fags coming in from Commiefornia and Cuckcago need to be deported as well

FUCK OUTTA HERE (((Goldstein)))

And our own fucking grid. Texas is a state full of people who will call themselves Texans before Americans. Other states just don't get it.

I'll give us an excuse to cleanse them

We're fucked.

Reminder we will outnumber whites by 2020.

Texas has the 2nd highest gdp gross in the US and is one of the few states that gives more money to the federal government than they receive. They could easily be their own nation. I doubt they will though. I lived there for 30yrs and never heard anyone talk about leaving the US except that moron rick perry

Go build that wall Pablo.

Please put a wall around Florida too.
Nobody wants them

No you won't you stupid spic. Non hispanic whites make up 62% of the population. You're like 17%.

>Mfw people actually believe this could happen.

I live in Texas. Absolutely no thank you.

It's hard to find out what his emotions are since he's a nigger. Are you from the south and you can more readily identify with niggers so this meme makes sense to you?

Oklahoma is just an objectively better Texas