ITT Post Red Pills

Other urls found in this thread:

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=wI0lA9_zZ04
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/12/professional-atheist-dawkins-says-christianity-bulwark-against-something-worse/
youtube.com/watch?v=IkVC1gZInxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j0LhabQJ_-w
youtube.com/watch?v=4NQOnjswuFI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381
shj.org/
myjewishlearning.com/article/secular-humanistic-judaism-rejecting-god/
myjewishlearning.com/article/must-a-jew-believe-in-god/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html
thehumanist.com/magazine/september-october-2014/humanist-living/jewish-atheists-and-koufax-jews
secularpolicyinstitute.net/numbers-the-rise-of-jewish-atheists/
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_piso.htm
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/01/13/why-are-atheists-overwhelmingly-left-wingers-in-which-i-out-myself-as-a-libertarian/
cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law
wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/
independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution
lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Rudolph
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/29/major-terrorist-attacks-year/86492692/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
a.desu.sh/yfkdgy.torrent
www93.zippyshare.com/v/WS6QgTOh/file.html
thepiratebay.org/torrent/15589113
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf i hate violence now

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=wI0lA9_zZ04

>peaceful jews
Aren't Japs Shinto, not Buddhist?

>peaceful Jews

Kek

Check this redpill
Also, why is Sup Forums so anti-religion. I have literally no problem with you atheists.

Where are the Catholics and Atheists who fly planes into buildings?

>Talking shit about Torquemada and Franco
>Not a heretic

Pick one and exclusively one

>why is Sup Forums so anti-religion

It's anti blue pill

Catholics ferry ships and horses into the heartland of the wretched Savage instead

nice digits

>Where are the Catholics and Atheists who fly planes into buildings?
considering their inability to conceive of the sacred, etc., atheists have impressive imaginations

Right here

Fake quote

It's also full of a shit ton of conspiratards who think every single thing in the universe is out to get them. If it's so "anti-delusion", you'd think more people here would have views more grounded in reality. Not that I deny any of the popular ones like 9/11 or the 6 gorbillion.

You'll do this again

>defend le militant atheist pop dawkins to the death
faggot

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/12/professional-atheist-dawkins-says-christianity-bulwark-against-something-worse/

>it's anti-blue pill
lol

Jews are promoting (((atheism)))
And its the default position of bluepilled liberals, sjw's and other degenerates

youtube.com/watch?v=IkVC1gZInxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j0LhabQJ_-w
youtube.com/watch?v=4NQOnjswuFI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381
shj.org/
myjewishlearning.com/article/secular-humanistic-judaism-rejecting-god/
myjewishlearning.com/article/must-a-jew-believe-in-god/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html
thehumanist.com/magazine/september-october-2014/humanist-living/jewish-atheists-and-koufax-jews
secularpolicyinstitute.net/numbers-the-rise-of-jewish-atheists/

>pop
pope**

>(((atheism)))

>kikebart cites a blog
>blog cites a Times article that doesn't exist

Nice try. This fake quote has been floating around forever. You'll never find the fake Times article everyone says it is from

Some religions are important for the mythology that serves as an art form and a metaphorical analogy to philosophy.
Abrahamic Religion is not this, it is more in touch with reality than older religions, but still very delusional about reality, where the scripture is taken more literally (as opposed to metaphorically) despite not being scientific.
Christianity destroyed 5 of the greatest religions around:
Greek Mythology
Norse Mythology
Celtic Mythology
Mesoamerican Mythology
Incan Mythology

>Tfw that pic

Bro

Wut

The pic is accurate but the true red pill is that religion is hardwired. Taking away the belief in the supernatural doesn't remove the instinct.

And bringing education and science to the masses just lowers education and science to the level of religion.

>Mesoamerican Mythology

Spics sacrificing other spics to dark gods of the jungle is one of the greatest religions around now?

Fuck off, Goldstein. Jews planted SJWs into atheist movements to kill it from the inside. They're scared of organized whites that don't worship a jew

I couldn't care less; the quote is strong enough on its own, regardless of whether your prophet really said it or not

>pope kisses blackfoot meme
since you like pictures of the Holy Father showing humility, have another :)

Here's the redpill on christianity:

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_piso.htm

Basically the romans faked the new testament to supress the jewish revolts and give them a peaceful messiah instead of the warrior messiah the jews were waiting for.

Americans suck up to jews no matter their ideology.

>implying catholics are pro-jew
Catholics are historically notoriously anti-Jew. Only recently have popes mentioned anything about "heh maybe jews are nsb right guise." See img here

nice b8 m8

>shows vids and sources showing jews promoting atheism.
>fuck off Goldstein
>even other atheist admit they are overwhelming left wing liberals

Your own atheist sites say otherwise
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/01/13/why-are-atheists-overwhelmingly-left-wingers-in-which-i-out-myself-as-a-libertarian/

>american protestants fund israel
Yeah, it's a crying shame. Protestants are the epitome of cuckory

retarded pic

ur prob commie

you are a faggot

Jewish ruse works there because americans cannot read and get their ideology from television. Everyone who has actually read the Bible knows the truth about jews. Christian zionism is only about 100 years old and overwhelmingly american phenomenon.

If that were true then they failed completely and utterly and cucked their own civilization.

>that image
>what is a media bias

>Pope says gay marriage is from satan
cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law

>Pope Francis speaks against Gay adoption
wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/

>Compares trans rights to nuclear arms race
independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html

>Pope Francis says that there's no salvation outside the Church
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/

>He excommunicates an Australian priest supporting gay marriage and women clergy
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html

>Pope Francis is against gender theory and for traditional gender roles
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution

>Pope is against abortion
lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/

>He Encourages the use of force against ISIS
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8

>Pope Francis is against lukewarm "faith"
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/

>The Pope is misquoted often
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/

>The Pope Rebukes Communist Cross
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html

couldn't agree more

Hinduism is a great religion
But it's not destroyed by Christianity

It has. It was so effective we all cucked ourselves and destroyed european religions in the process, which I think people of european descent should go back to if they want some kind of religion becausr at least they were decentralized.

tbqh Dawkins is pretty based once you get passed the whole "muh atheism" shit

Ah the Christian mind so busy filtering out fact in reality and fiction, you make me laugh, you really do. "If I like a quote that someone never said it makes sense for me to like it just as much as if they said it"

American Christians everyone.

There are no Christians, as far as I know, blowing up buildings. I am not aware of any Christian suicide bombers. I am not aware of any major Christian denomination that believes the penalty for apostasy is death. I have mixed feelings about the decline of Christianity, because of faggots like you

>, as far as I know, blowing up buildings. I am not aware of any Christian suicide bombers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Rudolph

Is that adapted from a Hitler quote?

>what is an isolated incident?
Happens daily in the Muslim world, m8
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/29/major-terrorist-attacks-year/86492692/

>isolated incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

I'm guessing you never read the Bible or the history of Christianity. Hint: a lot of genocide

>Celtic Mythology
A bunch of people praising the oak trees and cutting peoples heads off to steal their souls is also good.

>implying Christianity and Islam are comparable
Islam is literally a warfaring cult
>implying you can into history
What formal schooling have you had? Or how long have you been studying?

I thought it was called meme magic

Atheism is the bluest pill a person can take

Christfaggotry is a religion of slaves. bow down, trust your better, submit, be a slave to god, be unquestioningly faithful. If you don't you will be tortured forever. How do people still fall for this shit?

Christianity, as with all religions, started in one tiny place, when the rest of the earth was populated by a wildly marvelous diversity of religious beliefs—and yet, curiously enough, the concept of warfare over religious differences was virtually nonexistent. Most people in ancient times believed it was proper to respect the gods of other peoples. This changed on a global scale when Christianity was spread, quite literally, by the sword. Those who attempted to assert their religious differences were harassed, tortured, robbed of their land and belongings, even killed. Before it achieved political power, Christianity was a small sect, a heresy against the Jewish faith, that had to accept equality among all the other religions of the Roman Empire. Yet it was the first religion to openly attack the religions of other people as false (the Jews, at least, were a little more tactful). Needless to say, Christianity only truly flourished when it had the ability to eliminate the competition—when it had the full support of Rome’s Emperors after 313 A.D., and when, in 395 A.D., every religion other than Christianity was actually outlawed. Through force and decree Christianity was immersed in the cultural surroundings of lands near and far, and in an environment where it was widely accepted, if not the only thing accepted, it spread and planted itself among subjugated peoples. As kids grew up taking Christian ideas for granted, they often did not realize that only a few generations ago those ideas were entirely alien.

Colonization of the world, more often than not by robbery and warfare, spread Christianity into the Americas and other corners of the earth, just as Islam was spread throughout Asia and Africa. It is not a coincidence that the two most widespread religions in the world today are the most warlike and intolerant religions in history.

Blacks are considerably more polite and well-mannered than whites on average.

Did you know with that if you make eye-contact in passing with black men they will give the man-nod and/or say hello 99% of time? With white dudes 99% of the time they won't even make eye-contact in the first place.

the continued faith in Christianity as well as a revival in extreme, belligerent and unsupported anti-Semitism are neither surprising nor unrelated. the fact that you people can understand that there is a conspiracy afoot, plundering our civilization and yet still cannot get past the childish, weak minded illusion that the Jews are responsible, that the Jews are the ultimate enemy, and that all problems in the world can be explained by Jewish evil is a fucking cancer on the world.

I put all the major leaks, including all of these Soros leaks, all of the Clinton emails, the DCCC files, and anything Guccifer 2.0 has put out there all in a torrent if anyone wants it. Let me know if I'm missing anything.

a.desu.sh/yfkdgy.torrent

www93.zippyshare.com/v/WS6QgTOh/file.html

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15589113

Wrong. Muslims have more of a slave-master relationship with Allah. Christians are more like children of God (the Father)

That's a weedpill

>Christianity is literally the big bad boogie man
You're more daft than I originally thought

>peaceful jews

really made me kek

Is this a joke?

>Walking past black dude
>He's staring me down so I don't break eye contact either
>I go to say hi to break tensions
>Before I open my mouth "DAFUQ YOU MEAN MUGGIN ME FOR?!"
>I say You were mean mugging me
>He says I dont break eye contact when I walk by someone I aint no weak ass punk
>I say yeah me neither
>He looks puzzled because I am not afraid.
>You alright man you alright peace
>Walks away

Clearly the fucker was trying to intimidate me and its happened on several occasions walking past them. Maybe its cause I'm from Chicago I dont know.

>DUDE WEED LMAO

to be fair, free will is a lie and all life is meaningless